SORT BY Relevancy
It's Comic Con Weekend! What a crazy fun place for geeks to get the latest awesome news and shwag for all the latest geek-pop-culture! Yeah, we're talkin' Comic Con.
...and ... well, that was the intended topic of dialog, but Biff and Guest Co-Host, Gorilla Joe were more interested in talking about why Danimator was out of town. That reason was Project HOPE. Each year when Comic Con comes to town, the local law enforcement up-roots all the homeless away from the vicinity of the convention center. That's where the "Real Life Super Heroes" come in. They set up this homeless handout event. The team Danimator joins the effort with is The California Hero Initiative, they're not exactly Real Life Super Heroes ... more like, "extreme altruists", but they all play on the same team. Dan's wife calls in with the details of the event as well as members from the Legacy Initiative, who are based out of Biff's home town in Utah!
Comic Con is talked about with a special call-in blast from the past!
Check it out, this one's a classic!
Follow Teddy on Facebook and Twitter!
What causes an innocent bystander to spring into action when a life is in danger? What inspires ordinary people to become heroes? Why do everyday people put their own lives on the line to save the lives of people and animals they have never met? We don't exactly know, but the stories of unlikely heroes can sometimes restore our faith in humanity.
Today on the show we will discuss the stories of unlikely heroes and pay tribute to the innocent bystander that feels compelled to help in a difficult and sometimes life threatening situation.
Have you been an unlikely hero? Have you been saved by an unlikely hero? If so please call in and tell us your story!
Those wishing to call in and participate should call in on (646)716-6583
Listen Aug 7th tpm MST or anytime after 24/7 to Jim Dolan, Executive Director Heroes On The Water
Jim is a native Texan and grew up fishing. He graduated from the US Air Force Academy in 1976 and earned a Masters in Information Systems from Boston University in 1987. After 13 years in the Air Force, 8 years overseas, he came home to Texas and is a retired American Airlines Captain. Jim lives in Richardson, TX.. He founded Heroes on the Water in 2007 and currently is the Executive Director.
Heroes on the Water - Serves our Nation’s warriors by providing healing and rehabilitating kayak fishing outings that are physically and mentally therapeutic through our nationwide community of volunteers and donors
More Details at: http://thankyouforyourservice.us/issue/july-2014/article/listen-to-air-force-veteran-jim-dolan-talk-about-heroes-on-the-water
Welcome to the launch of HIGH FREQUENCY RADIO NETWORK's brand new show, Forgotten Heroes of the USA! This show is dedicated to the soldiers, families, veterans & friends effected by the service that they endored in serving in any and all branches of the armed forces. Many of us have friends, family and loved ones that served or are serving in the armed forces for the preservation and protection of the USA. Regardless, of how we may feel about the legitemacy of the combat committed, we are connected to the experiences directly and/or indirectly and how this impact effects us all.
This show, Forgotten Heroes of The USA, will listen to the stories and emotions that our soldiers and their families express as we gain further understanding of the impact of war and how it affects us all.
Do not miss out on this incredible launch to this very timely show! This show will be hosted by Kash Bey, a veteran himself, as he opens the lines to take calls and engage us all with further enlightenment into the lives, stories, and experiences of those that have served in the armed forces.
OR listen via internet.
Every Friday 11AM PST/2PM EST to 1PM PST/4PM EST
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Tony Orlando and Dawn Star Pam Vincent. The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Pam to find out about her career and life after the group.
Joyce and Pam were both members of the group Dawn that featured Tony Orlando. They sold over 70 million records with three #1 songs. Received a Grammy Nominations and 3 American Music Awards. In the summer of 1974, CBS gave the group their own weekly television variety show. The show became a Top 20 hit and ran until December 1976 and featured a virtual who's-who of Hollywood legends.
Listen as Andy LaPointe Talks Live July 24th 7pm MST or later 24/7 to Prince Humphries a disabled veteran that served in the U.S Army for over 10 years. After multiple tours during OIF and OEF, he was diagnosed with PTSD. Having had difficulties reconnecting with his family, Prince understands the importance of reintegration through leisure. Although Prince is not 100%, he still believes in serving our military. He works alongside his wife LaTronda in HOHP. Prince is currently a Certified Project Management Professional, Six Sigma Green Belt, and pursuing his degree in Recreational Therapy.
Prince Humphries is Director of Operations Healing Our Heroes Project
Healing Our Heroes Project is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. HOHP mission is to honor and support our military families from all eras and all branches. We facilitate 5-day/4-night recreational therapeutic retreats. The retreats are five days, which gives the soldier and their family member’s adequate time to begin to decompress and begin the healing cycle.
For More Details go to; http://thankyouforyourservice.us/issue/july-2014/article/listen-to-prince-humphries-army-disabled-veteran-and-director-of-operations-healing-our-heroes-project
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- DHead Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (3 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (0 chatters)