SORT BY Relevancy
My friend Steve Balzac, author of "Organizational Psychology for Managers" (download book excerpt on Motivation here), answers these questions:
1. Many tech companies handle leadership by promoting an engineer to team management/leadership. Is it true that engineers only respect other engineers as team leaders? What does that do to team performance?
2. You mention the use of games in chapter 8. How can games be used to develop leadership skills and inspire innovation?
3. How can I apply the principles in your book to promote effective organizational change? How can gamification help me there as well?
There is more to your human anatomy than your physical body. According to God's Word, there are three parts to you – you are a spirit, you have a soul and you live in a body.
Your spirit man is the part of you that God speaks to. He doesn’t speak to you through your soul or your body; He doesn’t speak to you through your mind or any of your five physical senses. Whenever He speaks to you, He speaks to your spirit!
Therefore, to hear God's voice, you must develop your spirit man. The more developed your spirit man is, the greater your ability to hear God will be. In this broadcast, you'll discover three things that you must do to develop your spirit and stay tuned in to God's voice always!
NetIP Spotlight: Live Your Potential
Monthly show featuring experts on trending topics
Every 3rd Monday at 8:30 pm EST
How to Develop and Sustain a Nontraditional Career
with Rajiv Satyal - Stand-up Comedian
During this show, the audience will learn about: the following topics:
Rajiv's path to becoming a stand-up comedian
How to maintain a steady income stream in artistic fields
How to utilize your network to further your career without coming off as desperate
Host: Jasbina Ahluwalia
Management or ‘mismanagement’ of human assets continue at every level of the law firm organization. Dr. Tom DeLong discusses how business of law leaders can increase their own leadership value while bringing their firm into management alignment. In this podcast, learn how to foster a culture where those responsible for managing others can be more inspirational, more honest, and learn how to gain commitment to the strategy of their firms.
About Tom DeLong
Thomas J. DeLong is the Philip J. Stomberg Professor of Management Practice in the Organizational Behavior area at the Harvard Business School. Before joining the Harvard Faculty, DeLong was Chief Development Officer and Managing Director of Morgan Stanley Group, Inc., where he was responsible for the firm's human capital and focused on issues of organizational strategy and organizational change.
DeLong teaches globally and consults with leading organizations on the process of making individual and organizational change. His new book, Flying Without a Net: Turn Fear of Change into Fuel for Success, centers on the challenges of helping talented professionals who are resistant to change. DeLong co-authored two books focused on leading professional service firms, When Professionals Have to Lead: A New Model for High Performance and Professional Services: Cases and Texts. DeLong has also coauthored two Harvard Business Review articles focusing on why high achieving professionals often unwittingly sabotage their effort to excel.
international bestselling author Dr. Cheryl Lentz, The Academic Entrepreneur™.
Meet the scholars of the award winning doctoral anthology series: The Refractive Thinker®, where we focus on getting doctoral research off the coffee table and into the hands of business owners who can benefit from the results. Academic solutions for business results.
Join us each week for 30 minutes of thought provoking radio, every Tuesday Morning at 9 am MST, designed to discuss emerging topics in higher education and business. We will meet today’s industry thought leaders and college professors leading the way.
This week’s guest is Dr. Joseph Pugh with experience in the mililtary (U.S. Army), corporate, and academic landscapes.
For additional information regarding the award winning series, The Refractive Thinker®, to learn about doctoral scholars in our community, as well as to purchase books in the series, visit www.RefractiveThinker.com; Books may be purchased in paperback and eBooks, as well as eChapters available on Kindle via Amazon.com
In today's world, organizational change is not an event, it is a lifestyle! If organizations are to survive and thrive, you, the leader, must be able to steer them in ways that anticipate change and respond effectively to shifts in the internal and external business environment. And that means you may have to initiate change in order to manage these inevitable changes. In this show, John will discuss the Leadership and Organizational Change course with Dr. Maureen O. Vanterpool, along with alumni guests Noralynn Spiri and Scott Mawhinney.
Writing is not punishment. Writing canand should be fun for kids! Guest Debra Eckerling is the author or Purple Pencil Adventures: Writing Prompts for Kids of All Ages and the founder of Write On Online, a live and online writers support group. Purple Pencil Adventures encourage kids to tap into their creativity, while practicing and improving their writing. Today Debra will talk about the importance of writing for kids and how you can help you kids develop a love of writing.
Overview of how marketing your holistic business based on the brand of your soul's purpose provides magical success.
Enjoy ethical evidential soul communications with Spirit Medium Laura, "100 Top Psychics America," 2014, channeling spirit for over 30 years. After show, join the INTUITIVE PLAYGROUND, to develop psychic abilities like channeling, clairvoyance, mediumship and Law of Attraction from 8-9:30pm ET! Details/RSVP HERE.
On show's website, SpiritMediumTV.com, you can....
1. DONATE $5 to JUMP to HEAD of queue. #1b.
2. GET a SALE on 1 on 1 Session with Laura or call 954 465 7338. #1a.
3. WATCH this show LIVE. #2.
4. PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT: JOIN The INTUITIVE PLAYGROUND to learn how to develop psychic abilities at #3 on page.
Looking forward to connecting with you,
Spirit Medium Laura
HOW DEVELOP A SINGLE HELIX ENERGY PATTERN OR TACHYON ENERGY
All matter, from this page, to the human heart, to the cosmos and beyond, is made of energy and is part of an "Energetic Continuum", a term used to describe the flow of energies as they move down from 'THE SOURCE'. This 'stepping down' process creates the third dimensional world in which we live.
Formless Zero-Point Energy, (in Quantum Physics), is considered to be the starting point of the energetic continuum, and the first formed energy to emerge from it is called Tachyon. Named after the Greek word meaning swift, the word Tachyon, like the word electricity, merely describes a type of energy. But it is to Tachyon Energy, and its qualities and uses as a balancing tool for the human form, that I now direct your attention. What makes these Tachyon particles so special? Well, just like Zero-Point Energy, they move faster than the speed of light, are everywhere at the same time, have no frequency, spin, or gravitation, are the source of all energies, and contain the perfect potential of the entire universe within themselves,but remember, now they have form.
Yep. I spent part of this summer in school. With a Ph.D. in Organizational Development you might ask “Is there really more to learn?” YOU BET there is friend! I have wrestled with helping leaders (YOU and ME) for years often trying to help us get out of our own ways. This summer I added another tool to my kit bag – I became a Certified Consulting Hypnotist. Listen and learn WHY and how.
Blogtalk LPS Radio Network - Everyday Angels with Marie Elisa, welcomes global, spiritual teacher and healer Liren Wang. Liren was born in China, and went on to live on three continents. She is an accomplished Architect, holding a MBA degree in International Business Management. Life events awakened her spiritual gifts, which led her onto a path that awakened her to the intangible, unseen, power of quantum healing. She has studied many healing modalities; she is certified in Theta healing, and emotional code to name a few. Her mind is like a master builder, and when combined with her intuitive healing ability, creates an elegant synergy where science meets spirit. Her innate abilities enable her to communicate and transform people to higher conscious in a graceful way.
Her global client base from all walks of life includes: organizational leaders, artists, scientists, lawyers, soldiers, and holistic medical professionals. Liren’s healing work clears the heavy emotional, energetic blocks a person inherited from their familial backgrounds and ancestors. She assists a person to reprogram non-serving beliefs, which allows them to achieve increased success with ease and unnecessary impediments. Her passion is to teach people self-mastery in order to achieve their full potential.
Liren offers workshops on healing techniques combined with breakthrough strategies for how to live a more fulfilling life. She is available for private sessions.
Contact info: lirenwang@comcast
Call in number: 347-838-9862, to listen to the show. Press 1 tospeak to the host and guests.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (475 chatters)
- NTEB (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (41 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (13 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Curious Times (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)
- BTR2451 (0 chatters)