SORT BY Relevancy
Sometimes we all need a little extra help getting started and staying motivated on our quest for good health. Join our guest Karen Bray, Ph.D., RN, Vice President of Optima Health Clinical Care Services, to learn more about how some health insurers are offering members access to personal health coaches for health expertise and personalized support.
Join our show and learn how an Association program can offer advantages to its member, associations, and brokers. Our guest, Suzanne Stewart, Associations Senior Account Executive with Optima Health explains how being associated with an Association provides valuable benefits.
Are you a techie person? Even if you’re not, you can use technology to connect to your health insurance plan to garner pertinent and relevant information. When was the last time you called your health plan? What if you could connect with them in a different way to get the same information, would you do it?
This show will explore how you can use technology to your advantage to find needed information from your health plan. Join us on Thursday, December 6th when Angela Donovan, Optima Health Web Content Consultant shares their expertise on how you can use technology to your advantage.
Show airs from 12:30-1:00 p.m., so listen live. If you can’t make it at that time, then don’t worry, you can listen at your leisure by downloading the archived filed from the Optima Health website.
Chirp, chirp! Optima Health is piloting a new customer service tool via Twitter. Now Sentara employees and their families that have Optima Health insurance can connect with the member services department through a new account in Twitter called @AskOptimaHealth. Guests Becky Lawson, Corporate Communications Consultant for Sentara and Optima Health, along with Tamara Mears, Sentara’s Benefits Manager, will be on hand to tell you all about it.
It's 2:00 a.m. and you're not feeling well. You're not sure if you need a trip to the emergency room or the drugstore. How can you get help? Join us for insight into how you can benefit from the expertise of a Nurse Advice Line. Learn how to access the line and what help the trained nurses can offer. Pat Curtis, RN, BSN, MBA, Director of Operations for Clinical Care Services at Optima Health is our guest..
Optima Health, the health insurance arm of Sentara Healthcare, officially launched its own blog talk radio program on October 4, 2012. Log on and tune in to this issue of Sentara Today on Blog Talk Radio to meet Optima Health Blog Talk Radio's host Priscilla Monte. Ms. Monte is a former broadcast journalist and brings a wealth of experience to the blog talk radio venue. Find out how you can connect with Optima Health Blog Talk Radio and learn more about health care reform, your healt
Do you feel like your health insurance company is talking a different language? They really aren’t but they are using words that are often confusing and uncommon to the average member and consumer.
The December 20th show will help make sense of some of the acronyms and terms that are used by health plans across the country so that you can better understand your plan. It’s really not the intention of health plans to confuse consumers, it’s just a different world that they work in.
Ashleigh Fiero, Manager of Marketing Communications for Optima Health will be our expert for this show.
Join us for our half hour show from 12:30-1:00 p.m. to learn more. If you can’t make it at that time, then don’t worry, you can listen at your leisure by downloading the archived filed from the Optima Health website.
When you use in-network or participating providers you will often have lower Copayments, Deductibles, Coinsurance, and cost sharing, based on the negotiated rates. If you use out-of-network physicians, you will usually pay a higher Coinsurance and will not benefit from the negotiated rates offered through participating providers. Join Optima Health Vice President and Senior Medical Director, George Heuser, M.D., to learn more about the advantages to using providers who participate with your health insurance plan.
You may be one of the thousands of individuals who have gotten their health insurance from their employer. In the future, you could be faced with purchasing your own individual health insurance policy. Will you know what to do? Do you completely understand what you need to know to purchase an individual or family policy? Join Optima Health Blog Talk Radio on Thursday, November 15th when we focus on “Unveiling the Secrets of Individual Health Insurance.” Our expert is Kathy McVey, M
Health reform has been in the news since the day the Affordable Care Act was passed in March 2010. What more can you learn about it? This show will feature Optima Health expert, Steve Cindrich, Director of Strategic Business Development and resident expert on all things health reform. He'll be discussing ways that health reform impacts you, the consumer. The next two years will bring many changes to how consumers purchase health insurance. Join us for this lively discussion.
Join Donald Martin, Director, Optima EAP, as he explains what Employee Assistance Programs are and how they can help you when you need the extra support.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (476 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (10 chatters)
- GodKiller (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Raw Sex (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- lets stop bullying together (0 chatters)