SORT BY Relevancy
In this news episode, we discuss:
* 'Arrow' So Cool Trailer Review/Breakdown
* Paul Blackthorne Instagrams himself with Stephen Amell and Rutina Wesley in costume
* Laurel's Connection to Sara's Resurrection
*'The Flash' Other Worlds Trailer Breakdown/Review
*Candice Patton on Her Leadership Role in Season 2
*Marc Guggenheim Tweets Picture of First 'Legends of Tomorrow' Table Read
*First photos of Hawkman and Hawkgirl Surface
*Gotham Clip: Looking Up from "Damned if You Do"
*'Supergirl's Mehcad Brooks on James Olsen's Different Representation
*Bruce Timm and Paul Dini Weigh in On Harley Quinn and The Joker in 'Suicide Squad'
*Jason Momoa Thinks Aquaman Jokes Are "Cute"
* Zack Snyder Confirms that His Son is Not Robin in 'Batman v Superman'
Find out why today's guest, Dr. Michelle Robin says, “Part of wellness is being able to look someone in the eye and feel worthy.”
Dr. Michelle Robin shared the following on her blog: “We all want love and happiness…really connectedness. It’s human nature. Yet somehow the love and relationships we seek often elude us. I’m not just talking about romantic love relationships either. We sometimes struggle with having the deep connections and comfort we desire with friends and family as well. We may even find it difficult to make good connections or attract the ideal clients and business partners with whom we want to work. Why? Maybe it’s because our focus is on seeking external connections instead of finding an internal one.”
She said, maybe, and I would say, yes!…Dr. Robin hit the nail on the head: we seek external connections instead of internal ones. It’s my belief that over time, we establish these external connections, these wants and desires, and we simply don’t have very much practice tapping into our internal connections. Join in as Dr. Robin and I share valuable information on how you can create healthy relationships, and learn a basic fact of life you may have never considered: what the opposite of addiction is. You do not want to miss today's show!
in Pop Culture
This is it! Our finale show for Big Brother 17 and we want YOU the listeners to weigh in on how you felt the season went. Did you like the cast, the twists, the final 4? What would you rate the season on a scale versus other seasons. Did you apprectiate this years winner? Did the right player win? We open up the phone lines and get ready to take your criticism and love for the season! This week our special guest...is you! So call in to 917-889-7084 Wednesday after the eastern showing of Big Brother (11:30 PM Eastern) and tell us how you feel!
1. DJ MISS C BROWN - Intro
2. OPENING - BY Grant Body-P
3. R.KELLY & JAY-Z - Best Of Both Worlds
4. ASHANTI F/ NOTORIOUS B.I.G, - Unfoolish
5. TYGA F/ CHRIS BROWN - F**k For The Road
6. BOBBY VALENTINO - Tell Me
7. AARON HALL F/ REDMAN - Curiosity (Remix)
8. TOTAL F/ MA$E - Tell Me What You Want
9. GUY - Her
10. SWV F/ REDMAN - Lose My Cool
11. BLACKSTREET F/ SWV/CRAIG MACK - Tonight's The Night
12. KEITH SWEAT F/ KUT KLOSE - Get Up On It
13. MYA - On One
14. AB - A Quarter After Morning
15. MUSIC SOULCHILD - Make You Happy
16. MONTELL JORDAN - I Like
17. RAHEEM DEVAUGHN - Guess Who Loves You More
18. MARY J. BLIGE F/ METHOD MAN - Love At First Sight
19. SYBIL - Don't Make Me Over
20. THE BRAXTONS - So Many Ways
21. AALIYAH - We Need A Resolution
22. CHANGING FACES - I Got Somebody Else
23. JOE - Stutter
24. KREPT & KONAN F/ JEREMIH, BEENIE MAN & POPCAAN - Freak Of The Week (Remix)
25. 112 - Peaches & Cream
26. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE F/ T.I. - My Love
27. ERIC ROBERSON - Borrow You
28. LL COOL J - Around The Way Girl
29. DYNASTY - Tell Me (Do You Want My Love)
30. RICK JAMES & THE TEMPTATIONS - Standing On The Top
31. JODECI - What About Us (Rare Mr Dalvin Remix)
32. MARVIN GAYE - Life Is A Game Of Give And Take
33. DA BRAT F/ TYRESE - Whatcha Like
34. B2K F/ FABOLOUS - Badaboom
35. MONICA F/ NAUGHTY BY NATURE - Ain't Nobody
36. GINA THOMPSON F/ RAEKWON, MIKE NITTY & CRAIG MACK - The Things You Do (Remix)
37. MARY J. BLIGE F/ LIL KIM - I Can Love You Better
38. NOTORIOUS B.I.G. One More Chance
39. HEATHER VICTORIA - Nobody
40. DONELL JONES - You Should Know
It is Wednesday and the crew of the jrilshow is at it again. TONIGHT: Ms Teri provides us with the QOD and here it is: What is your favorite thing you like to see the opposite sex do? C'mon are you surprised by this...especially now the Grady is tearing that thang up!!! Plus the World Famous Listening Lounge sponsored by Indyfm.
It's time for a night of messages from the Spirit World. The whole hour will be dedicated to doing messages .
Please come and join June Elaine host of Bridge Between Two Worlds and her co - host Amy Bregy for a walk across the bridge to the Spirit World where they will bring you messages from your loved ones .
This is a chance for you to connect with your loved ones and ask them any questions you might have or simply receive any messages they have for you ....
Simply pick up your phone and call in to talk to the mediums at 646-652-4207 or you can go to the chat room .
On Our Worlds ... Remember if it affects your world it affects Our Worlds! Noone loves doing live radio more than I do! Since the changes have been coming for me at a quick pace here lately.... UFO's has become a front n center topic for me here in the Phoenix area. Being close to Sedona the Vortexes surround me with their energy. It feels as if it just holds me in its embrace. Today we will experience a Solar Eclipse for us .. in this area will only be a partial... but for the Valley of the Sun that is amazing. I am not my dear friend Merln but I do believe it is the sign Virgo.. which is the direct opposite of me being a Pisces. Do these planetary happenings affect you? Let us know! I get full moon sickness each month.. for sure..etc. M & Ms will be with us...maybe Madeline Rudy... for sure to be a knowledgeable rambucious time for us all Readings... Love.... and learning about each of us!
Seems you listeners prefer to hear podcasts that talk about the zombie apocalypse. So, here is a quick chat on the topic of the season finale for Season 1 of Fear The Walking Dead. What do you think on this topic? Feel free to call The Mike Behind The Mike Show at (929) 477-3402 and voice your opinion. We'd love to hear from you. Why do I keep saying WE when it's just me? I dunno. But call anyways. Maybe I'll go schizo on you and you can talk to multiple personalities? LOL!
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram & facebook.
Email at email@example.com
Read my story at www.gofundme.com/disabledmanpodcast
Thank you for listening to this podcast. Please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE.
in Self Help
Theresa Roemer is a woman on a mission. As an entrepreneur and small business owner, as well as a business philanthropy expert who holds charity events in her closet, through hard work, faith and determination, Theresa created the life she had always dreamed of. http://www.theresaroemerceo.com
Theresa wasn’t always a millionaire. She grew up a sickly child on a farm in Nebraska with humble beginnings. Theresa married young and at age 28 was a single mother with two children, literally starting over with next to nothing, sleeping on the floor in a one room apartment until she was able to build herself back up.
Today's show s all about overcoming hardship, loss or tragedy, and finding your real purpose and legacy in life. Listeners will learn:
How the world's largest closet was turned into a philanthopic event location
The role fitness and even fashion plays in overcoming strife
The importance of giving back
Join your hostess Bernadette Boas, the ball of fire speaker, trainer and coach, for this educational and entertaining conversation, all focused on helping your shift from bitch to RICH in your career, business and life!!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the show for all updates, guest announcements and show news...and join in the dialogue on Facebook and Twitter !!!
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress