SORT BY Relevancy
Please welcome Dr. Ahmses Maat 2 “Get Your, It Together!” January 30, 2016 @ 10:00am est. He’s a Registered Respiratory Therapist, Certified Clinical Perfusionist on an open heart team and Doctorate of Metaphysics. Dr. Maat is a 2004 Martial Arts Hall of Fame inductee, a World Games Gold Medalist with a 5th degree Black Belt, offering self-defense and Egyptian Tai Chi Instruction. He’s also President of TaMeri, Inc., a health service company that specializes in wellness in which Maat Thermal Therapy is held as intellectual property and its useful process is being used holistically. He’s a co-founder of African Defense at Montu University where he provides workshops, classes and courses on Trans Cranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) – A non-invasive, long term relief of resistant depression without medicines, Rapid Detox – A guaranteed method for complete detoxification from opioids, cocaine and methamphetamines without the harsh rigors of withdrawals in 3 days, Dream Timeline – A metaphysical unfolding of possible outcomes according to your life’s experience and passion, though not instructing any classes at this time, just to name few. His specialty however, is Maat Thermal Therapy – A Whole Body Hyperthermia Therapeutic Sauna method, used for healing cancers, AIDS, hepatitis, arthritis, fungal & yeast infections, adding complementary and natural healing methods to standard health care practices. So, continue affirming that we’re ALL activated seeds of consciousness, animated by the divine spirit of ALL That Is! 773-897-6555 & press 1 to share, listen live online or chat at www.blogtalkradio.com/gyit
Tonites feature guest is Sam Hankins, he will tell us his story on how he got started and what moves him to continue his work as a music teacher and his latest tracks. I Ladydiva will bring up an event coming in October called 'Unite to face addiction' which the event happens in Washington DC on Oct. 4th and to mention about a treatment drug that counters the effect of opioids, there's an epidemic of people on heroin going today as we speak.
Today's guest is Boston emergency physician, Dr. Sean Kelly, Chief Medical Officer of Imprivata, healthcare IT security company. He will be discussing the state-of-the-art of electronic prescribing of controlled substances (EPCS) and as well New York's groundbreaking legislation known as I-STOP that will be implemented in March 2016.
EPCS is an emerging technology that is just now moving into the national healthcare IT spotlight in part because of I-STOP. I-STOP mandates that all medications be prescribed electronically, including highly addictive opioids and other controlled substances. New York is the first state to require electronic prescribing, which is a major shift in how medications will be prescribed in the future.
It is hoped that EPCS will streamline order workflow, reduce patient wait times for prescriptions, improve provider andpatient satisfaction, reduce prescription errors, and help meet Meaningful Use goals. It should help address prescription drug abuse, including opioids and other controlled substances.
Is your medication robbing you? Now when I say robbing you, I don't mean in a financial sense, but are they robbing you of your bodies nutrients. The answer to that question is a BIG YES!!
A new Mayo Clinic study finds that nearly 70 percent of Americans are on at least one prescription drug, and more than half take two. Researchers found antibiotics, antidepressants and painkilling opioids are the most commonly prescribed. And one of five patients are on five or more prescription medications, according to the findings, published online in the journal Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Can we truly live healthier lives if the very medications that are being prescribed are robbing us of the essentials of life?
Join us Tuesday afternoon at 5:30pm as Doc, Aries and I will have a discussion about how your medication is robbing you of your health.
Mark Shukhman MD is a psychiatrist in private practice in suburbs of Chicago. Prior to becoming an MD, his interests included alternative medicine and mathematics. Dr.Shukhman’s practice is focused on such problems as mood, anxiety, sleep, sex, appetite control, memory problems, chronic pain and addiction to opioids and alcohol. Dr.Shukhman is frequently consulted on psycho-somatic problems and psychiatric symptoms, accompanying general medical conditions. Treatment approach is based on neuropsychiatric interpretation of symptomatology and usually consists of combination of medications with vitamins, supplements and reflexotherapy. LDN is a part of psychopharmacological armamentarium for treatment of mood disorders, eating disorders and addictions.
Dr. Shukman teaches, including “doctor teaching other doctors” He was on the faculty of a board preparation course, advisory panels, multiple grand rounds etc. He served as a primary investigator for a several pharmaceutical research studies.
Drugs are another common way to escape boredom, depression, and pain. Pop one pill and working at the local pizza parlor after school might not be such a drag or that chronic backache resides into oblivion.
Over the last decade, there has been a new sheriff in town and it's dealt everything except law and order. It's the opoid OxyCotin, and and it starts out legal but in an epidemic number of instances concludes more devastating than the society shunned street drugs such as Heroin, Meth, or even crack.
On this episode, it's emergence onto the medical atmosphere, its good legal applications, the rise of "Pill Mills". A South Florida journalist and authorities pay some pill miils a visit, see what they found.
The misuse of the drug has gripped an epidemic number of people in it's highly addictive web creating a new wave of negative social and cultural ills that make it appear an eery sibling to crack cocaine.
Listen, Learn, and Leave informed.
Sarah D. Fox, M.D is Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Women & Infants’ Hospital of RI and The Warren Alpert Medical School at Brown University. She is the founder and director of the W&I Chronic Pelvic Pain Clinic as well as the director of Colposcopy and Cervical Cancer Prevention. Her areas of interest include medical management, complementary and alternative management of pelvic pain, and resident education. Her research includes the study of mindfulness meditation for patients with chronic pelvic pain as well as the study of opioid pain medications and quality of life in chronic pelvic pain.
In today's episode of GUC, I am delighted to have the opportunity to be speaking with the FED UP! rally’s Steering Committee Chair, as well as the President of the Steve Rummler Hope Foundation, Judy Rummler.
Judy is the fire behind the 2nd annual FED UP! rally and march to the White House taking place this September 28, 2014 on the Mall in Washington, D.C.
The FED UP! rally is a grass roots call for immediate, coordinated and comprehensive federal action to end the epidemic of addiction and overdose deaths attributed to opioids and other prescription drugs.
To learn more and to register for the FED UP! rally Click Here
For more on Judy Rummler Click Here
To follow the FED UP! rally on Facebook Click Here
To follow the FED UP! rally on Twitter Click Here
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (76 chatters)
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (66 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- thedean (0 chatters)