SORT BY Relevancy
Wednesday is dedicated to survivors to call in and let us all know how they are seeking their support. How are they making the effort to find a support group, volunteer at a non-profit, researching or professional counseling? It is hard work learning how to find your healing and it takes time to learn how to live in your new life. Living in healing is something very new to survivors who have broken their silence and it takes a while to get a rhythm and security in their daily walk.
Monday - Release YOUR Pain
Let Go of YOUR Suffering
Break YOUR Silence
Monday’s show is dedicated to survivors who need to take that one step and reveal the truth. Please don’t think of this special step as being exposed to the world and fearing the worst from people if you tell us what happened to you as a child, but instead know that you have been traumatized enough. You never did anything wrong. You deserve and should demand that this load of crap that has been dumped on you be cleaned off of you and out of you!! This trauma is no longer yours!! Take your poisonous secret, put it in a bag and throw it in the trash. It is out, gone and never to return because you can’t be a victim ever again!!! He no longer has that power over you!!
It is very true that the damage that he or she has caused is very real and you probably feel tore up from the floor up, but that is just it! You are now able to heal. You have stopped the damage and the profuse bleeding and the painful recovery begins. The healing path is stretched as far as your eyes can see and in fact, the ending is never seen by our eyes, but the path is a different path. It is a life being surrounded by people who support us and we seek healthy people and make healthier choices.
Welcome! And it all begins with This One Step.
Speaking the truth to your family.
Telling your family that you were molested as a child is about the hardest part of breaking your silence. Many of us were molested by a family member who is respected and loved by most. You will begin to stack the reasons and excuses as to why you can’t or shouldn’t tell your family in your head and it sounds very reasonable in your head, but you know that it has to be done.
Breaking your silence to someone you trust is just opening the old infected wound and letting the poison out, but as adults we all know that our wound is not going to truly heal if we don’t let the doctor cut it open and clean it out completely. We are adults that were traumatized as children. We know better now. We are not little boys and girls and we have to set the example for others and show ourselves that we deserve being healthy and getting healing. We have to refuse to allow our molesters have power over us another day! You have to stop looking over your shoulder and walking on egg shells. This is what happened and it was not your fault and it is time to experience your life as it should be!
The Charlotte Hornets faced tough opposition during their four game homestand but came away with a 3-1 record after a dominating win over a hurting Chicago Bulls team. Wednesday they will have a chance to get back over .500 if they defeat the Indiana Pacers in Indiana. Can a healthy Hornets team compete with the top teams in the Eastern Conference come playoff time?
Hive Talk Live
We discuss what lies behind the struggles in what used to be a source of strength for the Hornets, bench play, on Inside the Locker Room with Justin Thomas from ESPN730.
A full preview of Hornets at Pacers with key matchups and stats to know
NBA picks with Nick Denning
Join us live every Tues. at 8pm PST, 10pm CST, 11pm EST for the time of your life .. Miracles Do Happen..Tune in if you need a Miracle , God is in the blessing business....
Call in 15 minutes before your appointed time and we will pray for you...
How do I find the right one for me? or do I? What does God say about this?
Taboo Talk, a Christian talk show featuring Lady Charmaine Day (www.ladycharmaineday.com). On this exciting episode of Taboo Talk, guest star Professor Griff shares his insight and wisdom on issues relevant to Black History Month. This is a show you don't want to miss if hearing an enlightened perspective on Black History Month is important to YOU!!!
About Professor Griff:
Professor Griff is an internationally renowned educator, writer, producer, musician, platinum recording/spoken word artist, lecturer and founding member of the pioneering and revolutionary hip hop group Public Enemy. Author of the popular music business guide: Musick Bizness R.I.P. (Resource Information Publication), Griff stands as a highly acclaimed, seasoned entertainment industry veteran and sought-after resource on all aspects of the music business. An activist within both the conscious and hip hop communities, Griff currently stands as a permanent fixture on the international lecture circuit with his riveting and powerful discourse/book, the Psychological Covert War on Hip Hop. Professor Griff speaks on Tamir Rice Verdict, Lebron James, and the responsibility of Black Entertainers.
Professor Is The Truth He Quick on the Draw when Answering Questions, He Keeps It Authentic, Blacks, Whites & All Races Can learn from This Wise Man Professor Griff He Is The Silent Assassin, Once You Hear Griff's Sharp Truth, you Realize He's a FORCE to Be Reckon With!!! For more information please visit www.pgriff.info or www.professorgriff.me
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (53 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (39 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (12 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Life and Times2 (1 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Silver Dawn Radio (0 chatters)