SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Dr. Aimée Gould Shunney will be discussing the benefits of supplementing with omega fatty acids.
Dr. Aimée Gould Shunney is a dynamic educator, radio show host, writer and dedicated naturopathic doctor on a mission to empower people to take charge of their health with integrative medicine. She is in private practice in Santa Cruz, CA where she specializes in women’s health, functional endocrinology, and family medicine. As a Medical Advisor to Nordic Naturals, Dr. Shunney also enjoys extolling the virtues of fish oil to professional, retail, and consumer audiences across the country.
In this episode, Lexi (Alexi Groumoutis) and I, talk and share about the importance of OMEGA 3 and OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS, and why they are so important for our health. We love your feedback and thank you for listening! Follow on Twitter #theecochef
Host Dana Laake and her special guest
Dr. Michael D. Lewis will be discussing the role of omega-3 fatty acids in the treatment and prevention of brain injuries.
Dr. Michael D. Lewis, MD, MPH, MBA, FACPM, is the founder and president of the Brain Health Education and Research Foundation, LLC. His postgraduate training was completed at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, the Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health, and the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, and he is board-certified and a Fellow in the American College of Preventive Medicine. Dr. Lewis has been a pioneer in the clinical use of omega-3 fatty acids for the prevention, acute treatment, and rehabilitation of brain injuries including traumatic brain injury and concussions, stroke, PTSD, and other conditions. Over his career, his insights and revolutionary work have impacted thousands of lives and he is passionate about continuing to find improved solutions to the age old problem of brain injury.
Host Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Christopher Speed will be discussing balancing omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Christopher Speed, MND, APD, is the Director of Nutritional Sciences for Minami Nutrition, with products distributed by Garden of Life. He is a much sought-after presenter on health issues related to omega-3 supplementation and the different types of manufacturing and processing technologies.
Karen Gadol joins us today as we discuss the importance of omega 3 fatty acids and how it can boost health, memory, energy and more. Mila by Lifemax is touted as THE best source of omega 3's and contains a long list of other health promoting properties. Join us today and learn all about this exciting and life-changing product and what it can do for you!
The importance of Omega-3 fatty acids in eye health and how they can help prevent the major cause of blindness, macular degeneration. Barbara Frank is a Holistic Practitioner who has practiced for 35-years. She is an Internationally Certified Lymphologist and her focus is on Folk Medicine and parasites. She has the only comprehensive treatment for parasites.
She is the author of “How To Take 10 Years Off Your Face And Add 10 Years To Your Life Naturally
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Maggie Laidlaw will be discussing how to choose an omega-3 supplement.
Dr. Maggie Laidlaw acquired her degrees in human nutrition from the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada. Her doctoral research was on rheumatoid arthritis and supplementation with anti-inflammatory oils, such as fish and borage seed oil. Maggie was the Associate Director and Clinical Investigator at the Human Nutraceutical Research Unit at the University of Guelph for 4 years before becoming Director of the Clinical Trials Division of Nutrasource Diagnostics Inc. in 2007.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (109 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (57 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (57 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (25 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (13 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- prf88 (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- DailyRoto (0 chatters)