SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Patriot Nation Radio we will be Talking with Karen Maple whose Daughter was kidnapped by CPS and forced to take psyctropic Drugs and held against her will.This story has a happy ending.Tune in Tonite 6:30pm eastern time, and 3:30pm pacific www.blogtalkradio.com/patriotnation
Ohio Sports Talk
Join Jerry Chiles as he discusses a variety of topics at 12pm ET/9am PT
* Cleveland Browns Family Day
* Cleveland Browns Offensive Identity
* DL Ishaa'ily Kitchen signs tender agreement with Browns
* Paul Kruger wants to improve on his 11.5 sacks
* Bengal Players in the Spotlight: Tyler Eifert / Dre Kirkpatrick
* Cincinnati Bengals Offensive Identity
Ohio State Buckeyes
* Ohio State Recruiting: Wide Receivers
* 4-star S Marlon Character has Ohio State in his top 3
* MAC Honors Dinner feature 2015 Hall of Fame Class to MAC Conference
* Addition of Eilar Hardy from Notre Dame to football program
* Bowling Green mourns passing of Coach Bob Gibson
* Bowling Green Athletic Communications Department ears FWAA Super 11 Award
* Kent State mourns passing of Trainer Doug Davis
Miami of Ohio
* Redhawks unveil new scrimmage field
* No summer vacation for Bearcats QB Gunner Kiel
* Tommy Tuberville says "Sky is the limit this season"
* Cincinnati / BYU football game moved
* Louis Banks & Terry Nelson inducted to Bearcats Hall of Fame
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
Geri Pfiefer, from OK will be our guest today. She will be plugging her new page, called TAKEN, amongst other things. We will also be discussing MEDICAL KIDNAPPING. This is a very serious crime that is being commited across our once great nation, and it NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!! So tune in, listen to guest Geri Pfieffer, and we will talk about medical kidnapping. It promises to be an episode for the books.
BUSINESS TALK featuring Patrick Tackett, Vice President, Ohio Valley Bank. Patrick will discuss: Developing a business plan – research; The Importance of accounting & legal representation; Cash flow analysis – how lending needs play in to this; and Pricing model used and what drives. Ohio Valley Bank, established in 1872, currently operates 14 offices throughout Ohio and West Virginia. The Bank's headquarters are located at 420 Third Avenue in Gallipolis, Ohio. During its 142 years in business, it has never changed names, making it one of the oldest banks in the state. In the 90's, Ohio Valley Bank management established Ohio Valley Banc Corp. The Banc Corp. is a one-bank holding company (Ohio Valley Bank being that "one-bank") which has expanded to own another subsidiary in 1996 called Loan Central, a finance company with seven offices in southern Ohio. Ohio Valley Banc Corp. common stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker symbol of OVBC. The mission of Ohio Valley Bank is clear: Community First! We accomplish our mission by a firm commitment to treat our customers, shareholders, and employees in the same manner as we would expect to be treated and then to go one step beyond.
Guest Information includes:
Vice-President Commercial Lending
Ohio Valley Bank
TwinSpires.com's Ed DeRosa & PredictionMachine.com's Danny Zucker give a final look at American Pharoah's Triple Crown championship and look ahead to the rest of the year with a preview of the $500,000 Ohio Derby at Thistledown. For FREE Brisnet.com Ultimate Past Performances of the Ohio Derby, click here.
Join host John Carpenter, a psychiatric therapist, as he investigates the appearances of the Blessed Virgin Mary as recorded in history by reliable sources. Donald Hartley adds Biblical references and commentary as they explore the stories together. Tonight they travel to Ohio around 1990.
in Real Estate
"Making Money in Real Estate When You Have No Money" with 50 years of combined experience in real estate and finance, Ken Sheppard & Dana Leigh share real world "How To" actions to use real estate togenerate passive income, build wealth and create a financial legacy for your family We started out this way and so can you.
Today we'll hear from Channing Hobson, an Ohio REI, who will share his experience of working with us to close a recent deal.
Find our podcasts on the iTunes store under "Making Money in Real Estate When You Have No Money".
Please join our online community at CreativeFlips.webs.com and connect with us on LinkedIn- Ken and Dana.