SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as host Samantha Ettus and featured guest Dawn Quesnel team up for the Conference for Women's online radio show 'Office Hours'.
Believe it or not, everything truly is negotiable! Each new job offer or performance review is an opportunity to negotiate base salary, bonuses, benefits, stock options and various other incentives that add to job satisfaction and ultimately, provide more financial security. You need to take control of your job search before your new job offer and plan ahead of time for your annual performance review to reach your ultimate goal of financial security and happiness. Are you prepared to negotiate?
Samantha and Dawn will be addressing your questions during the live broadcast. If you are interested in being featured on the show please send an email to email@example.com with your name, contact information, and brief overview of your question or challenge.
This month's broadcast is designed to give you the tools you need to be stand out IN a crowd and brag with elegance, authenticity, and credibility while simultaneously building and nurturing reciprocal internal and external relationships. During this broadcast Gerrie will share insights on key personal marketing strategies so that you can:
• Discover 3 secrets to stand out IN a crowd and get recognized internally and externally as being unique, authentic, and remarkable.
• Expand your vision about HOW you can market yourself, internally and externally.
• Identify 3 ways that you can easily take ACTION today!
This broadcast will address how to:
• foster the right mindset to navigate transition
• seek opportunity in times of chaos
• identify your strengths and weaknesses
This month’s broadcast is designed to give you the insight and tools you need to network with colleagues and strangers. During the broadcast you will learn how to:
• create deeper relationships • invest in meaningful connections • cultivate influence within your network
Join host Samantha Ettus and guest Diane MacPhee as they share insights that will help you learn how to: face your money fears get educated take charge of your financial future
This month’s broadcast is designed to give you the tools you need to successfully manage relationships with your coworkers. During this broadcast host Samantha Ettus and featured guest Marie Peeler will share insights that will help you learn how to:
• develop meaningful relationships
• create supportive and successful relationships
• build influence and deepen effectiveness with co-workers
This month’s broadcast is designed to give help you survive & thrive in your busy life. During the broadcast you will learn:
• what it means to you to have 'it all'
• what it means to you to have 'it right'
• how to identify 3 things you can put into action now to help you thrive
The live radio podcast discussing current EMS topics, social media and everything else you want to talk about in the "Bus"
Join us by calling in or chatting live. The fastest EMS hour you will ever have.
This episode is sponsored by EMS Manager. The easiest and most innovative EMS employee management and scheduling software. Sign up for a free trial at http://emsmanager.net
Join us for current topics in EMS, crew room talk and find out what your co-workers are thinking.
Call in live toll free or chat with us during the show.
This episode is sponsored by EMS Manager. Sign up for a free trial of their EMS employee management software at http://emsmanager.net
Last week was busy for Jim and Greg. Greg especially had a busy week with not only EMS Boot Camp & The MedicCast but also being at the live premiere of The Chronicles of EMS.
During this episode of Office Hours Jim gave his point of view of CoEMS
As an EMS professional you have sat in class, studied the content, taken the exams and have even continued your education in CEU's. But with all this book learnin' how can you translate the textbook into the field?
The calls we go on don't adhere to the textbook and the patients have not read them either. So, the balancing act is ever present between the text and the reality of EMS.
Join us for this episode with your stories and opinions. Bring your reality to the show.
Get a free customized trial of EMS Manager by visiting our proud sponsor Aladtec today - click here
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (338 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (47 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- Ms Blue (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (13 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Father Teresa (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (3 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- Haunted Hunters (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (2 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (1 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)