SORT BY Relevancy
What is real, and what is a mirage? Can something be a cost effective strategic option, or a fool's errand?
As outlined by our guests U.S. Naval War College Associate Professors James R. Holmes and Toshi Yoshihara in their latest work in the periodical Asian Security: An Ocean Too Far: Offshore Balancing in the Indian Ocean; the United States is beset by war weariness after over a decade of war and a half century plus of global commitments.
It is seductive to think of retiring from continental Eurasia, but if history calls us back - returning in times of systemic conflict would be problematic – even in the relatively accessible rimlands of Western Europe and East Asia.
In a part of the world with the planet's largest democracy - offshore balancing is close to impossible in the Indian Ocean.
As it turns out, offshore balancing in the Indian Ocean may be no balancing at all.
Speaking of Green will interview this year's Ocean Exchange a couple of this year's honorees.
Dr. Tony Frudakis has a rich history as an emerging business expert and serial entrepreneur, focused on the commercial evolution of basic to applied science and disruptive technology development. He has public-company CEO experience, a background of successful corporate governance and SEC compliance, and is established as a cutting-edge science and technology thought leader. Dr. Frudakis is a Ph.D. graduate of the University of California, Berkeley (1995), and a Phi-Beta Kappa, Magna Cumme Laude graduate from the University of California, Irvine (1989). Since 1999, Dr. Frudakis has participated in the founding of four companies with technology innovations for genomics, homeland security, defense and clean energy. In 2012, he started Okeanos Technologies to develop and market an ultra-energy-efficient desalination technology that might become the next paradigm shift in water treatment systems. Dr. Frudakis is the author of 15 peer-reviewed scientific papers, a seminal textbook and 17 technology patent applications.
Mr. Anders Jansson is a Co- Founder and Ceo at Minesto. He has a proven entrepreneurial track record and has built up Minesto to what is today with offices in Sweden and UK. His focus on business development has gained traction on all continents, giving the company a global network within the renewable energy sector.
As I stated in the earlier episode, "Things to Consider in Determining Risk", it was risky for the undocumented in applying for an AB 60 driver’s license if they had used a false social security number or used false documents in the past. This is the general advice given to AB 60 applicants because the DMV hadn't given out any information on this issue. Or perhaps it was an issue the DMV did not anticipate ahead of time. In any case, just to be safe, attorneys and non-profits usually recommmended those who used false documents or a false social security number to wait and see.
Attorneys have learned that applicants who used false social security numbers for past licenses or used false documents will be flagged for, and should expect, a follow up DMV investigation. Information states it will not be DMV policy to refer AB 60 applicants who have committed past perjury or fraud for prosecution only as it relates to past driver’s licenses. Applicants might be referred for prosecution if the fraud/perjury was used to commit a crime, for example, identity fraud.
The individual AB 60 applicant must decide if a driver’s license is worth the risk of what the investigation will uncover, especially if anything else in the applicant’s background will make them a deportation priority. Remember, although the DMV will not report the applicant to federal authorities, they will still be able to access all DMV information.
For further information, comments or questions, I can be reached at (323) 924-8560 or you can send me an e-mail at: email@example.com. Please Note: This is just general information and is not intended to serve as legal advice for your particular legal issue.
California started allowing undocumented aliens to apply for a driver’s license since the second of January. The DMV has stated that their office will not report the legal status of AB 60 applicants to federal authorities. This episode deals with background issues an undocumented applicant may have that would be complicated by applying for an AB 60 license. For example, perjury, fraud, criminal history, and immigration violations (besides a one-time illegal entry) are some of the issues that should be taken into consideration. I do not give a definitive yes or no answer, I merely point out the risk.
Socal Law Talk is brought to you by Oscar Acuna, of Acuna Law Office. A blogpost of this episode can be found at acunalawoffice.com. For further information, comments or questions, I can be reached at (323) 924-8560 or you can send me an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Note: This is just general information and is not intended to serve as legal advice for your particular legal issue.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss "Hidden Fortunes In Plain Sight" using the Blue Ocean Strategy. The program is bascially about opptorunites that are available for anyone provided they can "recognize" them and harness the ""power of distinctions" & "blue oceans".
We have a special guest on today, however for security reasons we shall not revel who that guest is in this discription, so you will have to tune in to listen to find out who it is.
Aros Crystos ocean advocate and dolphin ambassador!
my work with the oceans and books Embracing Aloha and Time is promised to no one.aroscrystos.com
Aros Crystos is a vast spirit endowed with strength and wisdom
to guide the heart and mind. Ocean advocate, author, award-winning vocalist, and award-winning fashion designer, known for his exciting visionary creativity and unique understanding of galactic energy. An inspiring public speaker and dolphin communicator, Aros is a multidimensional artist.
His ongoing lifework and teachings offer
"the love and ecstasy of a truly evolved soul."
Join Aros as a guardian of the oceans.
In 1996, Aros began receiving the first of hundreds of messages from the Dolphins, the first being
"Where there is true love, shapes and forms disappear and left is only our smile." :))
Elizabeth Haich, Swami Muktananda and Gurumayi Chidvilisananda,
and then with the Greatest Teachers in nature--
the Dolphins and Whales--spending many years in Hawai’i communicating
with wild Dolphins and Whales in the open ocean.
His unique energetic gift was enhanced by Dolphin energy, empowering his beautiful voice to generate vibrational sound energy and sonic code that propels the spirit toward awakening by
activating DNA wormholes beyond time and space.
Let's Do Lunch! visits Ocean 60 in Jacksonville, Florida on Atlantic Beach, offering a casual atmosphere with an emphasis on a fine dining experience. Jacksonville native Chef Daniel Groshell was inspired to open a restaurant through his world travels as a youth, and his mother's artistic influence. Along with his wife Mariela they are the perfect hosts, making sure you are satisfied in every way.
A special Let's Do Lunch! five-course menu was prepared by Chef Daniel complimented by delicious wines from server and sommelier Thomas. The meal featured buttery jumbo diver scallops served with a corn coulis caught by Ocean 60's personal diving team, a scrumptious salad trio of conch, duck, and beets, local grouper served Mediterranean style with pearl couscous, and lamb shank so tender it falls off the bone which Chef says he brings home for his beagle as a special treat. The superb meal was finished off with homemade key lime crème brulee with just enough of a crack on top.
What sets Chef Daniel apart from the rest is a desire to give back to the community. Ocean 60 hosts charities such as Habitat for Humanity and The Heal Foundation, started by his brother. He has a no limits philosophy where he'll give anything a shot; perhaps a cooking show is even in the works! Coming soon is his uber healthy raw granola bar, the Good Mood Bar.
Week 13 is upon us. And even though the Bears are toast for 2014 there's a lot of great footballl to be played? How about them Cardinals!!!!. I'm optimistic. Catch us Sundays at 11am EST for the hottest Pregame show in sports. We'll touch on everything sports from the Baseball Hot Stove talks and trade to all things NFL. The NHL is rolling and my Blackhawks are the sexy pick to win it all. It's time to get excited about the Fall and Winter!!! Let's go baby!!!!!! All this and more only on The Fastest 60 Minutes in Sports
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (75 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (33 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (23 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Rifleman (8 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- The American Republic (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- InXBetween the Lines (2 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (0 chatters)