SORT BY Relevancy
This week we'll hear our (previously recorded) interview with Occupy Activist, Cecily McMillan. As well as an update on Cecily's upcoming court appearance.
We also encourage anyone who is in the area to #occupythecourts this Monday and check out JusticeForCecily.com
Join us this Sunday at 1PM EST for enough Political Discourse to Occupy your Disgruntled Little EarHoles!
Not Enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
Share an in-dept conversation with Doug Rose as he tell his story about his stuggles and his journey to get back on his feet. Which will touch the memory banks of many who didn't know from day to day where they would have ended up but surviving through determination and true grit.
Spend a evening dealing with the stigma behind depression and how you cope with it, unfortunately some take their lives, some don't realize their mood swings is because of it...however let's explore this further and find solutions and see the signs before it's too late to help or correct this medical issue.
Occupy National Gathering is a yearly gathering of Occupiers, supporters and coalition groups. Occupy’s third national gathering, NatGat 2014 or NatGat3, will take place July 31 – August 3 in Sacramento, CA. Occupy Sacramento is busy rounding up venues for 4 days of teach-ins, skillshares, workshops, open spaces and actions.
Each year a collective of occupiers forms to support the host city and participate in planning and organizing the gathering, working in autonomous subgroups and projects and coming together for reportbacks and planning as the national gathering working group, or NGWG. The NGWG2014 comprises Occupy Sacramento on the ground, and Occupiers and allies from far and wide online, hopefully soon to include you!
The working groups (about 100 occupiers so far) are busy laying the tracks, and need Occupy to drive the train and bring it home. Let us know what Occupy would like to see and bring to the Occupy National Gathering!
In addition to planning the event on the ground, a few special projects are underway that can use your energy and participation:
an online component through which people can participate
On this edition of Carson's Corner, it is all things Election Boycott, as the entire hour is dedicated to the Election Boycott Advocates. In this hour, we hear from members and supporters as the group advances and becomes more active. Each day with every corporate news cycle, it becomes more and more apparent that our entire system is beyond repair, and participating in it is meaningless. The Election Boycott Advocates are urging citizens to refrain from tyranny, and boycott the election. This is the only podcast that is featuring this must-needed effort and discussion. Join us by calling in and being part of the discussion. Also, make sure to support the listed websites.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (9 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (7 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (6 chatters)
- WinningSolutionsforIndigos (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Transition Radio (3 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- dijones247 (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- N Plain English (2 chatters)
- Red River Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (0 chatters)