SORT BY Relevancy
Changing the world one pie at a time, Pie It Forward believes that every human being deserves tasty, nourishing food, made with care and served with dignity. Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes Sarah Fertig, Executive Weirdo Do-Gooder, on a mission to change the world with the power of pie, to the show on Saturday, June 14 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time.
The Pie It Forward crew, which is comprised of Sarah, her fiance Chris Kovac and their Border Collie, Shalosh, is based in Ann Arbor, Michigain's Liberty Plaza. Formed in 2012, Pie It Forward hit the road in 2013 in their wagon house camper. They traveled 12,000 miles and baked and gave away more than 200 pies as they crossed the U.S. What kind of pies? The main ingredient in all of Pie It Forward's pies is kindness.
The current plan is to become a 501c3, buy a food truck and use the profits to serve free or very affordable pies to people across Michigan. You can find Pie It Forward on Facebook or on twitter or the web site. Click here to make a donation to Pie It Foward.
Join Host Live Chats
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (9 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- The What If Show (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Simply Abundant Intuitive Hour (2 chatters)
- The Mediums View (1 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (1 chatters)