SORT BY Relevancy
Conversations In Care Welcomes Leslie Josel to the show to help us examine ADHD. Leslie will help us to understand what ADHD is and what we need to know in regard to living successfully with it.
Care Radio Network Welcomes The Fischer Report with Tony Fischer
The Fischer Report hosted by Tony Fischer a healthcare administrator, consultant and caregiver who hopes to use his unique viewpoint to bring patients and providers together with the goal of achieving better healthcare outcomes. By providing healthcare resources and caregiver support, each show will be a never ending referrence for caregivers and providers to access as often as they need help.
Tune in to learn more about Care Radio Network as he talks with Care Radio Network Founder and Host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann. Then hold on tight as Tami turns the tables on Tony so that you the listener can get to know Tony and his point of view a little bit better.
Let's discuss the reasons some people at your jobs continue to get their paycheck, get raises and bonuses while you and others bust their butts everyday. Join the show at 10:00am, call (818)301-5834.
What does the term "politics as usual" mean to you?
Does President Obama's approval ratings really mean anything?
Will opposing political parties (ie: Elephants & Donkeys o,r if your prefer, Republicans & Democrats) ever learn to work together?
In the political game, when is a win not a win?
These and a few other guestions are laying heavy on the minds of many people, including me.
Join me this morning at 8AM - 9:15AM EST to share your comments or opinions on these questios.
One Module I work through with my clients is Physical Self Care.
I am interviewing Jay Jones, Fitness Minister
Inspiration not Intimidation is his mantra!
I have worked with Jay Jones and experienced great results!
He will share with us the most efficient way to exercise and get results.
On Jay's website, there is a video of a workout that takes a little time to get great results.
Jay Jones is able to help you via Skype. He is a professional and walks the walk.
Investigative reporter, Jack Cashill says the multicultural faithful have less interest in celebrating the many colors of their rainbow than they do in condemning “those with privilege” who are white. What does that have to do with Ebola?
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
This show will touch on a topic related to Health and Wellness Travel. Medical tourism is one of the fastest growing trends in travel. With the rising cost of healthcare, and the American population aging, baby boomers retiring, Medical Tourism is a hot topic.
Although it's been around for many years we'll talk about the definition of Medical tourism. The discussion will become lively as we talk about the top destinations for certain procedures, what procedures people are traveling to have done, the process, and the risks.
There is so much to discuss about this interesting topic including ethical issues and what questions to ask prospective physicians.
Don't miss this show if you have ever thought about going across the borders, the ocean, or even state lines to seek medical help. Listen so you can make the right decision!
Did you know you can make payments on your next vacation?
We will discuss travel trends of the week, travel news, and of course Shellda's Fun Facts.
Call into the station to tell us about your experiences with medical travel.
Need a speaker about a topic everyone likes to talk about for your health and wellness fair? Vacation planning, is something different for your next association or office, Karen Duncan is available to discuss the benefits of vacations for your workforce. And how everyone can afford to take time off.
What was the hidden agenda that caused many people, even reporters, to walk out of Obama's recent "support the candidate" speech in Maryland? Has the tenets of BioAcoustic Vocal Profiling finally been able to help people discern who is telling the truth, or not?
Join us we exam the topics and reveal the hidden agendas and real motivations of at least one president.
Are Americans shaken by government’s ability to function tyrannically? No! They! Aren't! After all, they voted for it - twice; Will the sabotaged ebola response poke a hole in liberals’ theory of infallible government? Don't be absurd; Obama Regime to impose travel bans…but not the ones you think; Not only are U.S. foodstuffs, medical supplies—even clinics—going to ISIS, American distribution networks are paying ISIS ‘taxes’ and putting ISIS people on their payrolls; John Kerry says "peaceful Muslims" being driven to crazed mass murder by "deprivation" and "climate change"; Small businesses get horrifying snootful of brutal reality as 2015 ObamaCare rates revealed - but not until after Election Day.
Tiesha Frontis Powell, the founder and CEO of KnowYourSelfWorth Sister’s Network and a native from Charlotte, NC who came to Durham, NC in 1993 to attend North Carolina Central University. She is a country girl at heart that has persevered through many challenges: molestation, promiscuity addiction, domestic abuse, abortions, miscarriage, homelessness, divorce, home foreclosure, STDs, anxiety and depression.
Tiesha graduated from Myers Park High school and was accepted into NC Central University by the grace of God. Her grades were good but her test scores would not allow her to enter into college on a general admission status but God made a way for her to attend and graduate with two Bachelor of Science degrees in Chemistry and Biology while working two jobs to put herself through college. Tiesha Frontis Powell has a very strong determined Spirit and truly loves the Lord. She is rooted and grounded in her Christian faith and lives by the belief that “What God Has for Me It Is for Me”.
Tiesha believes that education is very important. She is currently pursuing a double Master Degree at Pfeiffer College and will continue to obtain her Doctorate in Theology. Tiesha has not only obtained her college degrees and currently has a full-time career as a Clinical Research Associate for Chiltern Oncology but she has also managed to become a successful business owner. She is the owner of Secret Treasure’s, The Red Carpet Café, It Works- Transform U MindBodySoul Wellness, and KnowYourSelfWorthTravel. Tiesha truly strives to adhere to God commandments to feed the hungry, clothes the naked and shelter the homeless. She is building a platform that will empower women of all ages to Know their SelfWorth and Know who they are in Christ and allow Him to begin the process of their MindBody&Soul being Transfomed2Purpose.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (489 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (38 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (27 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (18 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (9 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- FFToolbox (7 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- BC Radio (4 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- PASOS (0 chatters)
- NCI Radio (0 chatters)