SORT BY Relevancy
Care Radio Network's Flagship Show Conversations In Care
Join host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Stem Cell Expert and Cardiologist Dr. Joshua Hare. They will talk about the use of stem cell therapy and repairing damaged hearts.
Dr. Hare is the founding director of the Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, chief of the Division of Cardiology, and Louis Lemberg professor of medicine and professor of molecular and cellular pharmacology.
Conversations In Care Welcomes Leslie Josel to the show to help us examine ADHD. Leslie will help us to understand what ADHD is and what we need to know in regard to living successfully with it.
Care Radio Network Welcomes The Fischer Report with Tony Fischer
The Fischer Report hosted by Tony Fischer a healthcare administrator, consultant and caregiver who hopes to use his unique viewpoint to bring patients and providers together with the goal of achieving better healthcare outcomes. By providing healthcare resources and caregiver support, each show will be a never ending referrence for caregivers and providers to access as often as they need help.
Tune in to learn more about Care Radio Network as he talks with Care Radio Network Founder and Host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann. Then hold on tight as Tami turns the tables on Tony so that you the listener can get to know Tony and his point of view a little bit better.
On October 22, at Noon, my guest will be Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik. Dr. Zeleznik is Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. From 1995 until 2004 she trained geriatric fellows, internal medicine and family medicine residents, and medical students at Montefiore Medical Center. She is published in the geriatric and palliative care literature on subjects including pressure ulcers, communication between doctors and health care proxies and aging physiology. Dr. Zeleznik established Comprehensive Geriatric Care in 2004 as an office-based solo medical practice with home visits to for those patients who because they became homebound could no longer travel for primary medical care in the office. Informed by the experience of being one of the many hands-on caregivers for her own home-bound mother who died at home of complications of Parkinson's disease and the challenges of obtaining care in the home, Dr. Zeleznik remade Comprehensive Geriatric Care as direct primary care practice which provides accessible and individualized primary and palliative care to those elderly who cannot leave their homes. Dr. Zeleznik is a co-founder of The CareGivers’ Project, a not for profit which is an on and off-line organization where caregivers for elderly can express and reflect about the complexities of being a caregiver through written and visual material and get-togethers.
Promiscuity can be risky, but did you know that regular sex, as part of a stable, monogamous relationship, can actually be good for your health? Research has shown that even a modest love-making routine can help routine can help control weight, lower cholesterol, improve heart health, manage pain and reduce stress. Sex, according to my guest this week Judy Gaman is one of 10 critical components of overall health far too often over looked by people whose busy lifestyles are interfering with their well being. Tune in this Wednesday to find out what a lack of interest in sex may indicate the link between regular sex and a good memory, which foods are natural libido enhancers and so much more!
Judy Gaman is a professional speaker, published author and a health and wellness expert at Executive Medicine of Texas. Through her presentations, she has a unique way of taking her audience on a mental journey and leaving them inspired to share their new found knowledge with others. Gaman has a degree in Health Sciences and Clinical Research Administration from the prestigious George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Judy Gaman is the author of Stay Young 10- Proven Steps to Ultimate Health. For more information on Judy, please visit: www.judygaman.com
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
This show will touch on a topic related to Health and Wellness Travel. Medical tourism is one of the fastest growing trends in travel. With the rising cost of healthcare, and the American population aging, baby boomers retiring, Medical Tourism is a hot topic.
Although it's been around for many years we'll talk about the definition of Medical tourism. The discussion will become lively as we talk about the top destinations for certain procedures, what procedures people are traveling to have done, the process, and the risks.
There is so much to discuss about this interesting topic including ethical issues and what questions to ask prospective physicians.
Don't miss this show if you have ever thought about going across the borders, the ocean, or even state lines to seek medical help. Listen so you can make the right decision!
Did you know you can make payments on your next vacation?
We will discuss travel trends of the week, travel news, and of course Shellda's Fun Facts.
Call into the station to tell us about your experiences with medical travel.
Need a speaker about a topic everyone likes to talk about for your health and wellness fair? Vacation planning, is something different for your next association or office, Karen Duncan is available to discuss the benefits of vacations for your workforce. And how everyone can afford to take time off.
One Module I work through with my clients is Physical Self Care.
I am interviewing Jay Jones, Fitness Minister
Inspiration not Intimidation is his mantra!
I have worked with Jay Jones and experienced great results!
He will share with us the most efficient way to exercise and get results.
On Jay's website, there is a video of a workout that takes a little time to get great results.
Jay Jones is able to help you via Skype. He is a professional and walks the walk.
WE USED TO SAY GOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHT. THE OLD MEN USED TO TIP THEIR HAT, OPEN THE DOOR FOR THE LADIES, GIVE THEIR SEAT TO OLDER PEOPLE. THE SIMPLE THINGS ARE GONE. TODAY'S HUMP DAY AGAIN, 10/22, TONIGHT, 7PM, ET. TO 8 PM, ET. A LITTLE NEWS A LITTLE SONG A FEW LAUGHS.CALL 646 716 4343. WITH THE WIZE GUY OF BLOGTALK RADIO, VINNY DE VINGO AND THE LADY, LEE LEE. AS THE RAIN FALLS HERE ON THE EAST COAST WE'LL TRY HARD TO HAVE SOME GOOD OLD FUN!!!! SO JOIN US AT 646 716 4343.
Angela Brathovde is a certified psychiatric and holistic nurse, has a PhD in holistic counseling and is a Reiki Master. She is a nurse educator, has published several articles and has speaks widely on holistic nursing. She is the Clinical Director of Children’s Crisis Intervention Services at Monmouth Medical Center.
Angela will speak to how she practices holistic health at her organiation and how Reiki research contributes to our nursing practice.
in Self Help
How many times do we depend on others for things that it is us who are responsible for what happens? How many of us don't feel the need to blame others or blame something for the things that happens to us? It is much easier to make someone else responsible for what happens to us but by doing this, we are taking away the power that we have when it comes to our health. You have more power over your health than you can imagine. Listen to today's talk and be inspired to take responsibility for your health.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (107 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (15 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- FSF Radio (8 chatters)
- 63489 (8 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (8 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Angel Amy (7 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Station IWDM (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- Elegeant (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (3 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- 64667 (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)