SORT BY Relevancy
As the Unaffordable Lack-of-Care and Patient Victimization Act goes into effect (at least on paper), the news keeps mounting on how it negatively impacts working Americans everywhere, and the news is worse than it sounds. Will everybody be funding their own early deaths and the deaths of others? Will working Americans be forced to pay for someone else's abortion? Is this the road to standing before a death panel to justify your continued existence? Join us as we explore how this fundamental change in American health care will affect this and future generations to come.
Plus, the Senate is poised to fund Obamacare, and one lone Senator from Texas is opposing all funding for it. Senators play with your future and your health and your paychecks.
We also welcome Lonnie Poindexter from the Center for Urban Renewal and Education (CURE). CURE is the organization started by Star Parker to provide economic and social solutions to poverty in America's black communities.
From the website: "Regarding abortion, the liberal agenda is really about two things. One, an alleged right to sexual promiscuity and two, an alleged right to have others bear social and financial responsibility for that promiscuity."
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (4 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (3 chatters)
- Radio MBS International Wrld (2 chatters)
- harmonyofbeing (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- Getting Good at Life (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Kelly Callaghan (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (0 chatters)