SORT BY Relevancy
Michael Salamone gathers a panel of smart and funny people to discuss the top stories of the day for 30 minutes. This week's guests are comedians Jane Fischer and Gary Peters, Jr.
Tune in for our end of summer paranormal chat. We'll be discussing our paranormal picks from this past summer.
Amazon Author Page
Amazon Author Page
Patterned after the typical format of an open meeting in a 12-step group, the show will be a speaker meeting. Guests will be from AA, NA or AlAnon and will share their perspective on what they were like, what happened and what they are like now.
Please welcome Lauren Galley! Lauren is stopping by today to chat about her new book Steps to Success - An Empowerment Guide. This Teen Mentor, TV Host, Author and President of Girls Above Society takes tween and teen girls on a journey to confidence & empowerment. Growing up in today's media driven society puts many pressures on young girls as they are discovering themselves. Making good decisions as well as maintaining positive morals and values can be a challenge as they are tugged in many directions from media such as television, media print, and celebrities. Lauren gives young girls a guide to live by as they grow into young adults. This is a must read for all tween and teen girls as well as their parents. Lauren's insight, dedication and courage inspires us all to have a little Girl Power!
GIRLS ABOVE SOCIETY is a 501C3 organization founded by Lauren Marie Galley, a 19-year-old teen mentor, author, actress/model and college honors student. Her organization empowers tween and teen girls to be confident while maintaining positive morals and values as they face the tough pressures of today’s society. Lauren travels throughout the U.S. speaking on the topics of body image, leadership skills and self-confidence. Lauren serves as the Youth Advocate for Free2Luv giving her a platform in her Free2BeYOU Series, as well as Teen Commentator for Houston Family Magazine, and enjoys writing for Huffington Post. Lauren's Ambassadorship with Secret Deodorant's Mean Stinks Campaign in conjunction with Teen Vogue has given her a powerful platform to empower girls to end the girl on girl bullying for good.
Hi My name is Anne I am host of Connect With Your Guardian Angel With Anne. My gift is I am able to connect with your guardian angel and give you an angel message that you may need to hear right away Today's Angel Message of the new day is Be Open. WE all need on weekly basis, to free ourselves of the day to day and just be. BE in Love Stand in Love. Walk In love. Dance in Love.Sleep in Love , and just to be Love. Call on your Angel to be with you now Right now, Close your eyes Ask your angel to come forth and join you in this moment in your time. Spell the word love outloud, or silently.L O V E ....feel love wrap around your shoulders, holding you right here ,right now. Love pours freely into your heart
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson.
Topics to include:
1. Recap Week 4 of the NFL
2. Do the 49ers want Jim Harbaugh out?
3. NFL Top 5 Teams
4. Is it time to bench Tom Brady?
5. Worst 5 Teams in the NFL
6. Tony Sparano named interim coach of the Raiders
7. Is DeMarco Murray the best RB in the NFL?
8. NFL Predictions: Houston at Dallas, & Arizona at Denver.
9. Fantasy Shout outs
10. NBA Training Camps start: 10 individuals with something to prove this NBA season
11. Who has the best backcourt in the NBA?
12. College Football Predictions: #3. Alabama at #11. Ole Miss, #15 LSU at #5 Auburn, # 19. Nebraska at #10. Michigan State, Arizona at #2. Oregon, #6 Texas A&M at #12 Mississippi State, #20 Ohio State at Maryland, #14. Stanford at #9. Notre Dame, #4. Oklahoma at #25. TCU, #7. Baylor at Texas, & Miami at Georgia Tech
Radio Host, Shahid Abdullah is the author of the book, “Success is Automatic,” and originator of a new line of fashion, “The Bilalian Shirts and Suits for men.”
“The Strategy of Success” radio program will discuss many topics and give the listener a great deal of information on current issues, a plan of action and other activities that will focus on the most excellent and proven methods for the African American, in particular, to achieve success; However, the solutions offered will be appropriate for all ages, genders, political affiliations or religious beliefs.
In these two power-packed hours, in addition to these sure-fired solution, there will be invited guest authors, speakers, entrepreneurs, and other professional who will assist you, the listener on your path to success. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from these professionals who will be ready to explain "how" you can achieve your goals and material objects.
Tune-in and take charge of your journey to success! Your can participate from anywhere in the world just by calling 213-816 0356 on Tuesday evenings from 6:30PM -8:30PM (est) .Call In and Join Us!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (59 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- El Maat (4 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (3 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (3 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (2 chatters)
- Word Of Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Basketball Fluency Sports Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)