SORT BY Relevancy
Let's have fun, it's therapeutic
The counselor's are so stupid, "how stupid are they", they so stupid that to get the job you cannot have a HS Diploma or GED, Drop outs only need apply!
CO's are people who failed the Police Academy!
The ION scanner people are I-diots O-n N-arcotics, that is why I keep scanning a false positive!
I need to file a sexual harrasment lawsuit cause the CO's keep making me take my bra off just to see my nipples!
Think of some, you know you have em' and we want to share em', we need a good laugh every now and then to get through this life!
I need the help of all the seasoned wives that know the system well so that together we can share how to navigate it. Who to call when is what we will focus on. Whether he gets into trouble, has to defend himself, needs to find out about a transfer or FRP application you want to know the chain of command and who to call when. Every wife should know how to help their husbands, if we don't do it most times no one will!
Let's talk about where you feel you stand in the life of your husband. Do you feel he always puts you first or are their other people or things that he seems to push you aside for. Let's talk about this because it can be very hurtful to the relationship if he does not have his priorities straight.
I will start off by sharing my "prison" love story and then all the wives on the call can share theirs so that we can support each other around the holidays and for the closing of another year, which brings us closer to a homecoming. Whether you met on the inside or the outside you have a "prison" love story because it takes a lot of love to maintain a marriage while your husband is away. Let's talk ladies!
Not Really! I don't think that it matters how hard and long you plan for release, your plans may never be perfect and you may have to struggle financially and even emotionally when he first comes home. If you are in China for 10-15 years and you come back to the US, you have to get used to how things are in the US, the same applies to our husbands. Because they were in prison for so long the atmosphere changes their whole thought process, they are used to certain ways and rules and how to get around them to live a little comfortable, so they have to adjust, get a job, learn to share a life etc. This can all be challenging so let's see what some of our plans are so far and if any wives have gone through a homecoming after a long sentence share your thoughts with us.
This show will be great! We will have Pam Booker from NY, a prison wife t Lance Booker, who is serving a life withou Parole sentence currently. Pam & Lance's story was featured on Discovery ID's new documentary series called Prison Wives on Feb. 24th. She will be joined by another prison wife from another state who also did the show and her husband has since come home. Prison Wives airs every Wednesday night at 10pm on the Discovery ID channel. Let's hear what these strong women have to say!
Do you or your husband have friends that are of the opposite sex? What do you both think about this subject since you are married? Is it okay to have friends of the opposite sex as the wife even though your husband is far away in a prison? What about your husband, do you think it is okay for him to continue to have any non-relative females coming to visit him because they were friends before you married him? Let's try to figure this one out.......
Are you unable to tell anyone or mostly everyone that you are married to someone in prison? It can be embarrassing or just very uncomfortable to tell people at work, in your family or your friends. People always tend to judge negatively immediately. Learn how to feel a little better about your relationship no matter what anyone says.
Do you have step-children? Does the Mom bring the kids to visit? Does he call her house to speak to the kids? Does he write to her about them and she writes back? Did she ever just show up to visit without the kids? Send pictures of the kids but there are more pictures of her than them? What?...How do you deal with that ex that just wants to make herself known. You may trust you man but how do you deal with her, especially since it is very sensitive for your husband to think about not being able to see his kids, so he deals with the ex going a little over board. Let's talk about this one, it's a BIGGY!
Let's talk about how often we and our husbands write each other. How important is it to get that letter in your mailbox? What about him, does he crave to get a letter daily? We will also talk about how best to preserve and organize your letters, maybe one day you'll have a beautiful love story book or a worst relationship ever book when it's all said and done. So see you then to talk all about our prison letters.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (141 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (43 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (26 chatters)
- John Baptist (18 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (3 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (1 chatters)
- Tony Reeves (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- DraftSmashers Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Jawanza4life (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- Steves segments (0 chatters)