SORT BY Relevancy
In this week’s iNurse Episode we are discussing: Quality of care guidelines, featuring Nurse Reezena Malaska. You may remember Reezena as one of our guest speakers from our iNurse episode:Reducing Nurse Fatigue. If you haven’t had the chance to tune in, you can find it on our website at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inurseradio
Nurse Reezena’s passion and enthusiasm for the field of healthcare has led her to become a Registered Nurse, achieve a Master’s of Science in Nursing, and became certified as a Critical Care Registered Nurse. In addition to practicing nursing, she also dedicates her time to teach and inspire Nurse Students as an adjunct professor at Notre Dame College and Cuyahoga Community College.
Today we will discuss Quality of Care Guidelines, which has become a popular discussion amongst medical professionals, and it is a topic that the American Nurses Association has addressed – hoping to improve patient safety by promoting quality in nursing care and nurses' work lives.
Dr. Harrison-Madu is currently the Acting Chairperson of Nursing and Allied Health Programs at Essex County College in Newark, New Jersey.
Dr. Harrison lectures on topics nursing framework to include Fundamentals of Nursing, Pharmacology, Maternal Newborn, Pediatrics, Medical Surgical Nursing and Mental Health Nursing.
Dr. Harrison-Madu’s did her masteres thesis entitled “Improving Nurse Performance of Medication Administration Assessment in the Home Care Environment” and her doctorial dissertation entitled, “A Study on Nursing Student Experiences and Perceptions in Processing Information on Standardized Tests”.
Dr. Harrison-Madu can be reached at (973) 877- 1885 & email@example.com and http://www.essex.edu/
Join Ronald and guest Dr. Harrison-Madu on March 24, 2015 at 7:00 PM to share her view on the nursing profession of the future.
San Diego In-Home Skilled Nursing http://www.FirstatofSanDiego.com Best Home Nursing Care in San Diego including Homecare, Skilled Nursing, Caregivers. Trained, Certified, Licensed Nurses, 92154, 92126, 92105
Senior Health: 3 Tips For Prolonging Vitality
Taking steps to prolong senior health is a worthwhile goal.
For families with aging loved ones, learning how to maintain physical and mental health into the golden years is a smart, sensible strategy. Here are three tips for prolonging senior health and vitality.
The Benefits of Exercise Are Real
Regular physical activity makes it easier to maintain a healthy bodyweight, can improve sleep, prevent falls and has even been shown to boost mood and confidence.
Encouraging Social Involvement
Social participation can decrease feelings of isolation, depression, and help aging seniors maintain a sense of connectedness and well-being.
In Home Skilled Nursing Services
Professional in-home skilled nursing services provide the tools and resources seniors need to live independently. They offer help administering medications, performing daily activities, running errands and more.
People wanting to learn more are encouraged to pick up a copy of our free guide… “Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider" Just give us a call 619-220-7600 or visit our website at: http://www.FirstatofSanDiego.com
In Home Skilled Nursing San Diego
Welcome to the 4th class for CDN (Cultural Diversity Nursing). In order to be best in this class you will need you required text book and materials. Understanding how to work with patients of all nationalities will truly improve how the patient is compliant with their health.
Be sure upon completing each class you send your Instructor your attendance flag word to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy your learning journey!
Welcome to SMB Tech Schools cultural diversity nursing class! In effort to be best in this and all classes we encourage you to have your required text book, proper materials and syllabus/lesson plans for the class. Be sure to send yout attendance flag word to your Instructor to receive attendance credits. Enjoy your learning journey.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (477 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (120 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (61 chatters)
- John Baptist (57 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)