SORT BY Relevancy
"I have been a mental health nurse for the last 25 years in a state-funded mental hospital. I know what 'nursing burnout' feels like. I too have felt trapped by holding my nursing license. Let me share with you how I began transitioning from Exhausted and Burnt-Out Nurse to Thriving Nursepreneur."
Angela doesn't claim to be an expert; however, she runs her business exceedingly well. She is currently in transition from nursing full-time to working full-time from home using social media, her blog, and her smart phone. Learn how you too can transition from a stressful job to running a successful home-based business!
Before and after the show, please post your questions for Jory and Angela on Jory's Facebook Business Page.
Angela Brooks is a former burnt-out mental health nurse who is now a nurse educator, thriving business owner, and online marketing trainer. She is married to an amazing man who has supported her continually on her business journey. Angela is also the mom of two busy boys who are very active in sports (including travel baseball!). She quickly learned how to take her business "on the move" so she could attend her sons' games and practices.
Join Host Live Chats
- ApostasyWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- ARC Studies (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Checkerboard Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (1 chatters)