SORT BY Relevancy
Barbara Phillips is a business coach and consultant to nurse practitioners who want to start their own medical practice business. We will ask her how the Nurse Practitioner medical practice industry is faring under the new healthcare laws and regulations and what the future looks like for advanced practice clinicians.
Thom Namaya of Brattleboro, Vermont is a Family Nurse Practitioner, Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine, writer, visual artist, poet, playwright, musician and humanitarian activist.
Namaya is the author of three books of poetry, most recently Vermont My Home. His play Beatnik Café was produced in both NYC and Boston. He is a widely published author, with more than fifty articles, short stories, and poems published in national and international magazines.
His book, "Journal of the Plague: Living and Working With AIDS", chronicles Namaya's work with terminal AIDS patients in the early stages of the epidemic in New York City, tracing the lives and stories of the men who arrived at a ward called "Paradise Alley." It is through the stories of the patients and this writer's observations that we come to understand what AIDS means to us, both as individuals and as a society.
Please join us for a conversation with this fascinating and multi-talented nurse, artist and humanitarian.
IN HOUR ONE: The Angels Monday Show! Dax's Special Guest is Psychic Medium and Certified Angel Card Reader/Angel Therapy Practitioner Savonn Champelle - Our Angel Practitioner of The Month!....
IN HOUR TWO: The Spirit Talk Show! Book Club – Reiki Guidebook – It’s our Book Club Episode, and The Book of The Month is The Reiki Guidebook!…
Listen to THIS an ALL our PAST SHOWS, here: LifeScapeRadio.com/PastShows
Follow Us! @LifeScapeRadio
Join the Conversation! LifeScapeRadio.com/Facebook
Kimberly Tate-Brown is a lawyer, psychiatric nurse practitioner, and mental health advocate. As an attorney for a state agency, Ms. Tate-Brown advocates for the civil rights of people experiencing psychiatric hospitalizations. She is a member of The American Association of Nurse Attorneys, and during her years as a nurse she developed a psychological support group for patients and families. Ms. Tate-Brown also serves on the board of the New York City chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness. The New York City chapter is one of the largest affiliates in the country, and Ms. Tate-Brown raises thousands of dollars to support them each year during the annual NAMIWalk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
Holistic Practitioner Marlene Ivette joins us this week on The Best Years in Life Radio. This week we will focus on healing our pets with essential oils She will also talk about what she's doing in bringing natural healing to Puerto Rico.
Tony will go over additions to our website and will talk about cleansing the body with Juicing.
Luella will finish her series on bullying. I will talk about how to deal with bullies and focus on certain important points made during the past few weeks.
Holistic Practitioner and creator of Strings of Intention, Jane Knutson joins Lady Tara this evening.
Strings of Intention© are prayer/meditation pendants and are a beautiful compliment to your daily meditation and law of attraction rituals. Each piece is handmade with a healing energy that passes to each crystal during the creation process! When you cannot choose just one beautiful crystal to work with, Strings of Intention© combine several for you to enjoy!
Jane Knutsen, a holistic practitioner certified in Usui Reiki, Crystal Reiki and Integrated Energy Therapy (IET), is also a vendor at this years Witches Cotillion Charity Ball on Friday, October 31, 2014. www.witchescotillion.com
For more information about Jane visit:
Holistic Practitioner Marlene Ivette joins us this week. Marlene will discuss the success she has been having with her clients addressing various conditions with essential oils. We will also be discussing additional topics, including how you can use essential oils to detox
Tony will go over additions to our website and will talk about why cancer keeps coming back and how to prevent it.
Luella will continue (and possibly finish) her series on suicide. Why some people choose to take their own lives.
As it says in the song; "someone to watch over me', something everyone desires, right? Well there is someone to do just that and when you call in to speak to Lisa, she will share her gift with you as the angels that watch over you speak.
Lisa Rivers was trained and Certified to be an Angel Therapist Practitioner and Angel Card reader by Doreen Virtue. Lisa is also an Angel Healer Practitioner and a Level II Reiki Specialist. The gifts and talents of this amazing being of 'Light' will remind you of your own gifts in seeking out the Angels that have been placed about you to guide, protect and serve you.
Join us as Lisa shares the messages she recieves through the Light energy force we call G-D.
Lisa will also be available for the next Healing Sunday at The Shepherds Bridge Spiritual Center, and will bless anyone who may attend with Healing through Angel card readings during their first of the month 'Sunday, Day of Healing'. With each reading she has shared her gifts of the 'Spirit' as she will share on the air this Wednesday. Lisa has agreed to be available for you from 12:00 to 1:00 pm EST, Call into listen in: 646-478-5120 or ask a question, the Link for online is:http://tobtr.com/s/6840195
Rev. Sharon, Namast'e
in Self Help
Brenda Ingham Williams is s Certified Professional Coach & Energy Leadership Master Practitioner. Her focus is on leadership development and emotional intelligence, creating a Self-Mastery System that leads to progressive communication skills and extraordinary relationships.
Brenda helps individuals and organizations make critical changes in their behavior, mindset and skills - leading to Laser Focused Results and Transformational Change! Her clients gain clarity, get focused and implement achievable action plans to get the results they want in life, creating a mindset where “Anything is Possible”.
She was hired to nurse them back to health...instead, she took their lives.
For months, the DaVita Dialysis Center in Lufkin, Texas had been baffled by the rising number of deaths and injuries occurring in their clinic. In April alone, they’d rushed thirty-four patients to the hospital. But no one expected such a horrific cause to be behind it all.
Kimberly Clark Saenz was a well-liked licensed vocational nurse at the center. The East Texas nurse was a mother of two, and known for her smiles and the stories she told to help patients pass the time. But on April 28, 2008, witnesses came forward to say that instead of lifesaving medication, they’d seen Saenz adding toxic bleach to IV ports. Turns out, it wasn’t the first time. Once caught, the shocking story of Saenz’s murderous practices began to unravel…KILLER NURSE-John Foxjohn
Herbal Prepper Live w/ guests Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy!
The Herbal Prepper Live
on American Preppers Radio!
Sundays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
Be sure to tune in live for this week’s episode of Herbal Prepper Live where my guests will be none other than the leaders of the Medical Preparedness field themselves, Joe Alton, M.D. (Dr. Bones) and Amy Alton, A.R.N.P. (Nurse Amy), authors of The Survival Medicine Handbook and hosts of the popular podcast, The Doom and Bloom ™ Survival Medicine Hour.
Join us as we discuss the big topic on everyone’s mind: Ebola. How much of a threat is it to the US? More importantly, what do you need to be prepared for any outbreak of infectious disease? Regardless of whether you prefer herbal of pharmaceutical supplies (or wisely have a mix of both), you will need to know how to set up a sick room, how to stock it, and how to clean it. Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy will tell you how to do it right.
Read More HERE
Visit The Herbal Prepper HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, The Herbal Prepper, Health Care
in Self Help
Joe Alton, also known as “Dr. Bones the Disaster Doctor”, is a medical doctor and Amy Alton, also known as “Nurse Amy”, is an advanced registered nurse practitioner and a certified nurse midwife. They are medical preparedness experts and the authors of the #1 Amazon Bestseller in Survival Skills, Disaster Relief, and Safety/First aid, “The Survival Medicine Handbook”, a guide for when medical help is not on the way. They have just published a brand new 2ndbook about survival medicine.
Besides their book, the Altons produce a weekly podcast called the “Survival Medicine Hour” and have a YouTube channel named “drbonespodcast”. The Altons are also contributors to magazines like Backwoods Home, Survival Quarterly, and others.
Their website at www.doomandbloom.net has over 400 posts on medical readiness and is one of the top survival sites on the internet. The Altons have designed an entire line of medical kits to deal with issues you might encounter after a catastrophe, and produce instructional DVDs to teach skills that might be useful in times of trouble.
In addition to their medical credentials, the Altons are associated with the Master Gardener program for their state, with emphasis ongrowing food and medicinal herbs. They have Ham Radio licenses, and raise tilapia as a food fish in South Florida.
The Altons are popular speakers throughout the country in their role as survival medicine experts. Their mission: To place a medically self-reliant caregiver in every family or mutual assistance group before a disaster occurs.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (101 chatters)
- thelordshour (36 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (4 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (2 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- TEOTW (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- 1twopunch (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (0 chatters)