SORT BY Relevancy
Barbara Phillips is a business coach and consultant to nurse practitioners who want to start their own medical practice business. We will ask her how the Nurse Practitioner medical practice industry is faring under the new healthcare laws and regulations and what the future looks like for advanced practice clinicians.
Thom Namaya of Brattleboro, Vermont is a Family Nurse Practitioner, Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine, writer, visual artist, poet, playwright, musician and humanitarian activist.
Namaya is the author of three books of poetry, most recently Vermont My Home. His play Beatnik Café was produced in both NYC and Boston. He is a widely published author, with more than fifty articles, short stories, and poems published in national and international magazines.
His book, "Journal of the Plague: Living and Working With AIDS", chronicles Namaya's work with terminal AIDS patients in the early stages of the epidemic in New York City, tracing the lives and stories of the men who arrived at a ward called "Paradise Alley." It is through the stories of the patients and this writer's observations that we come to understand what AIDS means to us, both as individuals and as a society.
Please join us for a conversation with this fascinating and multi-talented nurse, artist and humanitarian.
Kimberly Tate-Brown is a lawyer, psychiatric nurse practitioner, and mental health advocate. As an attorney for a state agency, Ms. Tate-Brown advocates for the civil rights of people experiencing psychiatric hospitalizations. She is a member of The American Association of Nurse Attorneys, and during her years as a nurse she developed a psychological support group for patients and families. Ms. Tate-Brown also serves on the board of the New York City chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness. The New York City chapter is one of the largest affiliates in the country, and Ms. Tate-Brown raises thousands of dollars to support them each year during the annual NAMIWalk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
in Self Help
Brenda Ingham Williams is s Certified Professional Coach & Energy Leadership Master Practitioner. Her focus is on leadership development and emotional intelligence, creating a Self-Mastery System that leads to progressive communication skills and extraordinary relationships.
Brenda helps individuals and organizations make critical changes in their behavior, mindset and skills - leading to Laser Focused Results and Transformational Change! Her clients gain clarity, get focused and implement achievable action plans to get the results they want in life, creating a mindset where “Anything is Possible”.
She was hired to nurse them back to health...instead, she took their lives.
For months, the DaVita Dialysis Center in Lufkin, Texas had been baffled by the rising number of deaths and injuries occurring in their clinic. In April alone, they’d rushed thirty-four patients to the hospital. But no one expected such a horrific cause to be behind it all.
Kimberly Clark Saenz was a well-liked licensed vocational nurse at the center. The East Texas nurse was a mother of two, and known for her smiles and the stories she told to help patients pass the time. But on April 28, 2008, witnesses came forward to say that instead of lifesaving medication, they’d seen Saenz adding toxic bleach to IV ports. Turns out, it wasn’t the first time. Once caught, the shocking story of Saenz’s murderous practices began to unravel…KILLER NURSE-John Foxjohn
in Self Help
Joe Alton, also known as “Dr. Bones the Disaster Doctor”, is a medical doctor and Amy Alton, also known as “Nurse Amy”, is an advanced registered nurse practitioner and a certified nurse midwife. They are medical preparedness experts and the authors of the #1 Amazon Bestseller in Survival Skills, Disaster Relief, and Safety/First aid, “The Survival Medicine Handbook”, a guide for when medical help is not on the way. They have just published a brand new 2ndbook about survival medicine.
Besides their book, the Altons produce a weekly podcast called the “Survival Medicine Hour” and have a YouTube channel named “drbonespodcast”. The Altons are also contributors to magazines like Backwoods Home, Survival Quarterly, and others.
Their website at www.doomandbloom.net has over 400 posts on medical readiness and is one of the top survival sites on the internet. The Altons have designed an entire line of medical kits to deal with issues you might encounter after a catastrophe, and produce instructional DVDs to teach skills that might be useful in times of trouble.
In addition to their medical credentials, the Altons are associated with the Master Gardener program for their state, with emphasis ongrowing food and medicinal herbs. They have Ham Radio licenses, and raise tilapia as a food fish in South Florida.
The Altons are popular speakers throughout the country in their role as survival medicine experts. Their mission: To place a medically self-reliant caregiver in every family or mutual assistance group before a disaster occurs.
Mary Jo is an Angel Therapy Practitioner and Medium certified under Dr. Doreen Virtue PhD. Mary Jo communicates with your Angels to receive divine Guidance for all your areas of life.
Mary Jo is a spiritual Teacher and healer.
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOL NURSES, NASN
The 21st CENTURY SCHOOL NURSE
with NASN Executive Director Donna Mazyck and NASN Board President Carolyn Duff
CORRECTION WITHIN THE SHOW: Donna mentioned the community service project during the NASN conference. Ms Mazyck wants you to know that the bags for the community service project were donated by Dave Pullias from School Nurse Supply.
in Self Help
Are you sensitive to the way a space looks or feels? Do you enjoy creating changes in rooms and gardens, and noticing how things 'feel' after your change? Do you love being of support to others, in assisting them release old patterns, and step into the future of their dreams? Do you love creating ceremonry and notice that you already change the energy of a space just through your normal cleaning? Then you might be meant to be an Interior Alignment Practitioner!
In this show, learn makes up the curriculum of the Interior Alignment program, and how different graduates of this program use their new skills and knowledge in their life. Learn about what different type of consultantions a practitioner might offer. And, learn about the training process it'self and how to find out about upcoming classes and programs.
About LuAnn: LuAnn is a Master Educator of Interior Alignment®, and an active member of the Interior Alignment Foundation Council. She has been teaching Interior Alignment since 2003, and a full time consultant since 2002. She has worked closely with Denise Linn in providing Interior Alignment® programs, and other events, and works behind the scenes with Many of Denise's online offerings. She is passionate about helping people find joy and inner harmony in their lives. For more information, visit LuAnn at www.innerharmonyfengshuischool.com
Inventions are born from various circumstances. Some from necessity, some by accident and some just for fun! However, many inventors never take the next steps in manufacturing or marketing their products because of what they predict to be a lengthy process full of headaches and worst of all- a failure. It is important to remember that if inventors gave into their fear of failure, we would have missed out on products and methods that not only make our lives easier, but save lives in healthcare!
Today, we sit down with Sarah Mott, a Registered Nurse and inventor of the Lotus Stethoscope Holder. She also happens to be the founder of Nurse Born Products, a company that encourages other nurses to pursue their ideas and sell their products. Sarah guides nurses through the process and will share some of her tips for success with us today!
Follow Sarah on Twitter @NurseBorn
This month we will be discussing findings from the NSO Nurse Practitioner Liability Update with Jennifer Flynn, Project Manager, Manager, Healthcare Risk Management, Nurses Service Organization (NSO) will discuss advanced practice malpractice. Our discussion with Jennifer will focus on the analysis of the most frequent and severe professional liability allegations against nurse practitioners over a five year period, 2007-2011.
Marlene Ivette joins us this week on The Best Years in Life Radio. Marlene is a Holistic Practitioner who helps people heal using essential oils.
This week, however, we will be discussing cannabis oil and cancer. Tony Dudley, who developed the Cannabis/Budwig Protocol will also be joining us. This promises to be a very informative and insightful interview.
Tony Isaacs will go over additions to our website (www,tbyil.com) and will continue his series on Building a Foundation for Better Health.
Luella May will finish her segment on Anxiety and Panic Disorders and how to address them naturally.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (135 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (127 chatters)
- John Baptist (107 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- AlimBey (19 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (9 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (8 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- DDP Radio (7 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (7 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (5 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- E3 Radio (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (3 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Live with Scott and Katie (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Ascended Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- SR Forker (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- DLFootball (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)