SORT BY Relevancy
Doctors of the USA welcomes Lauren Baptista MSN, ARNP, FNP-BC, Nurse Practitioner at Shahla Medical Group, to talk about what a nurse practitioner is and their role in healthcare. Listen in as she shares the many differences of nurse practioners from PA’s especially pertaining to their training and licensing/certification.
Lauren earned her Masters in Nursing from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2014. Prior to becoming a Nurse Practitioner, she worked for eight years as a Registered Nurse. Lauren worked for Lee Memorial Health System, floating throughout the hospital system and several specialties. She also spent four years working in several states across the country as a travel nurse. Lauren is happy to be home in Southwest Florida and is excited to share her experience and passion for her patients with Shahla Medical Group.
Check out their Shahla Medical Group website.
Visit our Doctors of the USA website.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
REP THAT WEST THURSDAY IS NOW DON'T SLEEP THURSDAY. JOIN K DOZ FROM K DOZ MEDIA AND THE REST OF THE PG BLOGGER FAMILY AS WE SHINE SOME LIGHT ON BATTLES AND ARTISTS WHO ARE SLEPT ON.
Joy is her new single and Joy is what she has.
What makes the title of her single so amazing is that she’s been through a serious illness that could have ended her life, but God healed her. A breast cancer survivor and a nurse, she is helping to inspire other women who have been diagnosed with this dreaded disease. Grateful for life with a newfound “joy”, she’s singing His praises.
Listen as Nicole interviews Marcia about her journey and new single.
SMARTBRIEF and SMARTBLOGS bring us Award winning Educational Blogger Dave Cutler..COMICS IN THE CLASSROOM.
My question is, how did he know what i was really reading in 11th grade when Miss Bernstein was attempting to make "The Mill on the Floss", the world's worst novel, interesting.
Sammi talks to Ardy, (aka Paul McCartney) from THE FAB FOUR - THE ULTIMATE TRIBUTE.
Business of Health.Well.Fit. - Ebola update: "Are we safe?". Apostle SB Barber talks with healthcare professionals Dr. Barbara Leone, M.D. (MN) & Char Lynch, LPN. (MN), along with our Contributing guest host Kimberly Brown (MN).
Get UP! with Juice The Comedian & Kimberly Brown. Brown is Indie Gospel Recording Artist, American Heart Assoc Ambassador & Founder of "Get Up, Get Moving Now" a campaign to promote physical activity. She'll engage you to follow her healthy life-style change journey & challenge to loose weight & avoid heart disease.
"Get Up Get Moving Now"
Juice The Comedian
Join Host Live Chats
- Holger Awakens (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (16 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (13 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- KimberleyJ (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (2 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- H2O Netwo (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Healing Explosion Shows (1 chatters)