SORT BY Relevancy
From the wrestling rich state of Oklahoma comes Nurse Sanity. Regardless if she is paired up with Patient Zero or if she's wrestling her own matches she's an entertaining part of any show. She has the ability to beat up her opponents and then offer them first aid afterwards. We'll find out more about her career and where she's headed from here.
The Energy Nurse discusses Chakras!
Meet Carolyn Green, The Energy Nurse, RN, certified life coach, energy medical practitioner, sharing her White Light experiences is the author of, Getting To Know You: Guided Pearls of Wisdom for a More Soulful Experience.
Carolyn Green shares in this interview the launch of her new jewelry line composed of original crystals and one of a kind items that will be unique and special gifts for Valentine's Day at
Roslyn Rivera is an adult living with CHD whose experience as a patient in the hospital led her to become a pediatric cardiac intensive care nurse. She was diagnosed the day she was born with partial atrio-ventricular septal defect and underwent open-heart surgery at 3 years of age to repair this defect. At 10 years old, she had her 2nd open-heart surgery to replace her mitral valve with a mechanical valve.
Roslyn currently works as a Nurse Educator for the Novick Cardiac Alliance, which is a non-profit organization. With a team of international medical professionals, she travels to developing countries to provide cardiac care and surgery for children.
Find out where Roslyn has gone, what her favorite memory is from working with the Novick Cardiac Alliance and how you, too, can get involved!
Diana obtained her Registered Nurse degree and practiced for 30 years. She obtained her Dr. Of Science in Naturopathy in 2002. She is a certified soma energetics practitioner using the solfeggio scale tuning forks and has completed Reiki certifications to level 4 attunement. Diana is also an ordained minister since 2009. The boards she chose to take was the certification for holistic practitioners at the BS level as that covered about everything she had learned up to 2009.
Diana had a NDE at 4 years old and has been a healing facilitator and spiritual warrior since then.
She became a mystical traveler in 2009 and took off for living on the road for 2.2 years practicing her lightworking, healing herself and the earth and helping people heal. She has books in the working to tell the story of reaching Sedona for 11:11, then to the W. Coast of CA for 12:12 where the oneness of Atlantis/Lemuria came back to her and on over to Mt. Shasta then down to Sacramento. She lived in a car and met people who matched her vibrations along the way.
Todays treat is to call in for an Angel Card/ Archetype reading.
Listen to 94 year old Harlem nurse Goldie Brangman and writer Evan Koch as they talk Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr in Harlem. Ms. Brangman gives her first hand account of the lifesaving surgery on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., after he was stabbed by a mentally unstable woman Izola Ware Curry in Harlem, as he autographed copies of his first book in September 1958 in conversation today with Danny Tisdale on The Danny Tisdale Show on Harlem World Radio Podcast.
Any questions or comments send them to email@example.com
If you are an organization volunteer, a pastor, a minister, a full time care giver, a nurse, a babysitter, or anyone who has to give time, attention, love, and care to the less fortunate, ther is a point where you just get tired. Guilt may keep you going for a while, but at some point, you just want to go away and not see another needy soul. You could be experiencing "Compassion Fatigue." Its that last step before burnout, when you absolutely have nothing left of yourself to give. What if you're caring for an elderly sick parent? What if you have a chronically ill child? Some times you can't just walk away. Chaplain Oluwatoyin Hines joins us today to discuss her work in helping those who help others to recognize the signs and overcome their Compassion Fatigue in order to continue their work in service to those in need.
Kathryn Tornquist is a nurse-Psychotherapist, Certified Energy Medicine practitioner, and Consciousness Coach. For the last 30 years, Kathryn has been working with individuals, and couples in her quest to help people understand themselves in order to achieve more fulfilling relationships in their lives. Kathryn is passionate about working with couples, and believes that so much of the pain that grows in relationships, can be prevented.
In todays show, we will explore the idea of taking responsibility in our relationships. We will look at the spiritual perspectives of Jon Gottman's love maps and 'the sound relationship house'.
For more information about Kathryn's work visit: www.ktornquist.com
in Weight Loss
WELCOME to the Show!! Let's Live a Better Life Together!
Join Latrice Pace in the Journey of Living a Healthier and Better Life! "Be the Change and Don't Give Up"! Read all about it in Check out the feature in the Huffington Post!
Visit her Website for more Details: Be The Change ~ Latrice Pace or Check out her FACEBOOK LIKE Page Latrice A. Pace
Longtime member of Gospel group, The Pace Sisters. Featured in Tyler Perry's What's Done In The Dark (Nurse Nancy) and Robert Townsend's Musical Theatre of Hope (Sparrow Sisters Reunion). I’ve been in the music industry for 20 years and in the arts (Urban Theater) for about 15 years. I learned early on that I was my own walking/traveling business. So with my experience along with the influence of my mentor Donald Lawrence, I’m learning that it’s not just about having a professional image before people, but it’s important that every aspect of you, your life, your business – be legitimate and professional. I also have future aspirations to mount my own theatrical production, but during this chapter of my life, L. Pace Entertainment, LLC is about being smart in this business of music. I don’t want to do what I do out of necessity, but simply because I love to do it.
Does it make you cringe to ask for help? Worried you will look weak or incompetent? Let's uncover the reasons why we don't ask for help and the advantages to learning how to reach out to not only help our own efficiency and effectiveness, but empower others as well.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (104 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (38 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (24 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (19 chatters)
- AJC Radio (17 chatters)
- The Appearance (13 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Revelation Power (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- The Dream1 (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Anointed Words (0 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (0 chatters)