SORT BY Relevancy
NSA whistleblower Russ Tice joins us for an eyeopening hour-long interview on the real extent of the NSA spying scandal. Beyond PRISM and beyond metadata, we explore the facts of NSA spying: that every electronic communication is being copied and stored by the US government. We talk about the political implications of this information, including the almost limitless power for blackmailing that this power gives those in charge of the wiretapping. Tice also names names on who has been targeted by these wiretaps. Please also see the recent BoilingFrogsPost interview with Tice on this same subject.
Remember, the NSA said they were spying on us but that was to keep us safe? Were those two dead NY cops kept safe by NSA spying?
Remember that the killer of the NY cops posted what he was planning to do hours before he did it? Yet somehow the NSA collected that data but never warned the New York City Police Department. Why?
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The Massachusetts Supreme Court says that “under God” is Constitutional in the Pledge of Allegiance.
* Congress ends the NSA bulk collection of American phone records.
* A student in Colorado refuses to sing Muslim songs.
Nearly every few weeks now we read another revelation in the news about the depths of our government's spying on its own citizens. Is it harmless, just a necessary part of homeland security in the digital age? If it is harmless now do we know it will always remain so? What the might the Bible have to say about NSA surveillence? Are there cases which we can use to understand how things could go wrong? Listen or call in as I discuss the most recent NSA related news items from a biblical perspective
Hear Congress College talk about all that Congress had to do to get out of town for the Memorial Day holiday. Were you represented well in DC this week. Your host, Elizabeth Chryst, is the first woman ever elected by the United States Senate to serve as the U.S. Senate Secretary for the Majority for the GOP. Elizabeth breaks down the code talk that comes out of DC. Listen to Congress College twice weekly 6:30 PM Mon and Friday.
All shows are archived on GradeGov.com under the radio tab. Happy listening.
1) Intro to the Program and the singing of O Canada
2) We have two files to play on the NSA and about Edward Snowden The 1st is about Lawmakers Who Upheld NSA Phone Spying Share Close Financial Ties to Defense Industry
Vote to protect citizens privacy is struck down not based on party lines but campaign contributions from the defense industry .
4) Music Break
5) The 2nd news story is about Reps. Conyers & Massie on Bipartisan Campaign Against NSA Spying; Call for James Clapper to Resign
6)Finnish with the O, Canada them Song
Here are the Vidieo Referances for the program
Open mic today so we can hear from you. We will focus on the immigration reform bill working its way through the Senate this week, and what is involved and what is at stake in the revelations about NSA spying on Americans.
A new concept in the opinion-driven world of talk radio, Fairness Radio is a daily one-hour on-line and on-air radio show featuring liberal Patrick O'Heffernan interviewing national guests from across the political spectrum. Patrick talks with everyone from conservative Senator Jim DeMint to former Democratic Party Chairman Governor Howard Dean to explore news, politics and culture from all sides in a civil conversation that focuses on idea, not gotcha’s. With an international team experts from all sides of the political spectrum Fairness Radio covers the events of the world like no one else.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Don Smith Show (6 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- Followers of the Way (2 chatters)
- I Dreamed I Was Human (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- The MavCast (1 chatters)
- ASK Dr Applewhite (0 chatters)