SORT BY Relevancy
On May 21st, 2014 all Interstate Commercial Drivers and Motor Carriers will be required to begin using an examiner listed in the National Registry Of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME) to obtain or renew their Medical Examiner's Certificate.
As a new program from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), it will require all physicans who perform physical examinations on CDL drivers to be trained and certified on the FMCSA standards, guidelines and regulations according to 49 CFR §391.41 (Physical Qualifications for Drivers).
The requirements are found in part §391.41 and §391.43 and the FMCSA has stated that they are on target for reaching its goal of 40,000 Certified Medical Examiners (CME) by the compliance date.
Elaine M. Papp, RN, MSN, COHN-S CM, Division Chief for the FMCSA Office of Medical Programs joins us as our special guest to discuss what the new program will mean for CDL drivers and motor carriers.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (40 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- MRTALK (12 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (8 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (4 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- 3WM Radio (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Soul Sister GO Sister (1 chatters)