SORT BY Relevancy
WELCOME TO THE ALL NEW "MENTAL NOTE" DISCUSSIONS OF 2016! EVERY YEAR MANY PEOPLE MAKE NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS ONLY TO DROP THEM SOON AFTER THE YEAR BEGINS TO ROLL AND LIFE IS HAPPENING...HOW ABOUT NOT MAKING ANY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS AND JUST KEEP GROWING FROM WHERE YOU ARE DAILY! WE SOMETIMES DON'T STICK TO ANY ONE THING LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THE FRUIT OF OUR LABOR, SO IF WE JUST STAY PUT AND GRIND IT OUT THERE WILL BE MANIFESTATION (GOALS REACHED) IN THE END. PLEASE JOIN ME AND FEEL FREE TO CALL IN AND CHAT! #PEACEANDLOVE
Join me as I give free information and tips to transform your credit. As you know good credit is essential in the world that we live in. I will show you how to pull your credit report for free, update the information on your file, increase your score, and get approved for a home loan and other credit that you are seeking. I am a Licensed Realtor and the Ceo of Future Homebuyer Services, LLC. I have extensive experience working with individuals with poor credit history and helping them achieve their goals.
Mental Note is the show where great minds and music meet!!
"What Time Is It?" A common question to most but a VERY important question to some. I propose with this show that we take a moment to take an account of the TIMES... What is the current plight of our lives? Is it time for a change, to shake things up a bit? We live day to day with our routines, schedules and such...but the question is do it Now or Later?
Join me for this discussion and DARE to SHARE your very own MENTAL NOTE...
Bryan Wempen, @Bryanwempen Author of Note to Self, CEO & Co-Founder at Assessment Research and Development drops by @DriveThruHR to talk about his brand new book 'Note to Self'
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @Thehrbuddy @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort.. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
They say hindsight is 20/20. What would you say to the younger you? That's easy - we would advise to not make some of those mistakes and wrong turns! Now, what if you could fast forward many years and give advice to yourself right now? What would you say to you from the future? They also say with age comes wisdom. Tune into this episode to get started on your list of wisdom so you can start living it right now!
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (18 chatters)
- John Baptist (14 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (3 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (2 chatters)
- joegpi (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (1 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (1 chatters)