SORT BY Relevancy
Ballard Everett Talks North Carolina Politics
Widely recognized as one of North Carolina's top political consultants, Ballard Everett will join Moderate-Solutions to share his insight on North Carolina politics. Ballard will discuss recent polls showing Sen. Richard Burr's approval rating lingering around 50%, and how the 'anti-incumbent' mood could impact the state's congressional delegation's balance of power. He will also rate Obama's first year performance.
ABOUT BALLARD EVERETT:
Ballard Everett is a public affairs and political consultant based in Raleigh, NC. Since earning his B.A. in Political Science from North Carolina State University in 1969, Ballard has participated in more than 400 political campaigns, worked with numerous trade associations and conducted many public affairs campaigns for corporate and association clients.
Ballard specializes in developing advocacy campaigns and coalition building programs for corporate and association clients. He has worked on issues such as health care, telecommunications, insurance, trade agreements, agriculture, defense and sports at both the state and federal levels.
Ballard continues to consult with candidates all across North Carolina ranging from local to statewide candidates. He has served as the lead consultant on the largest and most successful local school bond referendums in North Carolina. He was one of the consultants on North Carolina's successful $3.1 billion University and Community College referendum in 2000. In 2006 Ballard served as the lead consultant on the successful $976 million Wake County school bond referendum.
Featuring: Attorney Irving Joyner
Hosts: Molly Brewer & Meredith Darlington
When his son asked him to do a favor one day, Victor never imagined what the results would be. His son wanted help expanding his North American Power team into the new markets in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey.
Victor was a corporate professional working in engineering management and didn’t know much about expanding an energy choice team in various states, but when he became a Representative, he found that the free training and free webpage surprisingly helped him find fast success, and soon he became an Area Director.
“What I didn’t expect was an income that would allow me to spend time with my grandsons. When my kids were growing up, I had to spend 60 to 80 hours a week working, and saw so little of them. Now I have the pleasure of sharing this Opportunity to help lots of people with their own personal economic recovery.”
Victor’s wife is also looking forward to spending less time at her job. “That’s great, it’s already helping us meet our future goal of spending lots of time with our two grandsons, and not having to worry about finances while doing so. My suggestion for anyone considering the North American Power Opportunity is to just do it. If not this Opportunity, then what else? There are no more deregulated industries and North American Power is changing the playing field, in fact they’re changing the entire home-based business industry. Just do it!”
Anastasia and Jack take up their topic, relating it to the Ferguson, Missouri crisis, following the shooting death of Michael Brown and a developing local New Horizons project.
New Horizons, intent on expanding the community visibility of its two main initiatives, the Small “Zones of Peace” Project and the Possible Society In Motion Project, is now moving into a coordinating and sponsorship role for a heated local Sheriff political race.
Visit New Horizons Small “Zones of Peace” Project blog site for unfolding developments.
The on-air, broadcast portion of the show is followed by a conference call forum discussion. Guests are welcome to join in at: 712.432.0600, access code 640883 (also recorded).
If you miss the original conference call discussion, please contact New Horizons, the show's sponsoring organization, at: email@example.com for access code for the conference call recording.
The NEW SPORTS show from the Greatest Damn brand. ATL's Finest at work.
Starring the Nixon brothers: Kev "The Analyst", Vick Dickson "The Coach", and T-Nix "The Producer/DJ". We listen as long as you got something to say. Tune in for our perspective on Sports and Life. Tonight we will be focused on SEC, NFC and AFC North. And we will get you ready in case you have a fantasy draft this weekend. We encourage the ladies to call, we are female friendly. Guaranteed to keep you informed and entertained.
NORTH OF THE BORDER RADIO IS THE PREMERE NEW CANADIAN TALENT SHOW. WITH THE BEST ARTISTS NORTH OF THE BORDER, STACEE BRIZZLE AND DSIGNER BRING YOU THE MOST IN DEPTH, CLASSIC, FUNNIEST INTERVIEWS THIS SIDE OF CANADA. DON'T HESTIATE TO CALL IN 646-200-3462 TO LISTEN OR IF YOU WANT TO TALK MAKE SURE YOU PRESS 1. ALSO LISTEN LIVE AT WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/VPDEEZY. MAKE SURE YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.OFFICIALKULTURERADIO.COM. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @STACEEBRIZZLE @DSIGNER_CFG @OKRRADIO AND @VPDEEZY. LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OFFICIAL KULTURE RADIO AND ON INSTAGRAM.
Rights of Blacks became an issue when American born Africans became legalized citizens of America in 1865. From that moment forward, constant objection to Africans being citizens of America brought hatred of the race. With African citizenship the poorest of Americans lost their place in society. The wealthiest of Americans lost their human property. They south lost the war, thereby lost the right to human ownership. The poor of the south had no class of people to master over. This is where we are today. Although the American born African was free, their were little rights to go along with that freedom. Equality for the freed people was not on the to-do-list of whites in America. Equality only began to make its way into society because there was always men who refused to be slaves. They created chaos and they gave their lives rather than be ensalved ever again. It was because of the deaths and terror in the land that whites come to realize they could find ways to follow the law, while denying blacks their rights. The Black Code Laws were adopted soon aftr slavery and so we live today constantly trying to change and eliminate those Black Code laws. Because blacks chose equality, eventually whites would stand with blacks for equality for all races. Whites were ortrichized and given names aking to names given to black, merely because they chose peace by endorsing equality for the races. The tool required to gain equality was at the ballot box. And so beginning in the 1940's the movement began. By the time the 50's ended blacks demanded more and was tired of waiting. By the 1960's the year of the flower children The races joined forces and and there were marches, and sit its to protest. Lives were lost but people keep marching. Read the March 15, 1965 speech LBJ gave to congress that fits into 2014. Pick up a Voters Guide and pick your politicians carefully.
Join us Wednesday Nights at 10PM for in-depth discussions about local politics in McLennan County. We'll have special guests ranging from local to state and federal level elected officials as well as local leaders in the community.
Topics will range from Voting, Budget, Business development, Rural and Urban development, Water, Immigration, Jails, Crime, Poverty, Education and much more.
Guests are welcome to call-in to the number provided and share their opinion with host.
To request a topic , email firstname.lastname@example.org
This show will cover how politics and our religion enfluance what we watch, and how the entertainment industry is influenced by the same.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (81 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (81 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)