SORT BY Relevancy
Apostle Shirley J. Jones is the Senior Pastor of Rehoboth Family Life Center, located in Upper Marlboro, Md. The Lord has given her the charge to make disciples; help them identify their spiritual gifts and set up platforms of opportunities that their gifts may be exercised; and then release them into their divine destiny. She pushes them forward that the world may be saved by those birthed out in the Spirit. Apostle Jones has declared that she should be about her Father’s business and acknowledges that her life is called to be an available vessel to set the captives free. Her desire is to spend her remaining years furthering the Kingdom of God. She feels honored and so blessed that God would choose her to deliver His Word and to love His people. She gives Him all the glory. There is no other place that she would rather be than in the hands of her loving Father.
Phone: (443) 306-1520 or (301) 275-9014 Website: www.rehobothflc.org
email: Shirley Jones (email@example.com)
Hell Has No Altars
And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar ( Genesis 8:20 ).
An altar is an important part of the Christian life. God has placed a great emphasis on the altar. It is a place where sacrifices are offered. It is a place where God meets man and accepts the sacrifice. It is a place where the mercy of God comes down. An altar; therefore, is a place for saints and sinners.
Doulas are a large part of the birthing - natural birthing - community. More and more people in the U.S. are catching on that having a birth assistant like a doula with you during and after your birth can be a very helpful thing. Listen this week as Dr Pauline and Catherine talk about this important part of the birth process.
- "Oh, our marriage is doing just fine." Really? Would you rather have a "good" marriage? Or would you rather have the heart-connected marriage adventure that God has called Call Dunamas Center Ministries and schedule your marriage intensive TODAY. 719-231-7183 Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Seriously. Your marriage - your life - will never be the same.
- Dr Pauline's new book, "Won't Somebody Please Hear Me?" is now AVAILABLE for purchase on our website! This book makes a great gift for anyone who has had a baby or for anyone who knows someone who has had a baby. So...it's a great read for everyone! Order yours (and a few to give away) TODAY!
Listen to Congress College and get the latest on Congres and all things DC from the first woman ever elected by the United States Senate to serve as the U.S. Senate Secretary for the Majority for the GOP. Elizabeth Chryst uses her 26 yrs of Senate service to break down the code talk that comes out of DC. All shows are archived on GradeGov.com under the radio tab. Happy listening.
Were you strolling through the park and taken by surprise by a pair of roguish eyes? Well, don't be scared or run away, it's just us.
We've got the usual smorgasbord of crotchety curmudgeonness and we'll talk a little bit about Locals Til Last Call, Matt's big show this weekend.
Max Cates, author of Seven Steps to Success for Sales Managers, will share his experience and expertise on recruiting, selecting and onboarding sales reps.
Max received a Bachelor of Science from Missouri State University and a Master of Arts from the University of Missouri School of Journalism. He began his professional career with United Telecommunications as an Advertising Coordinator. After three years, he joined AT&T and served for 10 years in progressively responsible corporate leadership positions.
Cates' next leadership position was with Associated Electric Cooperative, a $2 billion electric power utility. After two promotions there, he became the youngest Division Director in its history, reporting to the CEO. His responsibilities included leading marketing and advertising operations as well as directing consumer sales strategy.
After 11 years with Associated, he returned to AT&T and enjoyed an award-winning career with AT&T. He also served as a sales management professor at Webster University.
Purchase his book at the link below:
First Hour: Old Men Stories Episode 018: Hearing and Being Heard
Your Hosts: Roland Willits and Jeff Young
In this eighteenth episode of "Old Men Stories" (originally aired in April 2012) you'll hear some FUN stories from a couple of master storytellers who will teach you how to bring out that master storyteller within you that waits to be unleashed. All of us have a story to tell, and we all are Master Storytellers at heart.
Second Hour: Old Men Stories "Opry"
Your Hosts: Angie Senger, Ron Honrud, Roland Willits
Featured Singer / Songwriters and Songs Played:
1. Randy Barlow: "Willow Run"
2. Jeremie Ray Faga: "A Little Crazy"
3. Angie Senger and Roland Willits: "Mystic Magic Hymn 3" (Intermission)
4. Donna S Scheer: "Rocky Mountain Sky"
5. Boxcar Bob: "Hobo Blues"
In this hour you'll hear old-time country (plus a few modern) singers/songwriters share their stories and wonderful music.
Listen live and join the chat at: http://oldmenstories.wq4dradio.com
FOX Sports introduces the educated, passionate, and objective voice of sports talk radio that belongs to none other than Mike Pearman. The Delaware native, by way of Chicago has found his home in the DMV area. The hardcore podcaster has been making waves in internet radio since he founded the BDSIR Network 7 years ago; covering everything from Pro-Wrestling, the entire gamut of sports, as well as entertainment, Mike brings barbershop-style talk to the airwaves. While Mike wears his heart on his sleeve, the devoted yet intelligent sports fan can appreciate the sometimes hot-blooded conversations between the host and The Untouchables as they delve deep into the current events in the world of America's favorite pastimes. Being a man of fairness, and a man of ethics, the show definitely doesn't shy away from lighting a flame under the biggest names in sports and entertainment in the event that they exhibit morally controversial behaviors. Listen in from 5pm to 7pm eastern standard time and be a part of the newest and most impactful voice in sports radio today. Soon enough, you will find yourself joining in with his signature ; ?How can you wake up and say to yourself, ‘I love me some me!' and don't love GOD?! That's crazy!? Listen to the Soul N Sports with Mike Pearman every weekday on WHAP Fox Sports Radio 1340 AM 5-7pm est
in Self Help
Let's explore the word, "love," and see how it relates to the addict and addiction. I am wondering, "What do you love about hurtiing yourself?" What if your emotional body has created your imbalances? And...what if addictions are imbalances? We will be exploring the awareness that recovery becomes easy for those who know how.
Join us in discussion as we see, hear and feel how love goes with addiction...or not.
Jyude can be found at jyudeallbright.com - beingrecovered.net - http://jyude4.wix.com/loveyouraddiction. Please message me with concerns and topics you would like discussed.
Interested in my new ebook: Love Your Addiction? At present, it can only be found at Sacred Stories Telesummit.
646-668-8648 to be on the show Live with us or just listen in Live to the show.. If calling from a landline you must first dial 1 then the number. Join Coaldust your Host and Jolene the Co Host everyday from 4 till 5 pm eastern time.You can also find us on Facebook along with Twitter..Gatewood's Legacy Radio an Gatewood's Legacy has a like page on facebook a group page and our web site is www.gatewoodslegacy.com you can also join us there. Here are some quotes from Gatewood Galbraith "Newt (former House Speaker Gingrich) and Mitch (Senate Minority Leader McConnell) are aliens, not conservatives. They never met a bloated police state they didn't like." Quotes from Gatewood "For all you Petrochemical-Pharmaceutical-Military-Industrial-Transnational-Corporate-Fascist-Elite-Bastards, I've got your karma right here. "If I was going to lie to you, I'd already be elected. "Ronald Reagan and George Bush aren't conservatives. They are aliens." "My opponents are both honorable men, and I believe they're telling the truth on each other in those ads they're running. If they're lying, we can't use 'em in Congress. If they're telling the truth, we sure as hell can't use 'em." "We're going to take the government out of your bedroom, your bloodstream, your brain, your bladder, your business, your billfold, your back pockets, your bingo halls and your Internet bulletin boards." "Did my father's generation hit the beaches of Normandy and Iwo Jima so that I'd have to pee in a cup to hold a job in America?" Give us a call at 646-668-8648 to be on the show.
The late General Douglas McArthur once said this "only those are fit to live are not afraid to die". As a former marketing associate for a hospice organization I have met with family members and their dying loved ones and at times I have heard them say I'm afraid to die others said they couldn't wait to see the Lord. The apostle Paul said "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain". He seemed ready to meet his savior and Lord. Yet why is it that we find it very difficult to die to the self-life and live for Christ here on earth? This afterall is where it counts the most right? Righteous living before a Holy God and shining our lights before a lost and dying world. It's really a very difficult and hard teaching isn't it. That the God we seek to serve is asking us to deny ourselves, take up His cross and follow Him. And for each of us that one thing or attitude we struggle with can be the very thing we must place 10 feet under to live a full life in Christ. You know what it is for you, perhaps its selfishness, greed, lust, ography, idolatry, hatred, deceitful desires, sexual immorality just to name a few. So yes in crucifying the flesh with its lust and passions we once gave our lives to Christ in full repentance perhaps been buried in baptism and ressurected with Him into newness of life.....and then comes a word found in Colossians 3:5 which says "put to death therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires, and greed which is idolatry. Lord please always remind me when I'm hostile towards you and living outside your will for me. May the power of your Holy Spirit break all chains of sin that seeks to choke my life in you. In my pursuit for holiness help me Lord to turn away from worthless, vainless and fruitless things and put to death those deeds of the flesh that so desperately wants to kill my peace and joy.
Guest James Lyons-Weiler's article: https://jameslyonsweiler.com/last-week-in-vaccinated-america/
Host Sallie O. Elkordy's recent videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVbItUCX5eo&list=UU8me2gYHgXwUdkWqb1DW0SQ? and blog BRIGHTfuture83.wordpress.com and legislation: Tinyurl.com/VACCINEFREE2015
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (41 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (21 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (7 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (6 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- Truth Seekers USA (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (4 chatters)
- American Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Future Of Our Children (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Vaughn J (2 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- FamilyAAU TALK (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising Vibrations Radio (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Breaking Reality (1 chatters)
- Chris Monroe Show (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)