SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
You really can, "Be the change you want to see in the world." as Ghandi suggests. Catherine Trotter has 12 years of experience in Project Management and Strategic Planning. During her career she has serviced the business community in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia. Ms. Trotter is presently the founder of House of New Beginnings, a 501C3 non-profit organization in Maryland. Ms. Trotter has acquired experience in organizing community based programs, neighborhood safety team meetings and building networks between community residents, businesses, schools and churches.
Catherine will talk about her book, Community Engagement from Concept 2 Implementation "8 Steps to Unlocking Your Creative Ideas".
Stateline Business News is a new online talk radio show for listeners in the WI/IL stateline area. Our interviews with local professionals provide valuable advice that will help business owners and marketers grow their business.
Today's guest is Marian Moore, a career and personal branding coach. In a past life, Marian founded a non-profit organization called Global Teleconferencing Centre. Marian joined us to discuss her experience as a founder and Executive Director of an NPO.
Don't forget to subscribe to Stateline Business News on Itunes. And, check out the area's premier social network for professionals in the stateline area: Stateline Business Network
Learn more about the host of Stateline Business News: Genia Stevens.
Today's guest is Michael Neal, Founder of Non-Profit Organization Timothy Community Center located in Chicago, IL. If you are considering starting a non-profit, Micheal provides lots of insight from what he has learned so far in running a church and a Non-Profit.
On ‘Heart to love with Fola‘The Sat Show for Ladies Our first Guest for the year is an Attorney that specializes in Business Consultancy and Non Profit .She is Attorney Karmen A. Booker and she has a business / nonprofit consulting firm – Compu-Perfect Professional Services, which has been providing the following services for 18 years:
Business formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC’s) and Nonprofit Organizations)
Business Plan Writing
Contract Drafting and Reviewing
Trademark Search and Registration
Completion of the 501(c) (3) application for nonprofit organizations
Grant Research and Writing
I will be interviewing her on how to form a Non Profit organizations, pros and cons of Non Profit Organizations, all you need to know to start and have a successful nonprofit organizations/business.
Check out her website athttp://www.compuperfect.net
Attorney Karmen is on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/karmen.booker.5?fref=ts&ref=br_tf.
For coaching needs contact;
There are several types of corporate volunteer grants and how they work.
1.Fresh Look at volunteering for your Non-Profit Organization
2. Why do people Volunteer
3. Where to locate Volunteers
What Do Your Volunteers Want?
The Well Spoken Woman, Author Christine K. Jahnke
During this episode I will be discussing how you can develop ideas and thoughts to start your own non-profit organization to help your community, child's sports team, or after school program. I will discuss the steps you will need to take to become a legal organization and accept donations and host fundraisers. Please tune in!
Hear more about the new buzz. Tune in and listen as I formally introduce our organization, CornerStoneNations Non-Profit to the Blog Talk Radio listening audience. This organization was established to assist single moms ages 16-25 with obtaining strollers for thier babies.Visit www.CornerStoneNations.org for more information.
Carolyn McKenzie is the Founder & President of the non-profit organization (MHAAC),- Mental Health In The African American Community Inc. She is a graduate of the University of West Georgia where she earned a BA in Business Administration. Carolyn is a Program Evaluation Specialist with the Fulton County Department of Health Services. She is also the President of BusinessSmarts, LLC, business consulting firm for start-up, non-profits and small businesses and the Founder of Soccer in the Streets. Mental Health In The African American Community, Inc. (MHAAC) is non-profit grassroots program that provides mental and behavioral health education, awareness, support and referral services for African American families and the professionals serving them.
Connect with them at www.mhiaac.org
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhiaac
On December 2, Giving Tuesday, Medshare's Western Regional Council CEO Andy Pines joins us to talk about Medshare's mission, what the organization has accomplished so far and the vision for the future. MedShare collects still good medical supplies and equipment from hospitals in the US and sends them, on order, to facilities ithe developing world and to Safety Net clinics in the US. The bonus: Environmental-prize winning MedShare keeps all that equipment and supplies out of landfill. Join us for an inspiring conversation - one that we hope will inspire you to give generously on GivingTuesday. Here's a link: http://bit.ly/1E2T1r6
(Host Pat Salber, MD (@docweighsin) is a member of MedShare's Western Regional Council.)
Project E.A.C.H., Inc. As an organization collecting donations and funds we make it a matter of pride to offer total transparency as to our allocation and use of funds. Our organization is based on total accountability, and we will have zero tolerance for any mishandling of any funds put into our custody. * Serving the best interests of children
* Holding non-judgmental and emphatic relationships
* Providing leadership and vision advocacy
* Community outreach
* Self-advancement and financial independence for the future of the communities we serve Website: www.projecteach.org Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Donate: Paypal : email@example.com
Valerie Lewis, founder of 3-DMEE, a Durham NC based non-profit organization, will talk with us today about her passion and what drives her to the health and wellness arena. 3-DMEE along with Ms. Lewis is focused on the creation of nutritious foods by developing community gardens and promoting exercise programs within the local neighborhoods. To ensure a healthy future, we must stay active, encourage healthy eating habits and promote healthy choices. We empower through the services that is offered through 3-DMEE, Inc. We are talking about the mind, body and soul with 3-dimensions, therefore let's work together for our health which is the most important thing we own.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (70 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (9 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (6 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- MABIM (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- 65344 (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (0 chatters)
- EMONSTA (0 chatters)