SORT BY Relevancy
TONIGHT ON THE DR C ROBERT JONES SITUATION REPORT
Six years after offering hope and change, polls show the American public has fallen out of love with their president — so where did it all go wrong?
Barack Obama romped to the presidency of the United States in 2008 on a tidal wave of ‘hope and change’. Back then, the financial crisis was raging and US troops were still engaged in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan, but a fresh-faced Mr Obama brimmed with confidence.
2) because I seek out the truth
3) because I put three hours worth of material into fifteen short minutes
4) Because I think like an individual with my own thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes! Yep their all mine!
5) Because as a conservative, what we have to say has value in society. I am not liberal that believes in tax and spend other peoples monies!
6) Because the is no me, I am unique, funny, opinionated!
7) Because I am humble, cool, calm, collective and educated and experienced in real life.
8) Because I have had a multitude of failures and successes. That's what being American is all about!!!!!
9) Because I am truly blessed to be an American citizen living in the Golden State of California!!!!
10) Because I was born poor, and have accidentlly made it in this complicated society, we call America.
This will be the first of 3 consecutive PrayToEndAbortion Wednsesday shows, culminating with our January 22nd show, which will take place during the #PrayToEndAbortion Twitter Storm.
On the anniversary of one of the darkest days in the history of America, The Roe vs. Wade decision, we will pray to end abortion. The American Refugees will be joining with thousands of other groups in a day that includes marches, a huge Twitter storm, prayer, and fasting. In addition to playing pro-life clips and presenting the science based pro-life arguments, I’ll be praying to end abortion live on the air. I’ll also teach you how you can effectively take part in the #PrayToEndAbortion Twitter storm. Please join me for talk, prayer, and music.
Tonite (1.02.2014) we covered:
The perverts at the FBI who activate webcams in computers and watch people in the privacy of their own homes. The pervs at the NSA and CIA also peep on people.
Michael Moore admits NObamacare is no good and is pushing for a single-payer system. NObama care was designed to fail so the U.S. Corp. can ram through a total monopoly by the U.S. Corp. over the Health Non-care industry.
James Woolsey calls for the hanging of Patriot Snowden.
Doctors murdered millions of mothers because they did not know about bacteria. Millions of women have died of Puerperal Fever (Childbed Fever) because doctors did not bother washing their hands when they helped women give birth. Bacteria on their hands infected the uterus and then killed the mothers. Ignaz Semmelweis discovered this back in 1847
Visit - FreeWorldFilmWorks.com for DVDs exposing the CRIMES of Big Brother.
On today’s show, we got back from filming a special report just in time to go live. No prep, no nothing. We talked about the upcoming anniversary of 9/11 and the sad state of America today twelve years after the fact; Obama’s Syrian Wardrums and how the more he bangs them, the more he wakes people up; and then we even managed to remember to take a call! (Bear with us, we’re still getting used to uninterrupted, commercial-free talk time!)
Show Starts at 9PM ET. Call In Number is (619) 924-0925
Please Go To Constitution Party Candidate,Dale Dorch and Donate, Lets Get This Patriot Elected From The Great State of Illinois!
Promoting Constitutional Conservatives!