SORT BY Relevancy
During this National Nurses Week episode of RN.FM Radio, we will be joined by Susan Sullivan, BSN, MSN, who serves as the Secretary for the National Nursing Network Organization (NNNO).
Susan Sullivan recently retired after more than 45 years in nursing, the final 20 of which were in Public Health. After completing her BSN at California State University, Los Angeles and her MSN at Loma Linda University, Susan worked for 10 years as Nursing Supervisor in a large acute hospital and taught nursing at Long Beach City College. During the latter half of her nursing career, Susan worked in public health where her leadership experiences in the acute hospital and teaching helped prepare her for the challenges she found in community nursing. An accomplished nurse with a career focus on public health, Susan will speak with us specifically about the campaign to create the position of a National Nurse for Public Health within the Public Health Service.
We will discuss the bill that is now before Congress (HR 485), the legislators who are supporting the bill, and how you can become involved and support this exciting campaign!
Teri Mills, MS, CNE, RN is the President of the Executive Board of the National Nursing Network Organization (NNNO), which is dedicated to insuring that the same quality of health care afforded to past generations of Americans is available to future generations.
The mission of the NNNO is to promote, encourage, and support a National Nurse for Public Health and other projects that promote wellness and disease prevention.
Join Host Live Chats
- Conservative Nation Radio (15 chatters)
- FallenAngelsTV (12 chatters)
- Absolute Bible Truth (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (10 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (7 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (5 chatters)
- Inside Lenz Network (3 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Mack Jackson Jr (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)