SORT BY Relevancy
Join Kevin and Keith as they wax poetic about the wonderful and enriching experience of attending the National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) annual conference in Orlando over the weekend of October 4th, 5th and 6th.
The NNBA conference was a dynamic gathering of nurse entrepreneur thought-leaders, and attendees and presenters alike used this golden opportunity to weave a tapestry of camaraderie, collaboration, cross-pollination and symbiotic sharing.
Don't miss Kevin and Keith's roundup and wrap up of the NNBA experience, and begin getting excited about the 2014 conference!
Patricia Bemis, RN CEN, is the president of the National Nurses in Business Association. She has held the position since 1999. She received the Great 100 Nurses award presented by the Florida Nurses Association in 2009 in the entrepreneur category.
Listen in to our live interview to find out what Pat has to say about today's changing business environment and entrepreneurship in healthcare.
All you need to know behind sports, and whatscoming up with the greats.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (14 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (10 chatters)
- Christian Defence League (10 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (6 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)