SORT BY Relevancy
MarSean Jones is an eighteen-year-old single mother and native of Oakland, California. She attended SusquehannaUniversity in Selinsgrove, P.A. on a full academic scholarship, until misfortune struck and she was forced to withdraw and take on the task of raising a child on her own. During the most trying of times, MarSean found an escape through her writing. During a chance email exchange with bestselling crime novelist K’wan, seeking guidance, she ended up with a publishing deal. Her first title to be released under K’wan’s Write 2 Eat Concepts brand is the coming of age tale “California Love.”
MarSean still resides in Oakland, C.A. with her son.
Niles Manning, a native of Rocky Mount, North Carolina, discovered his love for creative writing in his early years. He spent his leisure journaling and scripting poetry until he finally tried his hand at novels. He currently has 6 titles in his ‘The Price of Heir’ series, and his first project with Write 2 Eat is the urban thriller, ‘Convince Me To Live’. Niles, the free dreamer and a specialist at wordplay, possess a vivid imagination that is lucid through pages. As an active duty member of the USAF by day, Niles Manning is currently located in Great Falls Mt. where is he actively working on his next novel.
NY Giants QB Eli Manning is in his 9th year as host of the Guiding Eyes for the Blind Golf Classic. I have been honored to be the emcee for the event for nearly a decade as well.
We caught up and talked about his connection to this fascinating charity. While we were talking, news broke over Twitter that Patriots QB Tom Brady, who is 0-2 against Manning in the Super Bowl, was being suspended for 4 games due to his involvement in "deflategate." Manning was professional in addressing his QB rival, but did offer unique insight on his experience this off-season trying out balls that had been deflated, and gives his opinion on the possible advantage.
On the 1st "From the Press Box" episode, we will hear my exclusive chat with Eli, & then his media interview right after news broke.
For more information on Guiding Eyes for the Blind, visit their website www.guidingeyes.org &@guidingeyes on Twitter
Fun, Fuckery and Music, with Sean P, Alice N Wonderland and Desire Mi Brown
Check out the Offseason discussion of the NY Football Giants with the Bleed Blue Show platform with hosts and stakeholders to have open dialogue with this season in review, off season moves to be had and ways to improve the team from the fan perspective. This episode will touch on the NFL Draft results for the NY Giants. Off season personnel moves, changes in schemes, free agency, draft, roster adjustments, and transactions as a whole - what are you expecting as a NY Giants fans between now and the regular season. There will be a lot of offseason discussion to be had and can be found right here on the Giants Round Table. Tune into the BleedBlueShow.
Fun, Fuckery, Interviews and Laughs with Sean P, Desire Mi Brown and Alice N Wonderland, along with tonight's Special Guest, Erin Green-Astone, The Passion Party Diva
Andrew Garda of SportsonEarth and Fansided joins Chris in the jungle as the two discuss the mess that is the New England Patriots and #Deflategate. The two also discuss the latest news out of Giants camp that LT Will Beatty will be out for 6 months wil a torn pec. What will the Giants do to replace the blindside of Eli Manning? And the guys debate whether or not it is the right idea for the Jets to name geno Smith as their starting QB already.
It seems like another skeleton falls out of the United States’ closet every day. Whistleblowers are coming out of the woodwork, and the government is struggling to keep the scandals contained
In 1996, Gary Webb, a writer for the San Jose Mercury News, published a series of articles known as “Dark Alliance.” The articles detailed how the CIA turned a blind eye as Nicaraguan drug traffickers sold and distributed crack cocaine in Los Angeles throughout the 1980s. It also described how the Reagan administration protected drug dealers from prosecution.
US Army Private Bradley Manning is responsible for what some have called the biggest leak of secret military data ever. His actions also helped put WikiLeaks on the map, as he provided the organization with hundreds of thousands of classified documents.
Among the things Manning revealed were:
• A secret video, nicknamed “collateral murder” that showed US air crew laughing after killing dozens of people (including reporters and civilians) in an air strike.
• Detailed records of the civilian death toll in Iraq (even though the military repeatedly said there was no record). Out of 109,000 deaths logged in a six year period, 66,081 were unarmed civilians.
• US Soldiers committed horrific acts of torture on Iraqi prisoners, and despite hundreds of filed complaints, authorities never investigated.
• US defense contractor DynCorp was involved in child trafficking.
Currently Manning is being imprisoned by the military and is facing 21 charges, including “aiding the enemy,” which comes with a life sentence. Yes . . . Manning is in jail for exposing the US government paying a company that sold child slaves.
Join Zaiyah and Uptown for on this weeks edition of Zaiyah's House.
in Self Help
Are you sometimes frustrated because you're not achieving the things you know you're supposed to achieve? Do you find it hard to move forward to do the things that are in your heart to do? Tune in for another powerful message. During this week's show, Min. Sharon Green, will share with you how you can encourage yourself and have a strong finish. Sharon D. Green is a retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel who is a certified John Maxwell Coach, leadership expert, founder and CEO of Alethes Consulting Group, and a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. She is known for teaching discipline in a way that can help you finish what you're supposed to finish.
Check out the Offseason discussion of the NY Football Giants with the Bleed Blue Show platform with hosts and stakeholders to have open dialogue with this season in review, off season moves to be had and ways to improve the team from the fan perspective. This episode will touch on the fans' favorite NY Giants and dialogue. Off season personnel moves, changes in schemes, free agency, draft, roster adjustments, and transactions as a whole - what are you expecting as a NY Giants fans between now and the regular season will be apart of the discussion as usual. There will be a lot of offseason discussion to be had and can be found right here on the Giants Round Table. Tune into the BleedBlueShow.
Fun & Fuckery, Grown & Sexy Style, with Sean P., Alice N Wonderland and the ASM/GoHard Crew
Thirsty Thursday with your boy, Sean P and the NWL Crew...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (359 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (96 chatters)
- John Baptist (68 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- allah team (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- AfterHourz (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Global IntercessionAndPHDMin (2 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (2 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mad Women of Smoking Hot Politics (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)