SORT BY Relevancy
We are all born with a name given to us by ma and pa, but a nickname is born within your inner circle, some by default and some by design, and on this wonderful day of thirst the sps crew will seek insight on your nicknames and your loved ones, as well find out the origins of some of the most funniest and notorious nicknames around!! Join the enigmatic DJ Smellykat along with the infamous Mr Slambumptious for an evening filled with your favorite segments!! Sit back, log in and stayed online with the crew on cloud nine
Join us on Tuesday April 8th 2014 at 8pm est on WKPJB Radio 103.9 The Indie Storm As we talk to Saladin Newark about everything under the sun! ESPECIALLY the new Movie Nicknames and Its only family Coming Soon!! Dial in to listen and press 1 to speak to the host (347) 324- 5487
Hands down Every Tuesday Night at 8pm est
You’re in tha building with some of the hottest indie artists in the industry Poets, rappers, beat makers, DJ’s, singers ALL of them!!!
Join Jamie Bond from UnMuted Ink
Kelligraphy Pens from Masterful Mindgasms
and Chamber7 from Erotic Echoes
Bring an open mind and prepare to be inspired
Listener dial-in number: (347) 324- 5487
Please, all guests call in (347)637-3928 Blog Talk Radio with your unique baby names and please, download our Episodes on Thursday August 14, 2014 at 4:00 PM-4:15 PM Eastern Standard Time;we will be discussing more unique girl and boy names-it is so important to take the time to give our children an inspiring name and one that distiguishes them from other people and allows them to stand out for their attributes in life. I prayed before I name my son and I do believe that G-O-D directed me to the proper first name and middle name; David, his first name and Allan, his middle name and Allan is derived from Celtic harmony and originally a Saint's name, it also means fair, handsome, noble, bright. People with the name Allan have an inner desire for love and companionship and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony; also they have a pratical nature, good at saving money, and building things. My son is doing his best to help our world by bringing world attention and solutions to help our poor and middle class and he is a Leed Green Junior Architect and he has designed all over our US country already.
Edwin Encarnacion drops by to help out Kevin Pillar and the Buffalo Bisons;Austin Bibens-Dirkx paces the New Hampshire Fisher Cats; Taylor Cole returns to Dunedin with his dominant strikeout stuff intact; Brad Allen and Brent Powers power the Lansing Lugnuts; Franklin Barreto and Gunnar Heidt are red-hot for the Vancouver Canadians; and the Bluefield Blue Jays are locked in a nose-to-nose tussle with Princeton for the Mercer Cup. Plus, we talk about the best nicknames in the system! Join the voices of the Toronto Blue Jays' MiLB organization and go around the nest!
L.A. Lewis (born Horace Lewis on January 14 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a liar, a thief, a wannabe, a Tongue Ninja and an impostor. The Jamaican "deejay" who is better known for his publicity stunts than for his musical output. He also uses the alias "The Seven Star General" and other nicknames. He has become somewhat of an international celebrity for his tireless self-promotion, including graffiti, website, clothing line, musical releases, and other publicity stunts. To certain extent, he may be considered a marketing genius. He has been able to attain a level of popularity that is envied by others. A fait accompli achieved without any bonafide hit songs, nor any consumer products. Publicity stunts: L.A. Lewis is allegedly responsible for his own name appearing many times in white graffiti throughout Jamaica, although he has claimed it was his fans. This method of promotion got him in legal trouble when he was arrested in September 2011 for "recruiting persons to spray-paint political graffiti on walls in the West Kingston constituency in which he is trying to become a candidate for the Opposition People's National Party." Lewis was also arrested in January 2009 on charges of "housebreaking, larceny and assault occasioning bodily harm". The charges center on a female member of his musical syndicate, L.A. Lewis Enterprise.
#reggae #reggaebillboard #reggaechart #listeningto #nowplaying
www.crsradio.com firstname.lastname@example.org call to chat 661-467-2407 listen on cellphone on 7124324447
Jon has fled the United States for reasons we cannot disclose, so Ryan subs in Dan Rubenstein to talk with Spencer Hall about the most optimistic and realistic hopes for the USMNT in the World Cup, why Luis Suarez is the Jack Bauer of soccer, and the best national team nicknames. GO COPPER BULLETS!
This episode will be covering a spontanious set of some informative and non-informative information along with some of my normal demented ramblings. You need to be there and tell all your facebook peeps to come join in. Please Joine me,(the king of moron nicknames) in episode of the Vinny James Revolution. as you all know by now, "Anthing Goes its a Revolution".
Vinny "The Meathook" Jame
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview NBA Legend Sam Perkins. He will discuss life after basketball.
Samuel Perkins (born June 14, 1961) is a retired American professional basketball player. He won a gold medal with the US national team at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics.
Known by the nicknames "Sleepy Sam" and "Big Smooth," he attended Samuel J. Tilden High School, Shaker High School and the University of North Carolina, where he was a teammate of future Hall of Famers James Worthy and Michael Jordan. A member of the 1982 NCAA Tournament championship winning Tar Heel squad, he was selected with the fourth pick of the 1984 NBA Draft by the Dallas Mavericks and played in the NBA from 1984 to 2001.
In 2008, Perkins was named vice president of player relations for the Indiana Pacers, for whom he played from 1999-2001.
In September 2008, Perkins was inducted into the New York City Basketball Hall of Fame along with NBA stars Kenny Anderson and Rod Strickland, coach Pete Gillen and pioneers Lou Bender and Eddie Younger.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." That old saying really isn't quite true. Words DO hurt. Being called names can cause psychological damage that lasts a lifetime. How do you build self esteem after a lifetime of insults? The recent decision to revoke the trademark for the sports team named "Redskins" is evident that we as a society are acknowledging the damage done by calling an ethnic group hurtful names. Even the common insulting name used for African Americans is now only referred to as "the 'N' word." What is the emotional damage suffered by an individual who has lived a lifetime of being branded ugly, inferior and unacceptable? Does being called nicknames like "fatty" or "dummy" hamper ones ability to achieve goals in life? Can name calling turn a child into a hostile adult? Youth mentor and motivational speaker Israel Abdul discusses how he helps troubled youth from hostile environmentsbuild a sense of self worth.
Happy Memorial Day weekend! This episode is a combination of #033 and #034. In these broadcasts, we talked about Mother's Day, the NFL draft, Malik's potential defeat at the hands of a woman, being Grapefruited and oral sex. The Man Laws discussed include:
Mean mugging another dude
Placement and content of tattoos
Swimsuit attire for a man
Activities for shirtless men
Asking another dude how you look
Taking a stand
Wearing an all white suit
Nicknames for your pregnant gf/wife
Ending a relationship
THis show is NOT live so please don't use the call in number. We will, however, check your emails sent to ManLawLive@gmail.com, your voice messages left at (336) 422-1973, your tweets sent to https://twitter.com/Official_ML (please use the hashtag #MLLive) and any comments left on the FANPAGE or FB GROUP.
Don't forget, we can also be heard on Stitcher Radio HERE, and on iTunes HERE and also via the #MLLIVE app located HERE! TELL A FRIEND!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (27 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- gregfilms (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (7 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)