SORT BY Relevancy
We are all born with a name given to us by ma and pa, but a nickname is born within your inner circle, some by default and some by design, and on this wonderful day of thirst the sps crew will seek insight on your nicknames and your loved ones, as well find out the origins of some of the most funniest and notorious nicknames around!! Join the enigmatic DJ Smellykat along with the infamous Mr Slambumptious for an evening filled with your favorite segments!! Sit back, log in and stayed online with the crew on cloud nine
Join us on Tuesday April 8th 2014 at 8pm est on WKPJB Radio 103.9 The Indie Storm As we talk to Saladin Newark about everything under the sun! ESPECIALLY the new Movie Nicknames and Its only family Coming Soon!! Dial in to listen and press 1 to speak to the host (347) 324- 5487
Hands down Every Tuesday Night at 8pm est
You’re in tha building with some of the hottest indie artists in the industry Poets, rappers, beat makers, DJ’s, singers ALL of them!!!
Join Jamie Bond from UnMuted Ink
Kelligraphy Pens from Masterful Mindgasms
and Chamber7 from Erotic Echoes
Bring an open mind and prepare to be inspired
Listener dial-in number: (347) 324- 5487
Yes welcome back folks to the best MMA podcast in all the land - Beards on MMA! On this edition of Beards on MMA, we discuss the World MMA Awards which occurred in Las Vegas in late January and was attended by Cutman Matt and Pro Matt. How did Team Matt fare in Vegas, and what did they think of the overall presentation?
We will then talk about the stunning number of failed drug tests in MMA recently and discuss, among other things, whether or not we really believe it's hurting the sport, and who it is hurting as well as consequences.
Also...Jon Fitch? Really?
Lastly, we'll close out by chatting in length about Bellator 133 and UFC Fight Night: Henderson vs. Thatch (though we spend more time talking about some of the awful nicknames on the card) and briefly touching on World Series of Fighting 18.
Beards on MMA sponsored by the Mod Cabin! Backwoods Beauty Products for Bearded Men.
Follow us on Twitter @BeardsonMM
On this week`s episode of Beards on MMA, we welcome Michelle Ould back to the jungle to discuss the usual - Power Rangers vs Ninja Turtles, cool nicknames and even a little bit of MMA.
The guys also get into Bellator 134: The (slightly less) British Invasion and try to touch upon UFC 184 and Invicta FC 11: Cyborg vs. Tweet, but fail in doing so.
Beards on MMA sponsored by the Mod Cabin! Backwoods Beauty Products for Bearded Men.
Follow us on Twitter @BeardsonMMA
We look back as Billy and MO discuss Fake Football injuries and Coaches nicknames for Billy and MO
We kick off a new era for the BS Sports Show and we do it LIVE from Wrigley Field Bar and Grill in Fort Wayne, Indiana on 2/23/2015.
Tonight's guests include Fort Wayne Komets Head Coach Gary Graham and Fort Wayne Mad Ants Head Coach Connor Henry joining us in person plus much more.
The BS Sports Show will continue it’s great coverage, analysis, and debate of local and national sports with great guests including Justin Cohn, Reggie Hayes, Blake Sebring, Phil B. Wilson, Pete DiPrimio, and more
The BS Sports Show can now be heard Monday- Friday live from 7-9 pm on www.theBSSportsShow.com and on the Tune In Radio, Stitcher Radio, iHeart Radio phone apps, and on iTunes with more outlets announced soon.
What does the name Azubah mean metaphysically?
What is the combined metaphysical interpretation?
There are three Azubahs mentioned in the Bible:
• One is a wife of Caleb the son of Hezron (1 Chronicles 2:18). The text seems to indicate that Azubah has sons, but they aren't mentioned and she dies in the next verse. It may very well be that Caleb's wives Azubah and Jerioth are mentioned as a single marital unit, from which sons come, but that Azubah is mentioned as the one who dies childless. Caleb subsequently marries Ephrathand she bears him Hur.
• The second Azubah is the daughter of Shilhi and the mother of Jehoshaphat, king of Judah (1 Kings 22:42).
• The third time the name Azubah occurs is in a small array of nicknames that the prophet Isaiah assigns to Zion and Jerusalem (Isaiah 62:4).
This week on the Nick Vatterott Show, Nick cannot make it, he's trying to find the person that stole his identity. So this week Marcus Monroe interviews Marcus Monroe. Or is it Marcus Monroe interviewing Marcus Monroe? Which one is the REAL Marcus Monroe? As we try to figure out which Marcus Monroe is the Andy Kaufman Award winning comedian from Wisconsin, we also talk about a comedian's catch phrase be just taking your set list out, the mating rituals of whales, eating danishes, putting holes in your ears, getting cabs in small towns, how nicknames work and most important of all; which one is the REAL MARCUS MONROE?!?
Follow @NickVatterott @marcusmonroe and @StandUpNYLabs. Go to www.StandUpNY.com to see when Nick is performing live at Stand Up NY. Check out all our other great podcasts at www.StandUpNYLabs.com
Please, all guests call in (347)637-3928 Blog Talk Radio with your unique baby names and please, download our Episodes on Thursday August 14, 2014 at 4:00 PM-4:15 PM Eastern Standard Time;we will be discussing more unique girl and boy names-it is so important to take the time to give our children an inspiring name and one that distiguishes them from other people and allows them to stand out for their attributes in life. I prayed before I name my son and I do believe that G-O-D directed me to the proper first name and middle name; David, his first name and Allan, his middle name and Allan is derived from Celtic harmony and originally a Saint's name, it also means fair, handsome, noble, bright. People with the name Allan have an inner desire for love and companionship and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony; also they have a pratical nature, good at saving money, and building things. My son is doing his best to help our world by bringing world attention and solutions to help our poor and middle class and he is a Leed Green Junior Architect and he has designed all over our US country already.
Tonight we will be discussing the recent racial issues concerning Atlanta Hawks GM Danny Ferry and Luol Deng; Potential landing spots for Zoran Dragic, brother of Suns' phenom Goran Dragic; The Legacy of recently retired player, Chauncey Billups; Kentucky Wildcats Coach John Calipari is hosting an exclusive 2 day scouting combine for his players and NBA Scouts; What is Kenneth Faried's future contract value with his recent stellar play for the USA National team?; Which current NBA Player would make a great NFL Player and at which position?; What are some of our favorite player nicknames of former and current NBA Players?; What is our favorite video game for Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo or PC?
Join the Big Dawg as he host the first (and maybe last) NFL Preview Show. The Dawg will share a few thoughts and predictions about the 2014-15 season of the National Football League. The Dawg will also put boots to as*es on a few topics including his favorite NFL team getting no love, the Michael Sam saga, and the use of offensive nicknames.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (42 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (19 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (16 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (10 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (7 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)