SORT BY Relevancy
Ryan O'Neal Milton was born July 17, 1965 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Ryan was fortunate to realize his gift of writing at the young age of 14. As his passion for writing progressed, Ryan would pen over a thousand poetic compositions. As the writing bug began to grow, Ryan would take his passion further in writing his first book, ”The Practicality of Prayer”. Having now, published the self-help title, Ryan would take his passion even further with obtaining an Editor-In-Chief position at A.M.P.S. Magazine (African American People Succeeding). Still with other literary projects in the works, Ryan is busy completing the publishing of three other “Self-Help” titles and four books of his poetic works. Ryan has also contributed numerous Self-help/ Advice columns to a number of Newspaper Periodicals, and Media outlets around the Nation. Along with his many contributions over the years, Ryan has been a Youth Motivational Speaker at a number of schools and conferences in the New Orleans, and Florida areas.
In 2013, Ryan founded Inform Magazine which is a Bi-Monthly, Self-Help” magazine for women. In the little spare time that’s available, he manages to shoot images with his “Ryan O’Neal Photography firm Ryan is also working with a small team of individuals to form the 501c3 Non-Profit, AngelWings Ventures, L.L.C., which will give focus and awareness to Homelessness, Illiteracy, and Youth Mentoring and Development.
He says he is, “Poised, Prayerful, and Positioned to soar”. He also attributes family who has played the most significant part in his growth and structure". With God's hands leading and guiding him all the way, he also adds to his credits his 5 beautiful daughters. He takes great pride in helping to raise each of them to achieve their highest potential.
Jack A Daniels is on the NiACOM's Relationship Reload series!
Jack A. Daniels is one of the leading authorities in overcoming fears and getting people unstuck. As the preferred human behavioral specialist for Fortune 500 companies, Daniels is an international speaker who helps organizations increase clarity and connectivity to their customers and/or staff. He’s a 5 time best selling author of books like “I Need a Wife…Where are the REAL Women?” and “Stay Out of Your Own Way.” Popular media personality and clinical psychotherapist for high-achieving-high-profile executives, athletes and entertainers.
Daniels is also the creator of several award-winning programs including Healing 100 Hearts in 100 Days project for women, the Stay Out of Your Own Way tour, the Boys to Businessmen Entrepreneurial Project, The Experts Class and the extremely popular Mate Attraction which has helped 100′s learn how to attract the love they deserve! Tune in tonight @ 7pm CST on Relationship Reload with Jack A. Daniels!
Toni Henderson-Mayers is a sought after speaker with over 25 years of eperience, whose message encourages us to build better business and personal relationships and to look for passion in our lives.
She is the co-author of the book, "One Great Idea" and a contributing writer to various magazines and the book, "Share and Grow Rich" both available on her website.
Her latest work, "Wise Courtship: Before Relationship & Marriage Guide" challenges singles to choose wisely, and demonstrates what to look for in a potential mate, utilizing her three step system sure to unveil the true character of any love interest. This book has landed her on many radio and TV shows. Recently, Toni's book, "Wise Courtship" was nominated for a Shelf Award.
Toni lives in North Carolina with her husband and two sons writing, traveling, speaking and performing throughout the country. Learn more about Toni Henderson-Mayers at www.GoToni.org or www.WiseCourtship.com.
Join us tonight at 7pm CST! Tune in or call in at 323-693-3830 and press "1" to be a part of our interactive audience!
Terry Scott is on NiACOM's Relationship Reload this Friday, May30 @ 7pm CST!
Terry Scott is an author, musician and a relationship blogger. He is also the co-founder of Yielding Hearts, a ministry that promotes healthy relationships and wholeness while single. His new book, "Available But Not Ready: Things to Consider before Dating, Courting and Marriage" is now available on amazon. He and his wife Toya reside in the metro Atlanta area.
Here's an excerpt from his blog:
"Who you allow in your social circle will eventually have an influence on your life. The saying, “Birds of a feather flock together” is very true. Drama Kings & Queens typically gravitate to those who are similar to them. The same holds true for the more positive minded people. In most cases, when you see a genuinely happy couple, there’s a good chance that many of the people that they surround themselves around are in happy/healthy relationships as well".
Don't miss this broadcast...it will be EPIC!
Tune in on your laptop or tablet or smartphone or call in at 323-693-3830 and press "1" to be a part of our interactive audience!
The New NiACOM's Relationship Reload is on tonight at 7pm CST!
Join host, Michael Anthony Johnson and brand new host Leslie Renee as they bring some brand new ideas, authors, co hosts, pastors and relationship coaches and friends through the seasons of relationships!
Join us tonight at each week on Friday night at 7pm CST!!
Tune in or call in at 323-693-3830 and press "1" to talk on R&R!
Kenny Pugh is a coach, speaker and Manager of KTP Financial, LLC. He leverages his expertise to help clients improve their businesses, finances and relationships.
He has worked with many of the world’s top companies including Accenture, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, SunTrust, LendingTree.com, Microsoft HomeAdvisor, Wachovia, Washington Mutual, AT&T and a number of others.
Kenny has assisted countless clients with realizing their goals of starting a business, improving their personal finances and creating healthier relationships. His specialized background has afforded him opportunities to appear on Headline News (HLN), write for BlackEnterprise.com, speak at The Potter’s House (Bishop T.D. Jakes) and be featured on a number of national radio broadcasts including the Tom Joyner Morning Show and NPR.
Kenny’s workshops, webinars and one-on-one coaching help people to:
Improve their personal credit ratings
Establish household budgets
Start their first business
Navigate the corporate ladder
Improve relationships (family, self, workplace and romantic)
Kenny is the author of the book entitled, "Can You Do It Standing Up? A Different Position on Relationships", that "Singles" want to get their hands on... and this episode you don't want to miss!
Kenny Pugh's website & info: http://kennypugh.com/
Kenny Pugh, LLC
PO Box 43064
Atlanta, GA 30336
Facebook: Add Kenny Pugh as a friend
Twitter: Follow me @mrkennypugh
Step on the platform and walk away touched by a moment that can change your life forever!!!
Shawon Watson is on the NIACOM's Relationship Reload Tonight @ 7pm CST!
Join us as we speak with this incredible motivational speaker, authorand mentor.
Shawon just released a relationship, self-help book called: Kissing Your Heartache Goodbye. He will discuss his book as well as answer questions regarding relationships.
Be there and talk in person with him by calling in at 323-693-3830, and following the prompts!
In the last three years, Paul Carrick Brunson (also known as The Modern Day Hitch) has become internationally recognized as one of the most successful matchmakers and relationship coaches. As a pioneering matchmaker, Paul has served over 400 clients directly and collectively through live events and matched over 3,000 people on dates. In 2012, he received an NAACP Image Award nomination for his first book entitled: It’s Complicated: But It Doesn’t Have to Be. He is a Dell Inspire 100 honoree and his book became a bestseller in four months. Paul was recognized as iDate best matchmaker and best relationship coach of year nominee. Oprah Winfrey notes that, “Paul is much more than a matchmaker, he’s a life coach.” He has appeared on two shows on the Oprah Winfrey Network: Lovetown, USA and SoulPancake. Paul is happily married to his wife, Jill, and they live in the District of Columbia with their two year old son, Kingston
Michelle Alford and Celebrity Motivational Speaker Russel Blake will be joining NiACOM's Relationship Reload this Friday to discuss "Living Single and Spiritual" - Freedom To Love Again Cruise 2014.
Topics for discussion:
We want to cover in the discussion these areas:
Personal Preparation prior to getting married
Don't miss this night that can change the course of your relationship and help you to 'reload" with incredible information that could change your lives forever!
Tune in by clicking our link or call in at 323-693-3830 and press "1" for your free pass to this discussion!
Also... we have a prize of a "FREE color AD" in the cruise booklet to the 8th caller and also making eligible for one listener to get a FREE Cabin on the cruise! So, Call in and Win!!!!!
I have to apologize to the listeners of this program for the prolonged absence. I have been involved in another project to bring the Patriot views and concerns to the public. This was done by request, It has been 3 weeks since I have started this project and have found it to be interesting, however, it is also cost prohibitive for me to do 2 shows on this platform. With that said, I will be incorporating the Patriot views and concerns into this program along with the Prepper views and news as well. Starting today, with this show it begins. The Contrapreppers facebook page will still be operating as well as the Contrafighter wordblog.
This evenings show will focus on the Ebola outbreak, and the US response. Also we will discuss the tactical reload. A concern to Patriots is the ISIS threat along the Southern border. I would like to welcome Professional Beverage Service as a new sponsor to this program.
Introductory show of Love Date Relate with Ask A Love Goddess, your online advice resource. The show is hosted by Nina of Divaninawrites.com and Relationship Consultant with Ask A Love Goddess. Joining her is Ms. B, a licensed professional and national board certified counselor, life and relationship coach, meditation specialist and author. The focus of the show is discussion of two of the five love languages coined by Gary Chapman. Ms. B explains what they are and the significance as it relates to developing healthy and loving relationships.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- John Baptist (127 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (74 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- The Dream1 (30 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (12 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (11 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (11 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- NTEB (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- 64452 (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (5 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Program Returns (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (3 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (1 chatters)
- Gridiron Breakdown (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- 64403 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (0 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (0 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)