SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
The pilot episode of our new weekly preview show highlighting the coming weeks comic and comic related releases. This show is for issues relasing on Wednesday 6/26. We talk about the most pulled issues as well as our Staff Picks for the coming week. We will also touch on using the Previews catalog and the legacycomics website to order your comics and variants!
In this Next Fan Up we recap all the games from week 3 in the NFL Preseason. Mark Sitko, the Eagles Superfan, is joined by Rob Koller (Browns Superfan) and special guest Ramona Rice - host of Sports Gal Pal (http://www.sportsgalpal.com/), a podcast that has recently featured all of the superfans previeing their team's season.
Co-hosts Sammy Jacobs and T.J. Inman will breakdown Indiana's Week 1 matchup against Southern Illinois. They will also take you around the conference and see where IU's other opponents are playing this week.
The Next Chapter (TNC) Widow's Ministry assists widows during the first three years of their husband's loss. TNC offers monthly support sessions in metro Atlanta, weekly blog talk radio show, phone calls, cards, gifts, special evnts and annual getaways.
Our mission to exemplify love to widows as the Bible commands (I Timothy 5:3) Widows know no particular face. The loss can be expected or unexpected. It could be after decades of marriage or within months of the wedding day. There can be financial gain or financial distress. So many questions, so few answers.
Grief is manifested in many stages. Professional counseling is recommended regardless of your circumstances. There are many emotions that will need to be managed. The Next Chapter can help you when you are ready to move to the next chapter of your life. God has a plan for you.
Who understands? Who cares? The Next Chapter!!!
Today's guest, Evertrue Bell, author, co-author, and coach/trainer for home-based businesses.
Tuesday, September 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents the return of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!
Starting off this evening's 90 minute program, the Houston, Texas based fight coach will engage in another segment of "Fact of Fiction"!!
- Will Mayweather vs. Berto sell out the MGM Grand Garden Arena on September 12th?
- Will the winner of Canelo vs. Cotto be able to draw Floyd Mayweather Jr. out of retirement in 2016?
- Is Klitschko genuinely entertaining the idea of taking on Shannon Briggs in 2016?
- Would Leo Santa Cruz fair better against Vasyl Lomachenko or Gary Russell Jr.?
- Will Guillermo Rigondeaux get a fight with Leo Santa Cruz in 2016?
- Will Manny Pacqauiao's "salt water therapy" bring back an old trend in boxing?
- Will Manny Pacquiao's career recover from Mayweather loss?
- Will Tim Bradley ever be able to attract a suitable match-up under his current big money contract with Top Rank?
- Will Oscar De la Hoya come out of retirement in 2016 to fight Sugar Shane Mosley one final time?
- Would Juan Manuel Marquez send Sugar Shane into retirement for good?
- Did Mosley vs. Mayorga sell more than 100K PPVs this past weekend?
Coach Ronnie will also promote the big CBS Sunday fight card in Corpus Christi, Texas September 6th!!
- Dirrell vs. Rubio, 10 rounds, Super Middleweights
- McDonnell vs. Kameda, 12 rounds for the WBA "Regular" Bantamweight title
Join us for an all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with veteran trainer Ronnie Shields!!
in Self Help
2011 brought a life-changing event to the world and as its creators we are now reaching out to create the next life-changing event. http://www.gofundme.com/festival2016
We are Jan and Bill Moore and when we created the Festival of Enlightenment in 2011 we planned for speakers and attendees alike to say it was a ‘life changing event’. AND THEY DID!
Why? Because every session was delivered by speakers with a heartfelt message providing quality material and a complete transformational experience.
What Our Attendees Said: "The 2011 Festival of Enlightenment gave so much more than promised. Wonderful people, wonderful energy and completely a wonderful outlook for the future. I feel like a different person on the inside and the outside!" More here
What Our Speakers Said: ...So often at large gatherings, the presenters fly in with just enough time to do their presentations and then jet off again to their next gig. It was priceless to be able to enjoy the energy, camaraderie, and fun of being with such a stellar group of people. Jan and Bill Moore were also great hosts and role models for an improved way of managing this kind of festival and gathering; I haven't been with as calm a group of behind-the-scenes folk in mainstream society..." More here
Help bring the next Festival of Enlightenment! http://www.gofundme.com/festival2016
This week on #IntotheCosmos, your hosts Ej Garr and Frank Dell'Apa get us prepared for the weekend match at Tampa Bay's Al Lang Stadium, and rewind the month of August that saw the Cosmos take points in all seven matches on the schedule.
Our interviews this week are fantastic, with two experienced players from both the NY Cosmos and the Tampa Bay Rowdies.
Adam Moffat, long time MLS veteran and Scotland native joins us to discuss the season and his transition to a sweeper role of late, which he relishes in helping the defense, while still having the ability to push and score timely goals when called upon.
The Rowdies' Juan Guerra also joins us and discusses becoming the first signing with the team when they reformed in the NASL, while celebrating their 40th year as an organization in 2015.
Enjoy this week's show, and thank you for tuning in.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Awakenings with Michele Meiche (13 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (8 chatters)
- MRTALK (5 chatters)
- BobBrown (5 chatters)
- Dr Loren (5 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)