SORT BY Relevancy
On Friday, December 14, 2012 a gunman entered Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut and murdered dozens of children and staff members.
Judith will discuss the devastating events and express that even in the face of terror we still have to maintain hope.
Will Roberts opening comments about the School shooting in NEWTOWN, Connecticut. I Know a Conservative: John Brislin (johnbrislinshow.com), Talks about School shooting NEWTOWN Connecticut johnbrislinshow.com It’s foreign to me: This week our fiasco commentator at large, Johnny Hotshot, takes a shot at; The spirit of giving in politics. HotShotPerformer.com PICTURE THIS: chatting up corners of the world with photographer Armand Thomas. Armand & Will talk about and view shots Armand took in Spain, demonstrations in the streets, the beauty of the land, the gore of bullfighting. WillRobertsWeeklyTelegram.com Tune in this Saturday, December 115th to WeActRadio or 1480 AM (Washington D.C.) for Will Roberts’ Weekly Telegram. The show airs at 6 p.m. ET each week.
As a fellow small town citizen, here in Connecticut and the father of two grown boys, my heart certainly goes out to all those whose lives have been affected by this horrific tragedy.
I wish here to share my heart's truest expression of compassion with everyone in our world around us, and especially those here in Connecticut whose lives have actually directly been impacted by this unbelievable experience, and are in real need of healing.
A weekly podcast is no place for breaking news, but we've got it anyway. The Rockies' Triple-A affiliation is headed to Albuquerque, and Double-A is moving to Connecticut. Anthony and Tyler break down what the means for fans and the organization and Simpsons references in the future.
Asheville Tourists radio voice Doug Maurer joins the show to discuss the Tourists' 2014 South Atlantic League title plus Dahl, McMahon, Tapia, and more.
And the guys even find some time to sprinkle in talk about the big league club. Amazing but true!
Real life has been known to be stranger than fiction. This show explores the non-fiction style and the authors who choose that genre. Join us as we look at what it takes to write about real life experiences and transform those into gripping page turning reads. Everyone has a story, sometimes they just turn out to be… Writing Real with host Melanie Fountain.
This month’s Featured Author is . . . Michael Fusco!
Michael Fusco currently lives in Wallingford, Connecticut, and he is a graduate of Southern Connecticut State University. Michael graduated in 1976 with a Bachelor’s degree in secondary education, majoring in history and social sciences, with a minor in English. He received his Master’s degree in history and social studies, also from Southern Connecticut State University, in 1982. “Teaching for What?” is his first published book, but he is currently working on a second one dealing with Freemasonry in Connecticut.
Michael retired from teaching in 2011 after a thirty-five year career in Connecticut public, vocational, and private schools. He was named Teacher of the Year in 1980 and was nominated for that award numerous times afterwards. He has also taught online college courses for the University of Phoenix. In recent years, he supervised student teachers and interns for the University of New Haven.
Check Michael out on Facebook! Find Teaching for What? here!
Writing Real is produced by WON Radio as part of Writers Online Network (WON). More information about WON is available at www.writersonlinenetwork.org They can also be found on Facebook and Twitter @won_radio and @writersonnet
Deanna Spingola talks to her guests Wolfgang Halbig, Jim Fetzer and Dave Gahary, as they discuss their day in Newtown, Connecticut.
Update (by Deanna): Unfortunately, Dr. Fetzer and Mr. Halbig were unavailable for the program. They decided to join Jeff Rense later in the evening after taking a much-needed rest from their day's activities. Apparently, Halbig was unable to obtain the answers to his 16 questions from anyone in Newtown after spending all of the time and money (from donations) to go there. One may see the answers to those questions by visiting Wade's page, which he posted on March 23, 2014. Halbig did not ask the school board the only question that they, having the proper jurisdiction over, could have answered—had the school been in operation during the last five years? Some people claim that it was not. It is uncertain exactly what Halbig and Fetzer actually accomplished but their visit certainly became the focus of a lot of media attention. An NBC correspondent was at the school board meeting, InfoWars had a representative there and the local newspapers covered Halbig's viist.
Tonight on Sports Talk with Bryan Nolen, we will be joined by co-host Steven Meador as we look over Week 3 in College Football! We will get his thoughts on the top games tomorrow and we will also pick who we think will win! Top headlines, previewing race 1 of the NASCAR Sprint Cup as they start the Chase on Sunday, and more as we are LIVE!
Welcome to Long Island Joe's Grudge Discussions where every Monday at 7:30 pm eastern standard time listeners can find out who's racing the 1/4 or 1/8 mile in the northeast. Long Island Joe is a staple in the drag racing community covering the states of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, (D.C), Virginia and both of the Carolinas. He is a travelling racer and has emerged as one of the superstars of grudge racing.
Long Island Joe is a promoter and part of the "Custom T's" racing and promotional family.
His entire family races...his two sons and his wife. Phil Gray which is his youngest son (16) is a certified hitman and had his first grudge races in Indiana (Sept. 2013) in which he mopped the floor with his opponents.
Jack and Anastasia draw upon Gail Sheehy’s Middletown America: One Town’s Passage From Trauma To Hope, based on a two year study of how Middletown, New Jersey, a town that lost fifty residents to the tragedy coped with the tragedy.
Folks in Middletown, Boston and Newtown were forced to lend a helping hand to one another, coming out better for it, as least in their humanness, in spite of tragedy. What can we learn from looking back to aid us as we attempt to move forward in an era where terrorism and mass violence plague us daily.
As usual the on-air, broadcast portion of the show is followed by a conference call forum discussion. Guests are welcome to join in at: 712.432.0600, access code 640883 (also recorded).
If you miss the original conference call discussion, please contact New Horizons, the show's sponsoring organization, at:firstname.lastname@example.org for access code for the conference call recording.
It's time for another episode of "SportsZone"! This week, the focus will be on CT high school football. We wll have St. Joseph's High School football coach Joe DellaVecchia on the show. DellaVecchia has coached the Cadets since 1998, and has amassed over three hundred wins in that time. Don't miss the interview; join us at 3 PM!
Dr. Siegel, who prefers to be called Bernie, not Dr. Siegel, was born in Brooklyn, NY. He attended Colgate University and Cornell University Medical College. He holds membership in two scholastic honor societies, Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha and graduated with honors. His surgical training took place at Yale New Haven Hospital, West Haven Veteran’s Hospital and the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. He retired from practice as an assistant clinical professor of surgery at Yale of general and pediatric surgery in 1989 to speak to patients and their caregivers.
In 1978 he originated Exceptional Cancer Patients, a specific form of individual and group therapy utilizing patients’ drawings, dreams, images and feelings. ECaP is based on “carefrontation,” a safe, loving therapeutic confrontation, which facilitates personal lifestyle changes, personal empowerment and healing of the individual’s life. The physical, spiritual and psychological benefits which followed led to his desire to make everyone aware of his or her healing potential. He realized exceptional behavior is what we are all capable of.
Bernie, and his wife and coworker Bobbie, live in a suburb of New Haven, Connecticut. They have five children and eight grandchildren. Bernie and Bobbie have co-authored their children, books and articles. Their home with its many children, pets and interests resembled a cross between a family art gallery, museum, zoo and automobile repair shop. It still resembles these things, although the children are trying to improve its appearance in order to avoid embarrassment.
He is the author of many best selling books including the inspirational best seller, "Love, Medicine and Miracles.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (42 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (0 chatters)