SORT BY Relevancy
Join us this week as we talk to Coach Bill Sherrerd about his experience coaching the Cross Lady Eagles Gold Basketball Team. Coaching Christian athletics is certainly rewarding, but as with all sports the coach must deal with numerous personalities, setbacks and the occasional advice from parents. However, there is also the reward of being a Christian witness for the young lives and setting the example that tough competition and Christian values can co-exist. Go inside the huddle with us on the show!
That which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 1:3
Eating together as a church family is one of my favorite forms of fellowship. This week Lanelle Rudolph from St Paul Lutheran Church here in New Braunfels joins us to talk about their 2015 Wild Game Dinner. Join us for a delicious show!
Charlotte will share truths, and dispel myths about common core. So families can come together in knowledge, action, and voices for education.
"Concerns that led to Common Core"
The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for childen and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include: assisting families in the selection of schools; organization of educational activities; and acquisition of materials.
We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
The New Essenes is a gathering of ordinary people practicing deep introspection as a way to solve everyday problems. Our inquiry is based on the idea that language is alive and that the Word is where our Power lives: since speech is an act, communication is not what is said and done, but the result of what is said and done.
By joining in and coming back, we increasingly benefit from the distilled essence of an ultimate method of inquiry, based on Sacred Geometry and known as the Path of XPR.
Our meetings last one-hour & are structured as follows:
1. The first 5 minutes: Welcoming, Checking In. taking a moment of silence.
2. The next 10 minutes: Ritual readings.
3. The last 45 minutes: Introduction of a topic. Group Sharing & Inquiry, Summary / Ritual Closing.
To receive your free New Essenes eBook please sign up via the Open Meetings Tab at http://www.empoweringnow.com/new_essenes/
Join us as New York Sports 30 tackles the most relevant recent issues affecting the New York sports landscape. Featuring Brian Sausa and Aaron Jacobs of the Sports Journal/H4TV, NYS30 provides comprehensive and insightful analysis regarding the sports world in Gotham.
This week on NYS30:
*Mike Maccagnan's first impression as Jets GM
*A look at the Jets blueprint for success
*Eli Manning's contract extension (or lack thereof)
*Who is in a worse spot flailing inthe Eastern Conference: the Knicks or Nets?
*What does Matt Harvey not starting opening day mean for the Mets?
*What's do the Yankees need more than anyrthing else to succeed in 2015?
*No Brainer to hand Rangers starting job back to Henrik Lundqvist?
*What is tripping up the New York Islanders?
*STATS OF THE WEEK & NCAA Tourney Final Four predictions
Bret Cooper will be with us tonight as we recap his All Star Game in Dallas Tx. We will also tackle recruiting on the HS and College level. Discuss the draft and some of the new Head Coaches in CFB. Harbaugh....and Jim McElwain
Filled with chapter-by-chapter checklists that underscore the important questions every caregiver may face at various points in the process, as well as a concise “Cheat Sheet” and a guide to essential resources, THE CAREGIVER’S COMPANION is a must have for anyone facing the difficult, distressing, but at times rewarding experience of caring for elderly loved ones in the twilight of their lives.
Carolyn Brent is a nationally acclaimed author, speaker, and caregiver advocate who has dedicated her life to preparing the elderly and their caregivers to face end-of-life issues.
"Life is a Sacred Journey" airs every Thursday on Blog Talk Radio and celebrates the role, contribution and impact of elders and caregivers in America and beyond today. LISJ received Honorable Mention for 'Best Blog' in PR Daily's 2014 Non-Profit PR Awards.
Connect with "Life is a Sacred Journey" Online:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (467 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (9 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Political Justice (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (3 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)