SORT BY Relevancy
Wednesday August 27th at 8PM Eastern Standard Time, 7 Central, 6 Mountain & 5 Pacific
My name is Lori Purdy Faitel and I am a Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor. And I am your host for THE SCIENCE OF HAPPINESS.I suffered a TBI many years ago, when I was 24 years old. As I speak to you I am 52 years old and very happy to share my age. Like many of us survivors of brain injury; I was clinically dead 3 times so…. it is proper to tell that I almost did not live to be 25, which makes being over 50 a blessing!
Back in the day, everything in my life was a dream come true. I was almost 25 years old, had a recent promotion in business which inspired me with dreams for my future, and I was attending college at night, I had recently moved out of my parents home for the first time, I had many friends and I was on the fast track to a future with the man I had been in love with for about 5 years. THEN on a beautiful sunny spring morning as I drove on the freeway to my job; a construction truck dropped bales of hay onto my windshield causing me to lose control of my car. I spun off the road and into cement construction material. From that point forward my dreams were taken away. I was diagnosed with a TBI, in a mild coma for 7 days and it took about 6 years of therapy and extensive study before I was able to function like an adult again. I understand that the world is not filled with happiness; But for an hour or so lets concentrate on things that help to create happiness.
My guest will be Scott Transue “I am a Non-Attorney Representative, so I would like to provide my contact information and website address during the show. I can also offer a free downloadable guide on tips for submitting a successful disability application to Social Security.”
I expect this show to have valuable information.
Guest Matt Pantze, Cross Fit Confidence, joins host Kevin Hunter to describe the new Cross Fit exercise buzz. Matt enjoys challenges, which has driven him to work in the fitness industry. He recognizes that no matter who you are, everybody has to start their fitness somewhere. You just have to start.
For more information about Matt's business Cross Fit Confidence, please visit http://www.crossfitconfidence.com/home.html
Matt has always had a passion for fitness. Before he got his driver’s license, it wasn't uncommon to see Matt riding his bike 5 miles through Joe Town to the gym for a workout. In high school, he played both football & basketball. Following graduation, Matt enlisted into the Minnesota Army National Guard where he served on two deployments to Iraq. Upon return from his most recent deployment, he enrolled in the Health Fitness Specialist program at the Minnesota School of Business, St. Cloud and graduated with an Associates in Applied Science degree. Matt found CrossFit in 2012 and began to train soon after. He says, "The CrossFit community offers a camaraderie that I’ve only seen in the military”. His excitement for CrossFit quickly led him to becoming a Level 1 trained CrossFit Coach in 2013. Outside of coaching CrossFit, Matt enjoys mountain biking, kayaking, volleyball, skydiving, and anything else that involves being outside.
Dr. Cathy Reimers, Ph.D., psychologist in New Jersey, and co-host Jennifer Russello, parent in New Jersey, discuss adult ADHD and how it can impact memory. Most adults with ADHD struggle with remembering information and staying on track with daily routine tasks. These difficulties can cause problems within several different arenas of a person’s life; such as emotional, social, vocational, marital, legal, financial or academic areas. Adults with ADHD can improve their short-term memory, working memory and overall executive functioning of the brain with the right skill set, mnemonic techniques, and habits of mind. So REMEMBER to listen to the tips we are going to share in our show. REMEMBER TO REMEMBER.
Tai Chi makes your brain bigger, keeps you on your toes, and helps you shake off stress effortlessly. World Champion and United International Kung Fu Hall of Fame inductee Sifu Romain has been studying and training in Kung Fu for 34 years. He is the owner and master instructor of the Edgewater Kung Fu Academy in New Jersey and founder of the online training program Tai Chi for Healthy Living.
Find out how Sifu Romain can make your life better
through martial arts (Kung Fu and Tai Chi)
tips on how to deal with bullies at school, office and life
We are joined by Sifu Romain at BEYONDtheCheers on blogtalkradio on Wednesday, August 27th at 7PM EST. Each Friday at NOON our repeat broadcast is on AMFM247 or listen anytime on iHeart Radio or iTunes and Stitcher.com.
TONIGHT ON sIgN O ThE tImeS BlogTalk Radio August 27, 2014 6:00pm EST 424-222-5250
W Queen Tahiyrah & Doc Vaj is our Special Guest, she is a Spiritualist, Healer and Advisor
Why we are here?
What is our Life Purpose?
How can we find out what our Purpose is?
Doc♠Vaj - An Elder Cosmic Citizen Serving To Optimize
Humanity's Mind/Brain/Body/Soul Cognizance
Abracadabra Alchemy Alliance® (Business Admin Mentor)
The Soul's Path Clarifier® / The World's Cartomanc-Seer®
Activist Lisa Brumfiel, AKA Liberty Lisa discusses a wide range of subjects including Jury Nullification, Common Core, Libertarian principles, the Constitution, Natural Healing, GMOs, Fluoride, Forbidden cancer cures, Fracking, wrongful foreclosures, and local politics. Liberty Lisa prefers a one on one format on her show, which is never scripted. Support Lisa in her fight against the Gangsta Bankstas at www.LibertyLisa.com and spread the word about her health coaching at www.LifebringsLife.com
Join Julie Kintz in welcoming Pam Leitzell to Quantum Leap. Pam is a Psychotherapist who specializes in Cognitive Therapy, as well as Play Therapy. Pam will share with us the benefit of play therapy. She will also discuss cognitive healing which includes the interesting and truly brilliant theory of Dr. Reuven Feuerstein. Pam will share why she developed a computer program based on his 40 plus years of research. This is a show you will not want to miss!
Brain Injury recovery has taken a Quantum Leap in the last twenty or so years. Research is the reason for the increased knowledge of how to deal with brain injury. Join host Julie Kintz the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month (5pm Pacific, 8pm EST) as she welcomes professionals that are making a difference in the lives of those living with and/or caring for brain injury. Tune in, call in, and together we can make a difference.
Today on The Boochcast, Booch and Jerry talk to Atlanta Comedian Austin King, rank the to 10 most Magnificant Managers in WWE History, Jerry gives a Consumer Report on The Ferguson Shooting Protest that took place last week in Atlanta and we get one contestant for Confessions With Father Truman.
If you're in business, particularly network marketing, chances are you have heard of James Davis. He has built a phenomenal name in network marketing and in business in general. Today, we're sitting down to pick his brain for a hint of his genius.
The fact of matter is business isn't easy. But it is one of the most rewarding tasks we can undertake. It is a journey that empowers us to change things in our communities and cities and even globally. It's time to elevate your thinking. Don't miss a minute of this show.
Am I a Dream Catcher? Heck Yeah I’m a Dream Catcher, How about You? Dream catchers with Les Paul
I love songs about dreams, I love people who want to live their dreams, I love Martin Luther King’s, I have a dream speech, and I love the independent living movement because we are a bunch of dreamers dedicated to advocacy, motivated by our convictions as people with disabilities working with people who have disabilities, and let me tell you I love me some Peer Support and Advocacy, and the Traumatic Brain Injury Radio Survivors Network.
Dream Catcher with Les Paul Is More Than Just a Frame of Mind. It’s a Way of Life. It’s Advocating for Real Change and both Systems Based and Community Advocacy!!! To have it you way you have to make things happen and that is what I am talking about!!!
Here at Dream Catchers. We Have a Dream! Can You Feel It, Can You Hear, Can You Shouting, Can You Sing do you want to be part of it? Well I hope you do, because the more the merrier, and the bigger the better!!!
If youwould like to call in and speak or just listen live In the USA dial 424-243-9540, or toll free 855-473-3711 if outside the USA dial 202-559-7907 toll free. On demand listening available minutes after live show ends 24/7/365 and a live chat room too!
Dream Catchers with Les Paul
in Self Help
The Virtual gastric Band is a remarkable weight loss programme, and one which Sheila Granger has pioneered in the UK. As the name suggests, the system utilises the concept of a ""virtual” " gastric band and clinical hypnotherapy. It successfully harnesses the power that every individual holds within them to make changes to their lives. Many clients have benefited from The Virtual Gastric Band therapy.
So, what is it?
The Virtual Gastric Band is a non-surgical technique which uses the power of hypnosis to retrain you to be satisfied with smaller amounts of food. It changes how you think about food and gives very safe, very predictable results. The clinical hypnotherapy convinces the brain that the stomach is full after a certain level of intake, and that there is no need for more food.
It is most definitely NOT a diet - we know that diets only work in the short term. The Virtual Gastric Band allows you to eat what you want, but will enable you to intake smaller portions. And, because it’s not a diet, you won’t feel deprived, miserable or hungry, the issues which cause diets to fail. As The Virtual Gastric Band effectively negates these issues, you are left with a long term solution to your weight problems.
The medical procedure reduces the physical size of the stomach, and may achieve the same result, but The Virtual Gastric Band can be undertaken quickly and privately, without the lengthy delay of hospital waiting lists, and of course carries no costly invasive surgery, no risks and no on-going medical treatment.
Jay D. Alexander is the president and founder with the non-partisan grassroots non-profit called Civilian Conservation Corps Initiative and their goal is to re-establish the US Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC). Since his ranger service at Raccoon Creek he has been an advocate for their re-establishment.
Join us with Jay and special guest Fay Cunningham, an alum of the original CCC, as we discuss the revitalization effort of the Civilian Conservation Corps Initiative and what it involves and how you can contact your Representatives to get them to cosponsor “HR188 - The 21st Century Civilian Conservation Corps Act” which is sponsored by Ohio Representative Marcy Kaptur. HR188 is a job creation program that re-establishes a Civilian Conservation Corp that puts to work unemployed and underemployed civilians to advance useful public works projects aimed at safeguarding natural resources and developing new transportation and infrastructure.
For more information please check out CCCI’s website at http://www.wecantakeit.org.
A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself.
Forests are the lungs of our land,
purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.
~ Franklin D. Rosevelt
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (114 chatters)
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (52 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (36 chatters)
- RCRadio (34 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (25 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (25 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- DDP Radio (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (17 chatters)
- David and Wes (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (15 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (15 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (8 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (4 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (3 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- LineaLove Show (1 chatters)
- HeliOSoul (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Legendary Forever Ent Radio (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)
- THE BULLY BLOCK NETWORK (0 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (0 chatters)