SORT BY Relevancy
Main Topic: Net Neutrality
Side Topics: Harry Reid deals w/ Karma. Sarah Palin's son steps on a dog & it causes outrage or something. Bono deals w/ Karma ... (maybe this should've been a Karma episode?). INSANE new tactic is being used by smugglers transporting migrants. Fast-Food companies struggling to reform their image. Russians build machine gun toting robots. Mystery Sandyhook victim dies AGAIN in Pakistan.
All This in 30 Minutes!!
Well soon if not today the FCC is ready to impose a socio-communist style of approach to the internet for Americans. This will be done in the name of "fairness" and "equity". When in reality, it is being done in the name of control and taxation. Treating the internet as a utility makes no sense. Utilities by definition are things that people have to have, electricity, water. Even the idea that telephone service is an utility is stretching it for me. The internet as a needed item in a household is commical. Let's talk about what is reall going on here.
Seton Motley of Less Government.com tells us what to expect with the new regulations enacted last week by the Federal Communications Commission.
last week's Federal Communications Commission 3-2 vote to regulate (translation: control) the Internet as a public utility through its "Net Neutrality" rules will impact streaming content provider Netflix. Exactly how and to what extent is not yet known. But the prognosis isn't positive: "Shares of Netflix stumbled on Friday, while shares of cable companies — which stand to be the biggest losers of the Federal Communications Commission’s proposed new rules — ticked higher." USA Today
On today's show I'll be flying solo wiyh a sixty-minute sprint that will cover everything from James Bond, the weather, to net neutrality. So if you are in part of the country where you're snowed in, housee bound and iced up, please join us as I turn up the heat on this cryogenically suspensded world.
It's Paul, Tom and Jimmy in the seat tonight, as they tackle some big issues
- Net Neutrality is on the table. What is it? Why is it important?
- Al Sharpton found himself in some trouble
- Unions pissed off in Wisconsin?
This Saturday we will discuss the current threats to Net Neutrality. What exactly does it mean for us? Why is it important? We will also talk about the ongoing Student Loan debate. Should we have to pay them back? How? Should we ever accept them in the first place? What is the real issue? Join the Conversation! Call in at 347-215-9773! Wake Up and Feed the People!!!!!!!
Net Neutrality is the Hot Topic today if you can get past Honey Booboo or Kim Kardahian. Seems like something always comes up to distract the American people from the topics of today. Somethings you wonder why it is even knews.
I just found out a few days ago that the American people are stupid and that is how they got Obamacare through. Did this guy really think all of fell for it?
Will be discussing what is going on it My great State of Texas!
"Pluto" will be joining us this evening for a informative night of discussion. One of topics covered tonight is Net Neutrality. Last Tuesday, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) lost a battle against Verizon in the U.S. Federal Court of Appeals that invalidated the commission's directive to ISPs to follow its concept of Net neutrality.Why does this matter ? Lets learn together.
Welcome to Truth Talk Radio.
-All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Everyone's voice has value even if I disagree with it.
Bring your opinion and the ability to support it . Call in at 424 -243-9679. Caution: If you use being oversensitive as a form of abuse - this is not the show for you.
Tonight we get a REAL disscusstom Net Neutrality. @shadowDXS wil come on and he'll tell us why is net neutrallity is good and why i think it's not what everybody expected for protecting the net.
Weekly live webcast/podcast devoted to discussion of news and politics from the perspective of Ayn Rand's philosophy, Objectivism. Hosted by Amy Peikoff.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (427 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (13 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (12 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (3 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Dailyrotox (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (0 chatters)