SORT BY Relevancy
Health educator with a Bachelor of Education in Biology and Physical Education. Certified as a Master of Holistic Health, Natural Health and Herbal Practitioner, Iridologist, Contact Reflex Analyst, and works with several energy balancing techniques. Studied and used nutrition, healthful lifestyles and natural therapies since 1985. She has completed certifications through the Wild Rose College (Terry Willard), Natural Therapeutics Institute (Dr. Jack Richardson) and Tree of Light Institute (Steven Horne, AHG & Carl Robinson), Dr. Versendaal, DC and others.Passion is empowering people through education of their own bodies, herbs and overall health on all levels.
Travels internationally to teach and lecture on natural health and writes for herbal publications.
Ms. Benoit shares her knowledge by teaching courses in Herbology, Nutrition, Lifestyle, and Health Assessment. She was Canadian instructor for Tree of Light Institute’s Certified Herbal Consultant program for 10 years, as well as lecturing and teaching nationally for Universities, Community Centers, Nature’s Sunshine Products and private groups.
Benoit authored the Paw Paw Program – A “Christopher Columbus” Approach to Cancer – The World IS Round and Cancer CAN Be Treated Naturally in 2010.
She has a private consultation practice on Vancouver Island, as well as doing phone consultations world wide to help people achieve their optimum level of health and healing.
According to the Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education, nearly 5% of women in their reproductive years have Polycycstic Ovarian Syndrome.
The related signs and symptoms, such as menstrual irregularity, infertility, high blood sugar, acne and obesity, may not lead to an accurate diagnons of PCOS.
Today we'll interview a true expert in the field of women's health, fertility and PCOS, Dr. Fiona McCulloch, ND of the White Lotuc Clinic in Toronto, Ontario.
Here's what I'm excited to ask Dr. Fiona:
How is PCOS defined?
Who gets PCOS and why?
What are the implications and symptoms of PCOS?
How can PCOS effect our fertility?
How can we get tested for PCOS?
What are our natural treatment options for PCOS?
What are some PCOS success stories you can share?
If you are curious about the common disease in women, please join us for this call! Live questions can be taken by calling in at the above number.
Dr. Fiona's Facebook page
Dr. Fiona's twitter account
To learn more about this podcast and see more offerings from your host, Bridgit Danner, please click here to visit our website.
In this show Nykki will talk about why diets do not work, and share an approach to reaching your health and wellness goals. She will talk about how to create a strategy to achieve goals and stick to them, as well as reveal some of the biggest mistakes people make.
Every once in awhile it's nice to stop, take a step back and take a look around you at where you are, and where you are headed.
I want to do that with you today.
In this episode, I'm going to remind you of the 6 main areas of your life that you must work on in order to Take Back Your Health™.
It's a nice, simple reminder that will refocus you, and give you a starting point for getting back on track with preventing and reversing disease.
After the episode, head on over to www.clubtbyh.com to join in the conversation about how to Take Back Your Health™!
Joyce Goodman reviews all the things you'll ever need to know about health and nutrition and well-being. She hosts a show with Peter Mingils on the Building Fortunes Radio "Health and Nutrition News" segment every Tuesday at 8:30 PM Eastern on http://www.buildingfortunesradio.com
Building Fortunes Radio....
Learn how everyday people do extra ordinary things to build a fortune.
"With G-d’s Name, The Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer"
The Health and Wealth of Natural Human Community Life
Theme: “Critical Thinking Part II” Empowering Ourselves with Insightful Reflection on the Holy Qur’an
Bro. Talib Din, Visionary, Thinker, Teacher and Educator
Monday, September 15th, 2014 – 8:00PM EST
Hosted by: Abdul Hakim & Laila Qadira Yamini
To listen and participate in the program:
call: (714) 816-4673 or click
“Creating Greater Levels of Health, Wealth and Human Well-Being for Individuals, Families and Communities”
Real Talk All The Time presents Health Awareness (Find Out The Truth And Help Yourself). Why are many people scared to get a checkup? An alarming rate of folks could have possibly avoided life threatening or death ailments if they would have gone to see the doctor for a preemptive strike against it. Join us as we discuss the myths and just sad realities of why people are not going to the doctor and taking care of themselves. Also as always we will discuss Sports, Entertainment, and Politics as only the real talk team can do. Call in at 347-637-3010. Follow us on www.realtalkallthetime.com. Remember, 100% Real unpolished and unrehearsed real talk for real people. Real Talk All The Time.
Join me for an intimate and inspiring conversation with breast cancer survivor Donna Green. We will be discussing her journey of healing and what is the "new norm" after breast cancer. We will also discuss Faith, Prayer and Healing to overcome sickness and disease. You don't want to miss this conversation!
“The half-wise, recognizing the comparative unreality of the Universe, imagine that they may defy its Laws–
such are vain and presumptuous fools, and they are broken against the rocks and torn asunder by the elements
by reason of their folly. The truly wise, knowing the nature of the Universe, use Law against laws; the higher
against the lower; and by the Art of Alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into that which is worthy, and
thus triumph. Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the
higher forces against the lower–escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher. Transmutation,
not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master.”–The Kybalion.
1.) Mentalism 2.) Correspondence 3.) Vibration 4.) Polarity 5.) Rhythem6.) Cause and Effect 7.) Gender
It typically takes 7-10 years for cells to become mutated enough to be diagnosed as cancerous. Based on Western Medicine standards, this classifies it as a Chronic Condition. So, why the big rush, fear, and fatalism associated with cancer? Simply, it's because we're habituated into this response. If you simply look at the cancer industry size, it's a VERY profitable business model. Fear sells in medical. Cancer is not a death sentence. It's the result of stress, internal congestion, poor metabolism, anemic conditions, hormonal instabilities, etc. Let us together reclassify this all too common problem, as it has left the realm of "I have a friend whose mom died of cancer", to "My sister, my friend, and 2 grandparents all had cancer." Additionally, we want you to know how to navigate the emotional roller coaster this journey is, giving you the skills to handle it gracefully, without entering crisis mode. However you choose to heal, if you or someone you love is experiencing cancer, let's get some tools together for the journey. Take your time and allow it to unfold. You may be surprised at the talents you have uncovered once it is all over.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- NTEB (51 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (0 chatters)