SORT BY Relevancy
Chris Carley - Whats Success!
Chris Carley talking about her journey to success hosted by Peter Mingils on Building Fortunes Radio!
The Millionaire Within Us.by Chris Carley: An example of what’s possible when you have vision!
In one of her blog posted..... "It’s very easy to become negative, feel frustrated and give up on our dreams.....
If you keep in the forefront of your mind that hundreds of thousands of people have achieved their financial, health and personal goals, you’ve got to know that they aren’t smarter, luckier or work harder than you, THEY JUST KNOW MORE. All you have to do to Realize your Dreams is obtain the knowledge. Copy Success."
You've heard it before: Your skin absorbs everything you put on it - including chemicals. So, you've decided you want to switch to healthier products...
But I see two major problems with the natural skin care industry:
1. Marketing claims are misleading, making us believe that some products are healthier than they actually are.
2. The skincare products that actually are safe, don't always get the job done.
Let's clear up the confusion and give you a better understanding of the chemicals and products to avoid and how to use more natural ingredients in your everyday skin care routine.
Today I'm interviewing Lacey Swartz, natural skin care and home care expert...
Having worked in the natural products and home business fields since 2005, Lacey is highly skilled at helping people understand both of these topics more fully in order to draw their own informed conclusions, without ever pushing her own opinions or choices on anyone.
She also provides natural health and sustainable living resources via her inbox magazine to save her readers hours of internet research time, and answers common questions to spare her clients the waste and frustration of a trial and error approach to purchasing natural products in an age of greenwashing.
Learn more about Lacey on her website: http://www.kvorganics.com/
in Self Help
There are some very beneficial natural health products that are lesser known. Flower pollen is a nourishing super food collected directly from the plants, not taken from bees. A concentrated extract of flower pollen has been available for 60 years. It has many great benefits.
DMSO is a liniment that penetrates deeply to relieve pain. Its cousin, MSM is another helpful mineral compound. Food grade hydrogen peroxide is antiseptic and provides oxygen. Advanced tech silver effectively fights invaders. Bentonite healing clay pulls toxins from the body. Infrared energy contributes to good health as well.
Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative minute interview with Dr. Sandra Bevacqua a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology with additional expertise in Genetic Engineering, Nutrition and Human Biology. Most recently, Dr. Bevacqua has focused on developing educational programs in the field of Holistic Women’s Health. Frustrated by the lack of options available to women faced with pelvic health concerns she developed The Pelvic Health Transformation Program, The Pregnant Woman's Guide to Protecting the Pelvic Floor and The Mystery is Over! Understanding Female Sexual Health in which women of all ages receive the education and the techniques needed to naturally recover from all types of incontinence, urinary urgency, pain and loss of function due to organ prolapse, pelvic pain syndromes, as well as sexual misunderstanding or dysfunction.
this episode Q&A includes:
• 4 kinds of plant poisons and safety of yarrow and the color of their flowers..
• osteopenia- daily full fat yogurt, walk at least 3 miles a day, free weights, no calcium supplements..
• caller who overcame candida overgrowth with oak bark sitz baths, no sugar..
• sperm mobility, vigor and longevity..
• safety of vasectomy..
• seaweed removes heavy metals and radiation quickly!
• low iron and heavy bleeding- eating liver, shepherd's purse fresh flowering tincture, yellow dock..
• calcium supplements makes bones stiff and brittle..
• harvesting and eating nettle- parts used..
• annual urtica urens root for early stage prostate cancer..
• nettle seeds harvested in the fall..
• fungal ear infection- garlic oil or baked onion..
• fluid in the sinus's and horse radish..
Host Bob Whelan, Guest Dick Conner, For more information, please visit the website: MindForceRadio.com
Tonight… our guest is Dick Conner. Dick is the longtime coach of THE PIT GYM powerlifting Team. Dick coached the team to 19 National Championships. He is like the John Wooden of powerlifting coaches. He has written many articles for Hardgainer Magazine and NaturalStrength.com. Dick has over 60 years experience in the iron game so listen to his wisdom. He is very entertaining and has a great sense of humor. If you live anywhere near Evansville Indiana, you need to get a workout with coach Connor. Visit the website at The Pit Barbell Club.com
Join Miss Raina, Tuesday June 2, 2015 at 7:00pm Est Usa, as she reaches out to those people whom suffer from mental heatlh challenges.
Since May was Mental Health Awareness month, Miss Raina will reach out to those whom struggle with Anxiety, Depression, Panic attacks and other such challenges. It is tough to live a normal life trying to interact with the people of the world while dealing with any form of disruption in mental heatlh. Our challanges can cripple us leaving us feeling hopeless which isolates any such individual.
Call Miss Raina and speak Live: 310-861-2341
** This show is not to replace any professional and medicial advice given to any persons. Any Herbs mentioned are not a subsitute for any prescribed medications and should only be used under a professional supervision. If you feel that you suffer from any major mental challenge, please seek professional help immediately!
Busy, busy, busy...the INBA covered 3 great competitions May 30th (Greece as well) and we have winners fron the So Cal and the Nevada State you'll share the excitment.
Join us at 5:00 PM PST Tuesday June 2, 2015 for the most recent placings and Pro Qulaified athletes of the worlds largest, best tested, more cash and prizes INBA/PNBA!
Chris Molinari-Cancer a Warriors Journey Host Peter Mingils- Live
Check out the weekly segment on Building Fortunes Radio: http://www.buildingfortunesradio.com
Chris has been a successful author, distributor, consultant and loves to help people learn and do well in their life.
She's trained with the best... and writes for many as a ghost-writer.. so you can see her all over.
She's a home based business guru with a pinch of NLP thrown in for effectiveness
Every Tuesday at 5:00PM Eastern on Building Fortunes Radio.
Each week Dr. Epley, D.C., C.C.W.P, and Dr. Gofourth, D.C. will discuss current health news and noteworthy studies, and their impact on our health. Our emphysis is primarily on toxicity and deficiency and how this stress negatively effects our health. Creating sufficency and eliminating toxicity by eating well, moving well, and thinking well can reverse the negative effects of stress and can lead to a lifetime of health and wellness.
This week we will cover music and exercise, caffeine and erictile dysfunction, sleep apnea and PTSD, skipping meals antibiotic resistance, Vitamin D and pregnancy, chest pain, Excessive, medical overdiagnosis, Tyelenol, steroids and back pain, thyroid cancer in japan, vaccine death, toxic food ingredients, dirty airplanes, psyc drugs and deaths, prilosec, salt, toxins, statins and diabetes, tattoos, medical expansion, osteoarthritis, Vitamin D related to diabetes and clogged arteries, TB and superbugs, Fish oil, the pain med Lyrica, ADHD meds, Strawberries and pesticides, health diet in relation to cardiovascular disease, fish oil and prostate cancer, IOM was wrong again, the importance of breakfast, newer side effects of diabetes medications, folic acid supplementation, CAM therapies and cancer, Breastfeeding,
Elise Marquam Jahns will have a conversation about getting unstuck with Dr. James S. Gordon. Dr. Gordon is a Harvard educated psychiatrist and a world-renowned expert in using mind-body medicine to heal depression, anxiety and psychological trauma. His most recent book is Unstuck: Your Guide to the Seven Stage Journey Out of Depression. His other books include: Comprehensive Cancer Care: Integrating Alternative, Complimentary and Conventional Therapies and Manifesto for a New Medicine.
Discover Integrative Health classes at Normandale Community College.
Thank you for your interest in the Edge! Please go to edgemagazine.net to view the latest issue.
For information on advertising in the Edge please contact Cathy Jacobsen at 763.433.9291 or at Cathy@edgemagazine.net
For article submission please contact Tim Miejan at 651.578.8969 at firstname.lastname@example.org
And for further information regarding the Edge Talk Radio contact Cathryn Taylor at 612.710.7720 or at Cathryn@EFTForYourInnerChild.com
in Self Help
Welcome to Music 4 Life® Radio where we power your potential and build mental fitness with music to mediate the life of your senses with the life of your Spirit. Licensed music therapist Judith Pinkerton takes you on a journey during June's national Professional Wellness month, exploring music's capability of supporting wellness strategies, interviewing professionals across the country. Today she tackles how to deal with work addiction, looking specifically at how to balance work with life, interviewing special guests Amy Lynn Frost, a Coach, Life Manager, Keynote Speaker, and Trainer.
Today's music choices are explored to understand how we use music to stay positively engaged in the game of life, discussing how to stay balanced when experiencing addiction to our work. Find our music recommendations and Judith's commentary at Music4LifeBLOG.
Learn how your personal music listening habits may reduce stress or build stress in Judith's TEDxTalk "Music Powers Potential: Building Mental Fitness." Discover what your music says about your health and how to adjust listening habits to significantly reduce anxiety in prescriptive formulas choosing music from all styles in the downloadable 2-hour accredited course Music Medicine Boot Camp.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (74 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (57 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (50 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Brower Report (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (1 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (0 chatters)