SORT BY Relevancy
It is here that we discuss New York Mets baseball on Out of the Blue and Orange, an original program of the King James Radio Network.
What are the after-effects of the Mets getting swept by the Washington Nationals earlier this week? Does this weekend series against the Chicago Cubs mean anything, when it comes to the National League wild card?
We take a look at the Mets, and exactly how their season is going. There are sure to be a lot of soap opera moments with this team, and a few good ones along the way.
Our feature segment is The Payoff Pitch with Pastor Dave, featuring youth pastor and diehard Mets fan, David Amendola
A show detailing recent Chicago Bears football news, hosted by Lucas Wimmer (@LucasAWimmer). This week, topics will include the Bears' recent signings, mainly Santonio Holmes and Darius Reynaud. Also, we will look over the Bears' upcoming preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks this Friday, August 22. The Bears' preseason is coming to a close, so what can we expect to see in terms of position battles (especially free safety, backup quarterback and backup running back) during this game? Tune in to find out.
The Washington Nationals did it again! They walked off on the Arizona Diamondbacks to sweep the four-game set and win their 10th straight on their fifth walk-off win in six games. 1-0 final in D.C.
The Washington Nationals blew a 2-0 lead late in the game, but beat the Arizona Diamondbacks on a ninth-inning walk-off single by Anthony Rendon. The Nats made it nine straight with their fourth walk-off win in five games.
Washington Nationals' right-hander Stephen Strasburg gave up a solo home run in the first, but dominated the Arizona Diamondbacks the rest of the way in what ended up an 8-1 win for the Nats, who won their eighth straight overall.
The Washington Nationals and Arizona Diamondbacks went to extra innings tonight in Nationals Park before Nats' first baseman Adam LaRoche won it with a walk-off home run in the 11th.
Derrick Rose expects to play Friday night for Team USA against Puerto Rico, which will end a six-day reprieve from actually playing basketball. He has not taken part in scrimmages at practice since playing 24 minutes in a victory over Brazil last Saturday.
Knee soreness and general precautionary reasons are what is keeping Rose sidelined, and should that really be a surprise? He has had surgery on each of his knees over the past two seasons, and it takes players time to get back into game shape when they have basically been sidelined for two straight years.
The question for USA Basketball is this: Will Rose be able to play five games in six nights, which is what their schedule calls for? If not, does it make sense to put him on the final 12-man roster?
Plenty of talk about Rose and Team USA in this interview with the Boers & Bernstein Show in Chicago on 670 The Score.
Baseball Fans this is for you. Join host of The Balance Tom Marquis for an in-depth look at this week in Baseball News. We will will break down the top stories in THE MLB, MiLB,Fantasy, Trade Rumors..oh yeah we break it down from the Fans Point of view. So Sit back and get ready ..Follow us in Twitter @2HotCorner and @TBalance.
This is the ONE place where fanatics can come together and talk about their favorite teams. The Balance brings you an analytical breakdown of sports from a Fans point of view.
WELCOME TO THE THURSDAY AFTERNOON SPECULATION SPORTS SHOW...LET'S TALK ABOUT SPORTS..NFL "next felon up"..NBA.."next punk up"..MLB "next feable old man up"..NHL.."next drunk up please"...COLLEGE FOOTBALL..'pimps and prostitutes"...hell yes..14 DAYS UNTILL THE NFL STARTS...LET'S TALK SPORTS..how much is your team worth?..SO CLIPPERS ARE SOLD...and he won't move the team?..yea right..BASEBALL NEWS...could it be a midwest championship..WE SHALL SEE...any hockey news..has the killers..TONY STEWART..said anything yet..HE IS A KILLER BITCH PLEASE..WHO WILL BE THE IMBEICLE THE SHOW?...tweet the show...enjoy the show sports fan
Five guests on Sports Palooza Radio today!
Athletes spend a lot of time, money and energy trying to rack up every possible advantage before a competition - from jugs of protein heavy shakes, to time spent at luxury spas, to amino acid supplements. Make an investment in your bedroom. We talk to Reverie Sleep System's CEO Martin Rawls- Meehan.
Josh Planos writes for many publications, including the Washington Post, ESPN TrueHoop Network and so many more. He stops by to talk about the NFL and college football among other things!
Author Rob Goldman talks to us about his long time friendship with Nolan Ryan and his book "Nolan Ryan: The Making of a Pitcher."
All-star quarterback Sami Grisafe is not afraid of obstacles. The all-star quarterback for the Chicago Force and talented singer-songwriter has managed to succeed in two of her life’s passions, sports and music and she's going to talk to us about both of them!
Professional golfer Hal Sutton talks to us about the Barclay's Golf Tournament this weekend and his TWO hip replacement surgeries.
Great show! Give it a listen!
Join Dr. Bob Wright as he coaches callers on how to make effective leadership moves. Are your problems simply opportunities to learn and grow? Listen in and find out how to get the most out of every task you take on.
Considered by many to be one of the leading thinkers in human development, Dr. Bob Wright (www.drbobwright.com) is an internationally recognized visionary, educator, program developer, author, speaker, relationships expert, entrepreneur, consultant, and executive coach.
Dr. Bob Wright has demonstrated success in a wide variety of areas. He is an outstanding radio and television personality. Writing books on purpose in business and people skills, his work has been translated into multiple languages and sold over 200,000 copies around the globe.
Dr. Bob founded the Graduate Institute for the Realization of Human Potential and the Foundation for Transformational Leadership. Dr. Bob Wright’s degrees include a BA in Sociology, MA in Communications, MSW in Clinical Social Work, and a Doctorate in Education, Leadership, and Change.
WELCOME TO MY NFL PODCAST. MY NAME IS JEFF FROM SPECULATION SPORTS. ALWAYS LIVE ON TALKSHOE AS WELL .724-444-7444..CALL 111314 #1 UNMUTED FEEL FREE TO CALL THE SHOW. JUST MY 2 CENTS ON THE NFL..DALLAS COWBOYS TALK..AND ALL THE OTHER NEWS IN THE NFL AS WELL..31 OTHER TEAMS.. I WILL GIVE MY PICKS ALL THE WAY 2 SUPER BOWL 49..COMM AND MUSIC FREE PODCASTING..TWEET THE SHOW 4 ME..FACEBOOK AS WELL..ENJOY THE 30 MINS PLUS SHOW..AND AWAY WE GO SPORTS FANS
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (315 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (23 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (5 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (5 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)