SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we are going to discuss the 1st International "Straight Black Pride Movement (SBPM)."
Each year in August, National Immunization Awareness Month (NIAM) provides an opportunity to highlight the value of immunization across the lifespan. Activities focus on encouraging all people to protect their health by being vaccinated against infectious diseases. In 2015, the National Public Health Information Coalition (NPHIC) is coordinating NIAM activities.
JOIN US ON THIS BROADCAST AS WE RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT THE PURPOSE AND EFFECTIVESNESS OF IMMUNIZATION AS WELL AS CONTREVERSY SURROUNDING.
EDUCATION --INFORMATION ---TRANSFORMATION!!!!!!
HEALTH BY DESIGN
Dave Newhouse has spent 50-plus years as a sportswriter and columnist, mostly at the Oakland Tribune in Oakland, California. In addition, he has written 11 books, including two which will be published in 2015. “Forgotten 49ers: The Dark Days before the Dynasty” deals with the beginning of the San Francisco 49ers, and their early, mostly disappointing years before the franchise became a dynasty in the 1980s under Bill Walsh. There has been no book on the 49ers like this book, as it includes interviews with 49er players from as far back as the 1940s, including two Original 49ers in 1946. This book, published by The Kent State University Press, has be released. Newhouse’s second book, as yet untitled, is a Hoosiers-like story involving former Cal basketball coach Lou Campaneili’s previous job at James Madison University in Virginia. George F. Thompson Publishing will release this book mid-fall. Newhouse grew up in Menlo Park, California, and held the shot put record at Menlo-Atherton High School. After four years in the United States Air Force, during which time he entered the field of journalism on assignment in France, he was graduated from San Jose State University in 1964. That same year he began working for the Oakland Tribune, from which he retired in November 2011. For nearly five years in the 1980s, he hosted a radio sports talk show in San Francisco. He has appeared on numerous television sports documentaries. He had received national and local awards for his writings and commentaries, and was honored by the Multi-Ethnic Sports Hall of Fame in Oakland in 2014. Though 76, he isn't slowing down; he has other book projects ahead. He lives in Oakland with his wife of 50 years
The 1st Straight Black Pride Movement (SBPM) International weekend celebration was an absolute success. The cookout on Saturday and the Convention on Sunday were well attended and everyone had a phenomenol time.
Go to the Straight Black Pride @:
You can see videos and pics from the weekend.
Straight Black Pride Movement (SBPM)
At birth, Dr. Alette Coble-Temple was given a 10% chance of surviving. With the support of her parents, they fought the local school district and won. She graduated from Los Altos High School where she gave the student commencement speech.
Andrea Dazall, at the tender a
Host Rick Lasky continues his discussion on fire service history with Professor Glenn Corbett of John Jay College, where they delve into the history of the term "runs" in the fire service, leather fire helmets, the flamboyance of the early fire service, and other topics. (Replay of a show from December 2007)
Hon. Dezie Woods-Jones was the first Black woman Vice Mayor of Oakland and also served as an Oakland city council member
Hon. Leo Bazile--served as Vice Mayor and an Oakland city council member
Hon. Elihu Harris-former California Assemblyman and former Mayor of Oakland
Paul Cobb--Publisher Post Newspaper Group and civil rights leader
Join Chaplain Jones, Nancy Smith, LaShanda Lewis, Crystal Bates and Patrina Smalls.
This week #TeamChaplain will hightlight women who have impact their lives through a life of legacy making history.
March is National Women’s History Month. There is a website dedicated to Women's History http://www.nwhp.org/2015-national-womens-history-month-honorees/. 2015 is the National Women’s History Project’s 35th Anniversary. In celebration of this landmark anniversary, They have chosen 9 women as 2015 Honorees who have contributed in very special ways to our work of “writing women back into history.”
TeamChaplain will also share their fitness and nutrition goals and accomplishments for the month of March.
Celebrating Poetry Month!
OPEN MIC POETRY NIGHT
Join us C. Bravo and Mr. Speaker
New York 7:00 PM EST California 4:00 PM PST
London 5 + Rome 6 + Melbourne and Sydney 16 +
NO THEME. NO RESTRICTIONS. Call in number 1.646.478.5603
www.CBSpokenink.com Email: email@example.com
Join Host Live Chats
- in5d (122 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (39 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- BpEarthWatch (34 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (6 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Relisha Rudd Radio (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (2 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Eric Priest (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)