SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Mom Talk Radio, we are joined by Sharon Simons, author of Mom At Last: How I Never Gave Up On Becoming a Mother, shares information about infertility, adoption and becoming a mom at last. Spotlight on Moms features Mira Park of MiraBest.com. Rene Alegria, CEO of Mamiverse shares information on Bilingual Plus, the new platform for help in raising bilingual kids. Dr. Cass Ingram, author of The Cure is in the Cupboard, shares natural remedies for cold season. Carrie Goldman, award-winning author of Bullied: What Every Parent, Teacher, and Kid Needs to Know About Ending the Cycle of Fear, shares information about her Adoption Portraits series in honor of National Adoption Month.
Listen in for an amazing show on Foster and Adoption with our special guests: Cassidy Mack and her Forever Parents Jenn and Mike. Cassidy will be telling us of her amazing non-profit organization Love Gives Chances and her adventures in Washington DC where she was congressionaly honored.
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy Williams Junior news team: Gerry Orz & Minay Matthews News Team: Larry D. Ragland Jr., Tara Bre, Mir Waiss Najibi & Melissa Santos ATTENTION: MUSICIANS/ARTISTS & ADVERTISERS Advertisers: Advertise with us for only $25 per episode for a 60 second commercial and get mentioned 3 times per 1 hour and a half show. Reach our listeners and reach more listeners through our archives on Blog Talk Radio - Love All Humans. Email your info to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call 562.283.3115
Join us for our chat with guest Mr. Bryant & Sandra Davis as they share how adoption impacted their life. Come along and hear how TaShayla and TaKayka have changed their lives.
Join host Annette M and guest speaker Ashley Mitchell of Blessings in a Basket and Big Tough Girl for for JUST BIRTHPARENTS "National Adoption Month".
November is National Adoption Month and in honor of all those in the adoption triad, adoption walks/gatherings are happening across the states. Ashley shares about the upcoming AZ Adoption Walk on Saturday, November 10, a FREE event for the entire family!
This is a previously recorded show
Doctors of the USA welcomes Donald R. Teater, MD, Prescription Drug Overdose Initiatives Medical Advisor of the National Safety Council, to talk about key safety issues - both in the workplace and at home. Listen in as he shares ways to reduce risk of the following safety issues: prescription drug abuse, slips and falls, distracted driving and awareness of surroundings.
Dr. Donald Teater is responsible for advising National Safety Council advocacy initiatives to reduce deaths and injuries associated with prescription drug overdoses. Teater is a patient advocate who specializes in psychiatric services and opioid dependence treatment. Prior to joining NSC, Teater held positions at Blue Ridge Family Practice as a physician, and at the Mountaintop Healthcare and Good Samaritan Clinic of Haywood County as a physician and medical director. At present, along with his role at NSC, Teater treats opioid dependence at Meridian Behavioral Health Services and Mountain Area Recovery Center, along with volunteer work in the field.
Teater is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and completed his MD degree at the Ohio State University College of Medicine. Currently, Teater is enrolled in the Masters of Public Health program at the UNC Chapel Gillings School of Global Public Health.
Check out the National Safety Council website.
Stay connected with them on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Visit our Doctors of the USA website.
Children adopted internationally need to be prepared in advance for what adoption means, and how their life will change. How can adoption professionals and parents help to prepare these kids. Host Dawn Davenport will interview two of the leading experts on orphans care and adoption. Dr. Jane Aronson is a pediatrician specializing in adoption medicine and is the CEO and President of Worldwide Orphans. She has been providing direct service to orphans for 20 years. Ms. Jayne Schooler is the author/co-author of seven books in the adoption field, including her newest, Wounded Children, Healing Homes: How Traumatized Children Impact Adoptive and Foster Parents. She has worked in orphanages in Kyrgyzstan, Poland and Ukraine.
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here:
Blog summary of the show
More Creating a Family resources on internation adoption can be found here.
How in the world does an average family pay for an infant domestic adoption or international adoption? What options are available for financing adoptions? What grants and loans are available? Host Dawn Davenport will interview the following panel: Natalie De Prat, with American Christian Credit Union; Cherri Walrod, with Resources 4 Adoption; and Kelly Ellison, with Your Adoption Finance Coach.
Domestic adoption, baby adoption, international adoption, adopting from China, adopting from Ethiopia, infant adoption, Chinese adoptions, Ethiopian adoptions, adopting from Korea, Korean adoptions, adoption agencies, adopting from DRC, adopting from Colombia, adopting from Thailand, adopting from Taiwan
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here:
Blog summary of the show
More Creating a Family resources on paying for adoption can be found here.
Wyomia Tyus (pronunciation: why-o-mia; is an Americanathlete, and the first person to retain the Olympic title in the 100 m. Tyus, from Tennessee State University, participated in the 1964 Summer Olympics at age 19. In the heats of the event Wilma Rudolph's world record, propelling her to a favored position for the final, where her main rival was fellow American Edith McGuire
Edith McGuire-later known as Edith McGuire Duvall, is a former Americansprinter. Born in Atlanta, McGuire ran for Tennessee State University. TSU had a very successful women's sprinting team, The Tigerbelles, in the 1960s, including triple Olympic champions Wilma Rudolph, Wyomia Tyus, and McGuire. Although McGuire's running career was short, she won six AAU titles, in three different events. Her specialty, however, was the 200 m/220 y, in which she won four of her six national titles. In 1964, she was undeafeted in her favourite event, and went to Tokyo as the main contender for the 200 m gold medal at the 1964 Summer Olympics
Martha Watson-another of the distinguished line of Tennessee State University athletes. Martha dominated the American women's long jumping scene during much of her career. In 1964, just barely out of high school, she placed second in the long jump at the U.S. Olympic trials to qualify for the American team. She made three more Olympic teams (1968-72-76) as a long jumper.
The National Marijuana News is the FIRST unibased news program to inform and educate the country on the medical and recreational marijuana movements.
Featured on this show:
NORMAN GOLDMAN--LEGAL ANALYST/ATTORNEY
DIANE GOLDSTEIN--LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST PROHIBITION
JOHN STOCKWELL—DIRECTOR/WRITER OF “KID CANNABIS”
Leave your comments and learn more about us at http://thenationalmarijuananews.com
Join us in our chat with guest Felicia Rogers-Hughes as she share with us her life as an adoptee and disspell myths about being an adoptee.
She will also share with us what inspired her to develop healing body butters starting her business Body By Felicia.
You don't want to miss this inspiring journey from adoptee to entreprenuership.
Before the abolishment of slavery in the United States, freed and escaped slaves in the 1700s and 1800s headed north to Canada and established a city called Africville. Our show on July 23rd will be a special show and broadcast "live" from Halifax, Nova Scotia (Africville) as part of our education tour to the birth of Africville, Nova Scotia.
Nova Scotia is considered the birthplace of modern ice hockey. On this tour, we will learn about the establishment of The Colored Hockey League by upstanding role models and an organizational talent never seen in Black sport.
We will interview various guests with ties to this rich history who will share with our listeners stories about the people how pioneered with a spirit that lives on. This broadcast will be in conjunction with the Africville Reunion, which is celebrated every July. They come to reminisce, to re-acquaint and re-establish themselves as a community. And we will celebrate with them!
Link to Africville: Africville - Wikipedia
In observance of National Mentoring Month, teen hosts Robert and Jessica discuss their mentors and the qualities they look for in a mentor. They are joined by Charles Rice and Jayden from the Journey 2 Manhood program at the Southwest Community Center. For more information on the program, visit their webpage.
Teen Talk is supported in part by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/teentalkcny to benefit Teen Talk and start your 30-day trial.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (41 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (31 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (22 chatters)
- SHRAonair (17 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (11 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (6 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (0 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (0 chatters)