SORT BY Relevancy
Making Health and Safety a habit, instead of something people have to do so the company is compliant to legislation.
The need to be specific – which habits are you talking about?
How to determine which habits are most important to focus on?
What are the 4 types of behaviours in safety
If we are talking about habits, we are ultimately talking about performance. How do you change performance?
Show Hosted By: Tamara Parris, EHS Professional Group Owner
Show Guest: EHS Professional member Shawn M. Galloway.
Shawn is the President of ProAct Safety and coauthor of the bestseller STEPS to Safety Culture Excellence. Shawn has consulted with hundreds of organizations within every major industry to achieve and sustain excellence in performance and culture. He has been listed in National Safety Council Top 40 Rising Stars, EHS Today Magazine’s 50 People Who Most Influenced EHS and ISHN Magazine’s POWER 101 – Leaders of the EHS World. Shawn has authored two books, 400 podcasts, 150 articles and 100 videos and is the host of the highly acclaimed weekly podcast series, Safety Culture Excellence.
Contact Shawn Galloway directly at: Direct: + 1 936.273.8715 Mobile: + 1 281.433.7770 www.ProActSafety.com
DiShan Winters, (formerly Washington), is a native of Valley, Alabama. Married at the age of 16, she became one of the youngest known First Ladies (Pastor’s wife) at the age of 17, and with this feat came incredible challenges that led to bouts of low self-esteem,depression, two suicide attempts, and a plethora of other struggles that sheopenly shares. Most recently, the landscape of her life changed and her marriage of 15 years came to an end.
She is currently the National and Essence best-selling author of, “Diary of a Mad First Lady” (Urban Books-March 2010) and “The Preacher’s Wifey” (February 2013); author of “Delilah: The Man (A Single Woman’s Guide to Not Choosing The Wrong Man), and the nationally recognized playwright for plays such as: “Everything That Look GoodAin’t Good For You”, “Is Love Supposed To Hurt?”, and “I Can If I Want To.”
DiShan is also a powerful and prolific minister, teacher, life coach, and motivational speaker. Having spoken & shared on major platforms throughout the country, her willingness to be transparent about her struggles and success often leaves her audience wanting to hear more. She was featured on the TLC reality show, Sisterhood,in January 2013. DiShan has graced the National Bestseller's List for the past four years.
In 2015 DiShan is launching her Hugs Campaign. The Hugs Campaign well bring the awareness of self-acceptance, relationship building and mental health awareness to women across the country.
Books for 2015: The two books under her brand, Pure Publishing, are: "Delilah: The Man" (Available Now) (A Single Woman's Guide To Not Choosing The Wrong Man) and, "Diary of a Mad First Lady 2: The Story of Lisa Hodges" (Coming Winter 2014).
Truck drivers have been saying for years that, "We need more truck parking" but it seems that it took an article in the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) to get the much needed attention of the general public.
Join us with our special guest Dave Della Maggiore, a 20 year veteran driver as he shares his interview by WSJ journalist Betsy Morris from the report entitled: Too Many Trucks,Too Little Parking. Dave will also share his thoughts about the trip with WSJ photographers and his encounter with a tired trucker at a truck stop in Clines Corners, New Mexico.
Dave and fiancée, Robin, run their active Facebook group, Give Truckers Room, educating drivers of passenger vehicles how to drive safely around semi trucks.
Also joining us will be Nicholas Carretta, President and CEO of UltraShipTMS which specializes in transportation and technology solutions. UltraShipTMS quickly responded to the WSJ article and addressed the serious parking shortage in their own article, “Use YMS to Combat Truck Parking Crisis" which stated:
"Keeping drivers off of public streets, freeway ramps and vulnerable, remote parking places like abandoned lots is a laudable goal. It is also one that logistics as an industry is going to be forced to address."
Mr. Carretta will discuss the UltraYMS tool, allowing the logistics sector to take an active and responsible part in the truck parking shortage solution.
Dialysis Talk with Dialysis Advocates about their trip to New York last week where they held talks with those interested in furthering the rights of Dialysis Patients and working conditions of those working in Dialysis.
The Founders of Dialyis Advocates were interviewd for an upcomoing documentary under direction by Gordon Skinner an award winning Documentarian.
Part of this discussion will cover changes to Dialysis Advocates website, formation of a 5013c Non-Profit organization, an 800 Abuse and Non-Compliance hot-line.
For information go to http://dialysisadvocates.com/
Heavy.com writers Joe Scumaci and TJ Hatter discuss, debate, argue and breakdown all the news from across the football world. They'll talk NFL headlines, recap week by week performances, who performed and who disappointed.
It's a podcast that is sure to bring the realest football talk out there. Can't get enough of these two bros breaking down the sport we all know and love? Check out football.com and heavy.com for weekly articles and videos covering the entire landscape of the National Football League.
'And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.'
'YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH...YOU BETTER WAKE UP' ! ! !
CANON LAW: 12: 1,2 Universal Law ? ? ?
§2. All who are actually present in a certain territory, however, are exempted from universal laws which are not in force in that territory.
This Week on "TheMusicBox" with National Recording Artist Tanya Dallas-Lewis!It's
Join me TUH-NIGHT as I open up MY music box for the BEST in gospel music by artists that you ACTUALLY know [wowsa!], news, interviews, updates, how-to's and so much more!
Crystal "TV TALK SHOW" will also join me with her latest LIVE segment of updates in the world and in the gospel community!
I don't know about you, but I had a LONG day, and am READY to chillax with my fave peeps: YOU!!! Let's go! I've got the dark chocolate candy hearts [yep, getting ready for Valentine's Day ALREADY, lol!!!] So c'mon in 'heah and hang out with ya' sis....RELAX, REST YOUR FEET...I GOT THIS!
-Tanya, Stellar/Dove Nominated Recording Artist
EPISODE SPONSORS: POPW INC., BAPMINISTRIESRADIO.COM, AGAPE MULTIMEDIA INC., PO'MAN MEALS, HGS RADIO
Ryan Pennington is a Firefighter/Paramedic for the Charleston Fire Department in Charleston West Virginia. He is currently assigned to Station 8 and is part of the West Virginia Task Force 1 USAR team. He has over 15 years of combined Fire, Rescue and EMS experience. Ryan started with a local volunteer department and continued through EMS to spend five years as a Critical Care Paramedic. Ryan transferred to the career fire service in 2003 and has worked for the City of Charleston since 2007. Ryan is currently a WV State Instructor 2, Hazmat Technician, and Certified Fire Officer 2. He is very involved teaching EMS and firefighter safety around the country.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Rifleman (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- The American Republic (4 chatters)
- The Program Returns (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (2 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- InXBetween the Lines (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)