SORT BY Relevancy
MESSENGER ELIJAH MUHAMMAD SPEAKS!
*OUR ENEMIES SEEK TO DESTROY US
*SEPARATION OR DEATH
*WE CAN PRESERVE THE BLACK NATION
Open Discussion and Q&A regarding credit reports, debt collectors, unwanted calls, credit card debt, and foreclosure related issues. Call in and feel free to ask any questions about your specific situation(s).
Become a member to have access to our entire library of related information, along with access to the moderators via the members forum and live members only webinars. Go to http://www.whatliesinyourdebt.com and "Join Now"!
debt, credit card debt, credit reports, credit report repair, debt collectors, collection calls, debt collection calls, foreclosure, stopping foreclosure
Host & CEO: PoeEtiq
Co Host/ Music Director: Raw Dawg
DeeJay: Doctor A.T.
Magazine Editor & Chief : Myra MO
To call: 213-559-2995
We now air 7 DAYS a week at 8pm Est| 7pm Cst| 6pm Mst| 5pm Pst
24/7 access www.blogtalkradio.com/hiphopnationalradio
We aim to educate will you help?
Contact; 954.461.3398 for Booking and Details
The National Brotherhood Conference of the Nation Of Islam Radio Program
Keelung’s Miaokou Night Market has a reputation of being one of the most popular night market’s in Taiwan. The Main street where the Dianji temple first started drawing patrons to the area is lined with food stalls serving some of the most popular dishes and snacks found in Keelung.
This is a very tourist friendly night market with translations in Japanese and English, some are loose in their descriptions. Honestly lots of great tasting food but I wouldn’t consider alot of it nutritious.
One of my favorite stalls serves oil rice, a sticky style rice with mushrooms and a delicious soup served with lumps of fresh crab meat. Being a port city there is an abundant selection of seafood and other interesting tasty treats.
Further south, in central Taiwan lies the city of Taichung. The climate is drier in this part of the island making for a perfect environment for night markets. Taichung is world-famous as the place where bubble tea was invented.
If you ask most Taiwanese people where their favorite place to go for a weekend is many will say Tainan. This city located in Southern Taiwan was once the capital of the island before the Japanese began their 50 year rule of the country and moved operations to Taipei. There are lovely Japanese colonial era buildings everywhere but most people come to Tainan for the food.
This is the Anping area of Tainan with the oldest streets on the island. People travel from all over Taiwan just to visit and try the many special snacks only made here, like one of my favorites, Coffin Toast. Excerpts from "Taiwan-Discovering The Beautiful Isle's Food Paradise".
Join Cheri Roberts Wednesday, February 10th, at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT with special #TheGRILL guest, National Security Attorney Mark Zaid, to discuss the ongoing controversy surrounding #HillaryClinton; what's really up with her email already? Is it similar to a situation that involed Condi Rice and Colin Powell during George W. Bush's Presidency? Maybe, maybe not.
There will be ongoing coverage of the #OregonStandoff at the #MalheurWildlifeRefuge outsideof Burns, Oregon. The 4 remaining inside the refuge are still calling for revolution and refusing to leave. Will they choose prison or death? Ultimately it is their choice.
Please join us in the BTR chatroom during the LIVE show or CALL-IN to participate @ (646) 787-1790 (all shows are archived after airing live).
CTR Website -- TWITTER @CTRNewsFeed -- CTR Facebook
This SHOW's HASHTAGS:
#CTR - #TheGrill - #LOTW - #HillaryClinton - #OregonStandoff
No political endorsements. No corporate dollars. No hype. No lies.
?Special Guest The most hated man in America The Irritated Genie
(Most Hated Black Man in amerikkka)
On Moorish Talk Live 100 at Blog Talk Radio
Don't n the Horizon
PO Box 54501
Washington, DC 20032-9101
WOH Store (Electronic DVD Downloads)
WOH Store (Hard Copy DVD's)
WOH Live Radio Programs on BlogTalk
WOH miss this powerful broadcast
War oPre-Recorded Radio
WOH on YouTube
Irritated Genie of Soufeese
GET OUT OF DEBT NOW!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- The Committee - Best-selling author Terry E. Hill discusses his fourth novel ‘The Committee’, a beguiling tale that twirls Illuminati conspiracy, New Orleans voodoo, American politics and a subplot gay affair in a delicious twist of turbulence and turmoil.
- National Part for Stonewall – Chad Lord from the National Parks Conservation Association, talks about the campaign to preserve the area around Stonewall Inn in New York City, as the first LGBT-themed national park site.
- Colonel Charles Young – Dana Dierkes of Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks, explains how Col. Charles Young, who was appointed acting superintendent of Sequoia and General Grant national parks in 1903, became the first black superintendent of a national park.
- Oysters for Valentine’s Day with Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’, Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA.
- Love Potion cocktail recipe with mixologist Tyler Johnston, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill.
- Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts & Treats in Yuma with Donna George of The Peanut Patch, and Debra Mansheim of Basket Creations & More.
On tonight's show we'll recap all of the activity surrounding Super Bowl 50 in San Francisco. What is a catch? Was that the best defense performance in Super Bowl history? What was Cam thinking in his postgame press conference. What does John Elway have to pay Von Miller to get him to stay in Denver? Does Peyton Manning retire? If so, when? Is Brock Osweiler the future for the Broncos or should they look in another direction? Did Lady Gaga knock it out of the park with the national anthem? Beyonce halftime performance. Was it controversal or much ado about nothing? What Super Bowl commercials were the best? worst? We'll also discuss Marshawn Lynch retirement and LeSean McCoy's nightclub altercation!
The revolution in New Hampshire. What is Democratic Socialism? Find out tonight. We talk and report on what Democratic Socialism is, and introduce this political movement to our listeners. Democratic Socialism is a far reaching ideology that intertwins with socialist ideals of nationaling all energy companies and national resources, also to care humanly for the health, education and employment opportunities, for all of the nation's citizens. Bernie calls it Full Employment Economy.
Join the conversation and talk to the host and guest. Blog Talk Radio Call-in # (646) 716-4416
Listen in live at W.V.O.D Radio - www.wvodradio.net
Free Gift give Away For One Lucky Winner - To win Givaway you must call in.
A little about our guest LaShone Garth :
LaShone Garth is a Multi-faceted Woman of Excellence bridging many hats to create a legacy of accomplishments.
At the age of 17 years old she began a Military Service journey with the National Guard and United States Army that resulted in many notable accomplishments and honorable retirement after approx 21 years of service leaving ranked as a Major
She is the National President for the Sigma Phi Psi, Inc., the first sorority for United States Armed Forces Women.
Please email friends, take a listen and share: Episode #346: Be aware and prepare for ISIS active shooters, IED explosions, and empty store shelfs.
First Hour: Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney U.S. Air Force (Ret.) and Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely U.S. Army (Ret.) tells Yoda and Backpack what must be done in the Middle East, around the world, in the United States immediately and much much more! Learn more about Stand Up America www.standupamericaus.org
Second Hour: Magnified View news headline analysis by Yoda and Backpack updates. We discuss the border, national crime spike, and caliphate takeovers. We discuss how we are working closely with highest calibre VIP geo-political, counter-terrorist, military, intelligence, and special operations think tanks. We bring innovative actionable tactics, methods and strategies to aquire peace of mind.
Don't miss this high energy, entertaining, informative show covering current threats to our liberty and how to survive and thrive in these dangerous troubled times.
Voices of Global Freedom archives:
Backpack's book is Looking Glass Shattered series on Amazon Kindle & it will soon be paperback.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (43 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (21 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- The Communicators (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)