SORT BY Relevancy
We're coming to you with a LIVE roundtable from the Long Island Nail Tech Networking Day!
Okay, I just passed my state boards... Now what?
Where do I go to find a job? How much should I expect to earn? Should I booth rent? Not knowing the answers to these questions is worse than a hang nail!
Fear not! Nail Talk Radio is here to help!
It's the internet's most wreckless show back to offend the weak of heart and mind again.
Hosted By Heaven Clark and India Morel tune in if you dare
Nicki Minaj and her Ex Scaff Beezy is going at it on Twitter discuss all the shade
Nicki's ex suicidal over break up
Lil Kim's baby daddy posting a pic of Nicki Minaj's ass
Man executes 2 police men for Erick Garner and Mike Brown wrong or justice?
Sony pulls the movie "The Interview" did they do the right thing?
President obama says Sony made wrong call
Bill Cosby says Cnn is behind these interviews trying to smear his name
Ray rice and Janay Rice kissing after he knocked her out
Yung Berg vs Ray j Ray's manager starts the Yung Berg is Gay Rumor
Bobby Shmurda arrested bail set at 2 mill
Feds use instagram to nail drug dealers
Sorrority sisters reality show has mona scott young finally went too far
****TECH ISSUES W NEW SKYPE NOT WORKING W BLOGTALK, WILL UPLOAD AUDIO AS SOON AS IT IS SORTED**** IISD
BLOODTHINNERS”-do they really thin the blood?
It has become common practice to give elderly human, baby aspirin daily for the purpose of thinning their blood.
Now what does it mean: “thinning the blood?”
How can aspirin thin the blood? Well, it does not. What we call blood thinners are medi-sins that prevent blood from coagulating.
What are the side effects of daily aspirin usage?
Stomach ulcers, intestinal bleeding, increased risk of pancreatic cancer, kidney damages, eye damages…
The benefits of blood thinning therapy taken from Dr. Mercola site;
Study Comparing Blood-Thinning Therapies to no Antithrombotic Therapy
• Participants included 279 patients who were diagnosed with heart failure that required diuretic therapy
• Participants were divided into three groups, aspirin therapy, warfarin therapy and no antithrombotic therapy
Results of the Study
• Aspirin and warfarin didn't provide the patients with any valuable health benefits
• There didn't appear to be any substantial differences of incidences of death, nonfatal heart attacks or nonfatal stroke in the three groups of the study
• Patients in the aspirin group had increased chances of experiencing serious gastrointestinal problems
• Patients in the aspirin therapy group were twice as likely as the patients in the warfarin group to face hospitalization for cardiovascular complications, particularly worsening cases of heart failure during the first 12 months following the study
If you want to thin the blood isn’t it normal that you reach for water first?
nwo truth radio "Reconstructing Yesterdays "news" Sustaining The Generation After Next"
nWo Late Night Show WYWS featuring contributors and like minded artist of revolution
"stay vigilant stay informed we R the new world order!"
Vigilance through Information, Results through Responsibility,
Revolt through self-perseverance, Attainment of the identity
through ideological abandonment!
nwo late night show converges with the audience & host from various other shows to investigate, cover's topics, current events, propaganda, weather, tech news,anything else the local & national MsM won't cover! Writing History for tomorrow
Join Host Live Chats
- IWS Radio (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (3 chatters)
- Sage Crossroads (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (2 chatters)
- The Human Solution Live (2 chatters)
- The RebelBroker (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- Empowered Whole Being Radio (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)