SORT BY Relevancy
We're coming to you with a LIVE roundtable from the Long Island Nail Tech Networking Day!
You have decided to host a networking event in your city. Sounds easy enough right?
Make a few calls, post to your facebook, find a spot to gather in and learn a few new techniques. How hard can it be?
Learn the steps to make your event go off without a hitch from Jill Wright, creator of Nail Tech Event Of The Smokies.
NTR MEET GREET -
Every Sunday LIVE CHAT
What’s wrong with using SHARPIES to create nail designs?
Nail art is everywhere you look. Celebrities flash their unique designs on the red carpet. Nail art dominates social media. There is even a new reality show based on nail art using everything but the kitchen sink. BUT...is it safe to use craft supplies in our nail art?
We speak with Doug Schoon, an industry leading chemist concerning your safety on this controversial topic.
TeamNTR speaks with our newest blog, ON-TREND with Naomi Gonzalez!
JOIN OUR NAIL CHAT DURING THE BROADCAST
CALL IN 917-932-8407
The Naja and David Valentino of VBP International, are going to snap you right back into business with some spring tips on getting your nail biz back in shape!
Up and coming nail tech Alecia Mounixay shares NYFW trends!
All this and more, tonight on Nail Talk Radio
LIVE NAIL CHAT during every broadcast
Nails on the runways are now just as important as hair and makeup. Tonight fashion week veteran and blogger extraordinaire? Hillary Fry (aka Solessence) shares her expertise on recreating her runway designs for the everyday client.
Stay Tuned for a few surprises tonight....
CALL IN 9177-932-8407
Join our Nail CHAT during the broadcast http://nailtalkradio.ning.com/main/authorization/signIn?
This show is about maintaining a minimal online presence or "digital footprint." We will be discussing different ways to remain "OPSEC," or less visible but still be able to communicate or browse online. We will be going over different ways to remain less visible or "stealth," by using different software, locking down your applications with encryption and other ways.
We will also be going over different reasons on why to remain "OPSEC," or have a less visible presence online. This could for employment reasons, personal reasons, giving out business information, etc. By keeping a minimal "digital footprint," this can allow you to keep on doing your thing but flying under the radar.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (14 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (8 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (5 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (5 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- dnvalier (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Magickal Mojo (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- Path Of Life (3 chatters)
- Sportsology (2 chatters)
- Vindication (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (1 chatters)
- JasonKnear (1 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- urbanlyfe radio 2015 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ms Blue (1 chatters)