SORT BY Relevancy
Join the Nail industry professionals talk about their experience in a Korean saturated market . The challenges they face in this economy.
IF you ever went to a Korean nail salon please call in and share your experiences.
Deloris Gunn nail tech out of Harlem , NY 646-242-7925
Danis Nail tech out of Mass. 857-251-5962
Kathy from the BX NY
To be a guest on this radio show send email for advertising packages: email@example.com
TO DONATE TO THIS SHOW: SEND MONEY VIA, PAYPAL.COM THEN CLICK THE SEND MONEY OPTION AND EMAIL MONEY TO : MAKEUPCHERRY@YAHOO.COM
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.
Vicki Peters steps into NTR's Co-Hosting seat tonight, not as an industry nail prophet but as a world-master nail technician,. Peters is highly sought after brand consultant bringing her “independent voice” to professional and retail via nail manufacturers.
Get ready to talk PROFITS!
For more than 25 years Vicki Peters’ career has taken her from the manicuring table to the competition arenas which led to 15 years of magazine work with Nails, Nailpro, Nailpro Europe, DaySpa, Today’s Image, Nail Biz, Scratch, Nailure, Professional Beauty and Sally Magazines. Her work has been featured on hundreds of magazine covers, TV Guide and the Wall Street Journal. Along with excerpts for the Milady Standard Textbooks in Englishand Russian, she has written the Nails Q&A Book, Drilltalk, The Competitive Edge and The Nail Healthy Guide for Novartis, makers of Lamisil.
7pm PT 9pm CT 10pm ET
Call in number 917-932-8407
Sometimes you feel like quitting, drop out, surrender, withdraw, take off, desert or exit the nail business!
There are too many salons to compete with? Not enough business? You have been sucked into a price war that won't pay the bills. You are losing clients. You need new skills but can't afford them so QUITTING is the answer right? WRONG!
On the episiode of Nail Talk Radio, Award-winning and internationally known Maisie Dunbar talks about how to pull yourself out of this vicious cycle.
Maisie Dunbar has quickly grown form a small, one-person organization, to a full service nail care and holistic Life Style Spa Lounge. There is much to learn from Maisie, so get out your pen and paper and get ready..... to be MOTIVATED!!!
How many people do you know, that have that " I know all I need to know "Syndrome ? I bet a few.
We have not one but TWO Victoria's on our show this week...Victoria Zegarelli and Victoria Hunter. Both victorias are very passionate about the nail industry and are not ones for mincing words. Get ready because this show might go a little rogue.
Co-hosts Dark Gable & Meli Mel will keep it Turn't Up when they highlight the career of The Legendary Entertainer Dolly Rebecca Parton. Country music legend Dolly Parton is a cultural icon, whose voluptuous figure, powerful voice and signature Long Red Steletto Nails made her popular on both stage and screen. Meli Mel will also discuss the official recruitment/launching of The LNB Association 2014. Surprise Entertainers and LNB Legends will also be in the House.
Is your online marketing work not reaping the results that you are looking to achieve? Are you considering throwing in the towel, when you have already put countless hours into your efforts?
Stop! The problem may be the you are not hitting the nail on the head when it comes to defining your target market! Join host Christopher Tompkins today as he shares his tips to creating engaging Buyer Profiles which will take how you think about your target market to the next, social, level!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
What's up Diamonds!
Monday show is about local entrepreneur small business owners if you’re not there already it is something that you want to accomplish with your own business. These guests have been at it for quite some time and are doing it well. Monday I will have the opportunity to speak with Judy Johnson of Lil Pops Barbeque sauce this sauce is being gobbled up all along Hampton Roads Va. Judy will be coming on to talk to us about this saucy sauce and giving us some inspiring words and tips for those of you looking into manufacturing a product.
My other guest Mr. Jerry who now owns two hair salons in this area has been in the hair business for over 33 years. His magic touch had beautified and made fabulous lots of different types of hair. Find out some of the ups and downs, do's and don'ts in salon ownership and get some great advice about your hair in the process.
This is going to be a very informative and tasty show! I look forward to your listening ears to hear some great advice and conversations on Monday. Remember the show starts at 3: pm unlike me the show is always on time. ;D remember you can call or Skype-in to ask questions live at: 347-237-4697 we would love to hear your comments and questions.
I will have Free giveaways CD's from Icepack Tali Jackson and TJ Praise so call in and get you one!
Monday's music promotions will be:
Steve Hester and DeJaVooDoo blues/rock
TJ Praise gospel/hip hop
Norma Jean Angel R&B/Dance/Jazz
Are you self-employed? Be my guest email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music promotions email email@example.com
Thanks for your #support & listening
Lina Jones (Host)
Learn what goes on beyond the glamour and style at Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week with a behind the scenes look from Freelance Hair Designer and Salon Owner, Stacey Ciceron! Stacey has realized a lifelong dream of not only working as a Hair Designer at Fashion Week, but being selected as the Lead Hair Designer! She shares how to prepare for the long days, what's in her kit, and what goes into creating the hair trends that complement the forward looking fashions. She also shares several key tips if your ultimate dream is to work at Fashion Week too! You may want to listen more than once to get all of the juicy life lessons that have helped her excel while juggling a husband, twins, her Hair Salon, The Stacey Ciceron Studio, and landing freelance gigs on Project Runway, MB Fashion Week and more! In short, Stacey is living her dreams and you can too - just listen in!
As I visit hair salon's I discover a trend regarding "PRICING'. Hairstylists are under-charging for services. I would like to have an on air conversation and encourage Hairstyists to call in and share. As an industry we're trying to grown and learn so let's have this live feedbacks so that we could understand exactly what's going on. Is it the case where stylist's feel that they have to charge these low prices to get customer's into the salon? I have no idea .
Question on the table this evening:
When attending to a client, what do you factor in when you think about charging for hair services?
Thanks to Janet Pow for requestion this topic.
Do you ever get cut? Do you ever have a scratch to deal with? Hang-nail perhaps? Or maybe you are stranded on a deserted island and need to give birth to a baby? Perhaps even something as drastic as that or something as simple as relocating a dislocated shoulder? Well these scenarios are only a few among the ones that someone can come across when dealing with a survival situation. Be it a long term, or a short term event/situation knowing how to deal with different medical issues can literally mean the difference between life and death. So join Iron Butterfly, Prissy Missy, Rambo Lybrand and Florida's Tactical Fatty As they discuss the good, the bad, theugly, and the necassary In this no holds barred show about all things Survivor Medicine.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (50 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (15 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Vent Man (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Angel Amy (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Political T and T (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Godney (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Black Bag (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- RAINBOW VISION (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)