SORT BY Relevancy
Michelle is wife, mother, entrepreneur, speaker, author, and the founder of Familypreneuring. She is known as the Familypreneuring expert. Familypreneuring is all about empowering families to work, play, and happily stay together. The proven systems in Familypreneuring guide families to create a foundation of success that helps shape their children’s lives and lasts a lifetime.
Michelle has dedicated more than 20 years of her life to researching and being a master practitioner of the mind and energy with the purpose of raising consciousness. Her passion for continued growth has led her to the newest, proven, and most powerful mind training methods of clearing through inner conflicts. She is passionate to be able to coach and train an individual to new heights of personal and business success.
Michelle co-stared in the personal development film entitled Pass It On, as a featured expert in the movie along with other industry experts such as Mark Victor Hansen, Brian Tracy, The Secrets’ Rev. Michael Beckwith, John Assaraf, and Denis Waitley, along with other dynamic, inspirational leaders that gathered to mentor the masses.
Michelle is a contributing author in the series Wake Up and Live the Life You Love: On a Enlightened Path, and Finding Your Life's Passion. She co-authored these works with Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Anthony Robbins, don Miguel Ruiz, and others.
Michelle loves spending quality time with her husband, son, and dog Emjay. Living aligned to her top values always has her coming back to nature and being one with life. She owns a float tank and loves floating and meditating. Being born to the water sign Pieces, she is a fish at heart and loves anything to do with water.
Michelle offers a free discovery session for the first 10 people who reserve a spot: You will get a free copy of her ebook for FREE.
Join The Paranormal Outlaw, Tasha Starr, and Melissa Duck for a night of fun and craziness! They will discuss everything from paranormal to UFOs to current news in the world. Our guest tonight is Michelle Fitzpatrick. Michelle Fitzpatrick has been an active Paranormal Investigator for 25 years. She is the Founder of W.I.T.T Paranormal that resigned in 2010. She is now the Founder of the Kentucky Paranormal Research Team. This team has been together for 4 years now and is still actively researching. They have researched countless locations over the past 4 years and done several residential investigations. The team is known for having a flawless cleansing record. Michelle is now a MUFON Field Investigator and is currently working on cases. Michelle is a graduate of ITT-Technical Institute with a degree is Criminology and Forensic Science and is currently enrolled in Sullivan University working towards her next degree in Criminal Justice and Public Safety. Michelle also is a Clairvoyant who operates a website that does readings as well as a Facebook page that gives it's member's free annual readings. Michelle has investigated a location that she fully believes is an active, functioning soul trap or as she calls it: A Lesser Key of Solomon. She was followed home from this location and is dealing with this entity to date. This is the FIRST time that she has had difficulty ridding a location of an entity and it turns out to be her own home.
Four friends Dan, Samantha, Maggie and Luke, venture on their ?rst road trip. Every year Samantha and Maggie (sisters), ?y home to spend the Fourth of July with their parents, but this year Dan mapped out the PERFECT road trip. Along the way their car is stolen. With no car, no cellular service, and no one in sight, they are forced to seek the help small town locals of Harold and Nancy Johnson.
The town’s real moves become obvious as the couples find themselves fishVng to stay alive. When there’s nowhere to hide, all they can do is run like hell.
Variety Radio Online Host Michelle talks to James Thomas and Canyon Prince about their film "Run Like Hell" http://www.twoguysandafilm.com/
“Run Like Hell,” will be available on VOD beginning September 23rd, 2014, with DVD dates to follow.
“Run Like Hell” is the narrative feature directorial debut of TGAAF principle James Thomas (“Hard Sun,” “Broken Home”) and the second feature filmed back to back under their shingle.
The cast is led by a number of up & coming indie actors including: Dave Finn , TGAAF principle Canyon Prince , Robyn Buck , Tamara Carey , Aaron Rice with J Michael Briggs and scream queen Jessica Cameron.
Conversations on Creativity explores the mind of the Creative. Tonight is Week 3 of a 6 week series. We welcome Classical Guitarist/composer, Michelle Qureshi.
Michelle Qureshi is a classically trained guitarist who writes,performs and publishes music in a number of styles and genre.In 2010 she created Music As Metaphor, an artistic identity that encompasses all her work. She has performed her musicat festivals,concerts, art galleries and other venues. Her music has been broadcast throughout the world and licensedon a global platform for use in commercials, films, apps and other media. She lives in Indianapolis with her husband and daughter.
Susan Block brings with her a vast knowledge of the arts and creativity. She is LaPorte County Poet Laureate Emeritus, playwright, writing workshop leader, art exhibition curator and cultural arts advocate. "Conversations On Creativity" is the brainchild of Block.
ArtSees Diner Radio, is an ArtSees Production, under the direction of Executive Producer Mary E. LaLuna
in Self Help
Magic Moments are those times when you create or recognize that life is full of beautiful and grace. This is all about learning to be in the moment and to open up to all that is around us. There are always gifts and signs around us. Come and learn or be reminded how it can see the Magic in your world!
Spiritual and Business Coaching For Women
Lemongrass Spa: Natural,Toxic Chemical FREE and handmade spa products
MONDAY 09/15/14 LIVE AT 7pm ET/ 6pm CT/ 4pm PT MICHELLE COSTA (BIG BROTHER 10) HOSTS THE MANIC MONDAY SHOW w/Special Guests: DEVIN SHEPHERD (BB16) ADAM POCH (BB13) and 5TH AVE DAVE (UTOPIA)!!
HOST MICHELLE COSTA (BB10) Welcomes in the 1st segment of The Manic Monday Show: DEVIN SHEPHERD (BB16) and ADAM POCH (BB13) to chat about another exciting week of #BB16, and the upcoming #BB16Finale parties! Then, in the 2nd segment, 5TH AVE DAVE from UTOPIA will join us to talk about what it's like to try to create a whole new civilization on #UTOPIA! Fans are invited to participate! Call in at 1-347-237-5506 and/or click on our link and scroll down to join our Live Chat Room! Co-Hosting w/Michelle: Cherry Garcia and Paul From Mn. Let's talk #RealityTV! Call in with your questions or comments and talk to MICHELLE COSTA, DEVIN SHEPHERD and 5THAVEDAVE!
***OUR SHOWS CONNECT YOU TO THE REALITY STARS YOU LOVE!!!
During National Chiror]ractic Health month on Small Changes Big Shifts with Dr. Michelle Robin, you'll meet meet two men who are doing innovative things in the field of chiropractic health.
Dr.John Sibley is Dr. Robin's first guest. They'll be discussing the role and importance of medicine in treatment but they'll also talk about giving the body a chance to heal itself first. Dr. Sibley's practice in Tulsa, Oklahoma is acknowledged throughout the healthcare community as a benchmark of excellence.
Also joining Dr. Michelle Robin is Chiropractic patient and advocate, William Esteb. Estab has spent years exploring the doctor/patient relationship from the patient’s point of view, co-founding Perfect Patients in 2004, an interactive website service which manages the online representation of over 2000 chiropractors in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. An author of 10 books and public speaker, Estab writes a weekly blog at patientsmedia.com.
To learn more or connect with Host Dr. Robiin, go online http://yourwellnessconnection.com
Read more about William Estab at http://www.patientmedia.com/history.html
and conncet with Dr. John Sibley at http://drjohnsibley.com
SCOTTISH SECESSION?! JOAN RIVERS, THE FIRST 'LADY' & A LOAD OF EPIC CONTROVERSY - The X Man is joined once again by Dr. Chuck Baldwin to discuss some extremely sensitive, controversial, and out of the box material. Mr. Baldwin's recent blog dealt directly with some hard hitting statements on the questionable and coincidental death of bold comedian and spokesperson Joan Rivers. Her statements in regard to Michelle O. and why so many attacked her confrontational statement, as well as why her peers may have stood in silent agreement to it. In addition, they talk about the upcoming vote in regards to a potential Scottish secession, which will likely pave the way for other countries to follow. Also, the possibility of a Texas seccession and how other states could follow after, as well as the potential national repercussions of such an event. They also touch on the North American Trade Union agreement which was implemented during the Bush administration, and how the Obama administration is bringing back to the forefront over recent months. It has to do with the removal of the Canadian and Mexican borders, along with a superhighway running between all three present countries.
Today we'll be talking to Jason Houser from Seeds Family Worship and we'll also be discussing more of the news of the day, including, but not limited to, a brand new video released by ISIS targeting Obama called Flames of War.
Also, here in Tennessee, cheerleaders have taken up the mantle of prayer after the school was bullied by outside forces and a popular pastor raises the question, What if Joan Rivers really was killed by someone for her remarks about Obama and Michelle? We'll discuss this and more!
Visit http://www.biblenewsradio.com for more, and Stacy's personal blog at http://www.stacylynnharp.com
We all have one - that voice that speaks up and stops us from moving forward. That voice that tries to convince us that we don't have what it takes to - fill in the blank.
While we can't get rid of it, we can learn how to move past it.
Join Michelle Hollinger as she shares how to take control of your inner voice.
Dr, Michelle Mazur bio
Public Speaking consultant, presentation strategist, and author of the upcoming book, Speak Up for Your Business and contributing author to Master Presenter: Lessons from the World’s Top Experts on Becoming a More Influential Speaker published by Wiley. Dr. Michelle Mazur guides driven-to-succeed business professional and entrepreneurs to ignite the smoldering fire within to speak up, speak out and make their impact – one compelling presentation at a time. Michelle earned a Ph.D. in Communication and inspired university students to find their voice and share their message for more than 10 years. Her writing has appeared in 12 Most, PR Daily, Ragan.com, SOLD Magazine for Sales Professional, PR Europe and Business2Community. Her blog, Relationally Speaking, was listed at #11 of the 101 best online resources for public speaking. She resides in Seattle, WA with her loving fiancé, two obsessive felines and huge collection of Duran Duran memorabilia.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (42 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (0 chatters)