SORT BY Relevancy
Marijuana Legislation with Angelyn Frazer, NACDL’s State Legislative Affairs Director.>>>> Dealing with Grass >>Grassroots >> Grasstops >> Legalization????Starting with the current legislation and activities around Marijuana.>>>>
News that Matters>>>>
Events of Interest
HOUSE OF DREAMS "Where Ex-Offenders are BREAKING CHAINS-
Reentry Preparation from INside and OUTside
Reunification Planning. Where does it start?
News that Matters
Prisoner's Perspective - MOU ( moments of understanding) NACDL Collateral Consequences Project
Events of Interest - National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
AUGUST is AWARENESS Month
NACDL - Liberty's Last Champions, Guardians of the Constitution on August 1st.
HEALTH - Issues in Prison
WEALTH - Welcome Home Work from Home
CRIMINAL JUSTICE- the system effecting JUVENILE RIGHTS - BOUGHT and SOLD
Gerry Goldstein is among the most respected criminal defense attorneys in the USA and has represented clients in many high-profile cases. In 1974, he defended a San Antonio theater operator charged with showing the film “Deep Throat”, a conviction he had reversed in Dexter v. Butler. He has helmed the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and the NACDL. He is an outspoken critic of mandatory sentencing laws, officers who beat inmates or suspects, and what he calls the “warehousing of young African American males.” He fought for the exoneration of Michael Morton, who steadfastly proclaimed his innocence and was finally exonerated in 2011, leading to the disbarment, conviction, and imprisonment of Ken Anderson, who had prosecuted that case over 25 years before and since become a judge.
Robert Pickett has a different take on "independence." He was leaving a friend's house when officers received a burglary call describing two black men in Inglewood, and in responding, collided with, and killed, a girl crossing the street. When an officer arrived at the scene, he shot Mr. Pickett 9 times (his colleague, Darryl Lewis, was shot six times). The witnesses did not ID Mr. Pickett or Mr. Lewis. Still, they were charged, and held in Men’s Central Jail for 32 months while consistently proclaiming their innocence. A jury quickly acquitted them at trial. This year, Mr. Pickett will celebrate his independence with those he loves.
The truth of what family, faith and strength can mean.>> A back on track where dreams become a reality>> CHANGE OF LIFE for Serena Nunn>>>> News that Matters - Proof and Print >>>>Prisoner's Perspective - education behind bars>>>>Inclosing & Events of interest by Lamont Garrison - NACDL Task Force on Restoration of Rights and Status After Conviction
CelebrityCourt: The Show Where Law and Hollywood Meet!
Hosted by criminal defense lawyer Elizabeth Kelley, CelebrityCourt counts down the top celebrity legal stories of the week. This episode features Alan Ellis, past president of the National Assoc. of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) and author of "The Federal Prison Guidebook;" Richard Muti, former prosecutor and author of "The Charmer: The True Story of Robert Reldan-Rapist, Murderer, and Millionaire-And the Women Who Fell Victim to his Allure;" and Mike Walker, the Gossip Columnist for The National Enquirer. http://www.elizabethkelleylaw.com @CelebCourt
December 6, 2012 8-10 p.m. 13473269626 dial 1 to get on the air Tonight’s Topic: Why is the Law Enforcement Community both in Michigan and Nationally ignoring the cannabis and medical cannabis reform laws.
R. Keith Stroup, J.D.
Mr. Keith Stroup is a Washington, DC public-interest attorney who founded NORML in 1970. Stroup obtained his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of Illinois in 1965, and in 1968 he graduated from Georgetown Law School in Washington, DC. Following two years as staff counsel for the National Commission on Product Safety, Mr. Stroup founded NORML and ran the organization through 1979, during which 11 states decriminalized minor marijuana offenses.
Stroup has also practiced criminal law, lobbied on Capitol Hill for family farmers and artists, and for several years served as executive director of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL). Also on the agenda for discussion: The Walsh Bills
*We will be taking calls all night; we want to hear from the community on this post-election celebration show. Also- Your Regular Community Entertainment.
Your host: Attorney Michael Komorn of Komorn Law 18006563557
Regular guests: Chad from the Birmingham Compassion Club, Jamie Lowell of Third Coast Compassion Center, Rick Thompson reporting on news events, Canna-Miracles our very own Gold Cup Winner. Thanks to Purnell Jameson and Greg Pawlowski for producing tonight’s show.
Tonight's Show Sponsored By: MMMA: michiganmedicalmarijuana.org Thanks to all the moderators especially Q tipper!
Komorn Law - Atty Michael Komorn (800) 656-3557-Green Thumb Garden Center 2484391851.
Karen will host 'S' from July is K.I. D.S. month.
>>K is for Kindness
>I is for Intervention.........Incentive
>D is for Development
>>S is for Skills or 'Skilz' 2012.
>The American Opportunity<< Start something<<
>>>>Highlights from the NACDL'S 11th Annual Conference
>>>>Up coming Caravan for Peace & Justice >>August 12.....
To make a difference in a responsible way. This show is hosted by Karen, Lawrence, Lamont Garrison and Roosevelt Sanders.
July is Kids Month
K is for Kindness
I is for Intervention partnering Incentive
D is for Development
NACDL's 11th Annual Conference
This is from the September 12, 2010 show. Getting it Done, Running the credits featured guest is Angelyn Frazer, State Legislative Affairs Director
>>>> SAVE THE DATE>>>>
NACDL State Criminal Justice Network Conference (SCJN)
October 6-8, 2010
American University Washington College of Law
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- CWA Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Out and About Town (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)