SORT BY Relevancy
The guidelines for myeloma treatment are changing to allow earlier treatment, even without some of the typical symptoms or disease damage. The goal is to treat earlier and prevent severe damage that myeloma causes. Learn more about these new guidelines from Dr. Vincent Rajkumar, MD of the Mayo Clinic on this very important show.
When patients harvest stem cells in preparation for autologous transplant, can they be "cleaned up" or can all residual myeloma cells be completely removed before they are given back during transplant? Learn how Dr. Eric Bartee, MD, PhD of the Medical University of South Carolina is using a virus to do just that.
Join us as we talk with Dr. Sarah Holstein, MD, PhD of the Roswell Park Cancer Institute about her work to outsmart myeloma resistance and her work to target the bone marrow microenvironment via a variety of pathways.
Do all multiple myeloma patients need continuous maintenance therapy? Join us as we talk with Dr. Antonio Palumbo, MD on mPatient Myeloma Radio about the recent data to suggest that this may be the case.
Join us as we learn more about the new Hevylite® test for myeloma patients - when it should be used and why it is important with Dr. Stephen Harding of The Binding Site.
Learn from Dr. Larry Kwak, MD, PhD about the latest in immunotherapy; specifically for vaccine use in myeloma. Dr. Kwak was noted on the 2010 Time list of Most Influential People for his vaccine work in lymphoma. As Professor and Chair of the Department of Lymphoma and Myeloma at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer center, he has 20+ years of experience in cancer vaccines and will share how his success in lymphoma is being advanced in myeloma.
Join us as we talk with renown myeloma expert Dr. Jesus San Miguel of the University Hospital of Salamanca about high risk myeloma, recent findings of the International Myeloma Working Group and his work on minimal residual disease.
Join us as we talk with Dr. Saad Usmani, MD about his new position as Director of Clinical Research for Hematologic Malignancies and Director of Plasma Cell Disorders at the Levine Cancer Institute and his clinical trials for high-risk myeloma patients. Dr. Usmani was formerly at UAMS.
Join us as we talk in detail about the recent announcement by the Mayo Clinic on Dr. Stephen Russell, MD, PhD's success in using the measles vaccine to halt myeloma growth. This major announcement was made earlier this week and patients want to know more. Dr. Russell will describe the long road to use vaccines to treat cancer, how that work was connected to myeloma, how it works in myeloma, and what comes next.
Hear from Dr. Brendan Weiss, MD from the Abramson Cancer Center at the University of Pennsylvania about the indicators and factors that can MGUS progression to myeloma and a host of immunotherapy approaches that are up-and-coming both in the lab and clinic. He will also share his work on the bone marrow environment, how obesity impacts transplant, and how MGUS in racial groups.
Join us as we talk Dr. Pieter Sonneveld, MD, PhD, who is the Chairman of the European Myeloma Network and Chairman of the HOVON Foundation about advances in myeloma in Europe and throughout the world.
Join us as we talk with Dr. Jay Bradner, MD of the Bradner Lab, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School. Dr. Bradner focuses his research on the use of chemical biology to target gene regulatory pathways. Specifically, Dr. Bradner is working to develop a MYC inhibitor for myeloma. MYC is the most common translocation to be found in multiple myeloma and increases in prevalance as the disease progresses, so finding a target for this translocations is critical.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (117 chatters)
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- Channel Panel (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (22 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (10 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (4 chatters)
- Radio Capicu (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- TV Diehard (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Odwirafo (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Tippy Talk (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (0 chatters)